Trophies you're stuck on

LukeTheGooner

On 4/26/2022 at 11:34 AM, LukeTheGooner said:

since I posted this I have now done 2 out of the 3 :) in the last couple of days and no idea how I did them tbh

only the dance battle left but It's not going to happen because I have no rythm

Guess you proved yourself wrong since I just saw that you did eventually get the plat for Stubbs. Congrats on that feat. I uploaded the video for that, just to have a video that showcased the dance minigame on the port of the game. I got it within a few tries, but that minigame was jank, like it was desynched and there was some delay to it, I felt.I don’t remember the minigame feeling that off when I had played it on the og Xbox.  Regardless, you eventually built up some undead rhythm, nice. 

Edited by Flop
  • Like 1

Currently trying to get 'A toe into madness' in Doom (2016). It's the last trophy I need for the plat. I generally die in the first section, but have once made it all the way to the end and died at the very last step, so I'm a bit more optimistic that I'll manage it...one day!

Batman: Arkham Knight. These three are tough and extremely frustrating. Any tips? 

The Chill in the air - Complete the Crime Alley AR challenge unharmed as Batman, Robin & Nightwing

The Curtain Falls - Flawless free flow in every round of the Monarch Theatre as Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman

Requiem for a Killer - Defeat an old adversary in the Iceberg Lounge AR challenge playing as Batman.