Update 1.12

CaptHowdy_84

3 hours ago, KirekkusuPT said:

Tomahawk exploit will most likely get patched in 1.13.

Use it while you can :)

I agree. Make the most of it while you still can as im sure this will get patched at some point.

Imo its the quickest way to make money. Even with penalties you can complete this event in around 20 mins so within an hour you should have over 2 mill credits as long as you dont hit other cars as the payout per race is around 800k i think.

42 minutes ago, DT-LiGHTninG said:

Imo its the quickest way to make money. Even with penalties you can complete this event in around 20 mins so within an hour you should have over 2 mill credits as long as you dont hit other cars as the payout per race is around 800k i think.

Getting the clean race race bonus seems to be very easy in that race. I've had runs where I've hit the wall several times and even hit other cars a few times and still gotten the bonus.

31 minutes ago, Asimb0mb said:

Three Legendary Cars. Nobody knows if it's just bugged or if these are three very specific cars we need to buy/win.

That's a non-issue / unconfirmed potential issue until all Legendary cars cycle through... just learn to wait! There are at least 3 more candidates that have yet to show up in the Legendary dealership, until they cycle through it's just speculation. 

And there are 3 trophies that Polyphony acknowledged to be actually glitched, those are the ones that could be fixed in the patch, but weren't. 

52 minutes ago, Blurrkup said:

Which trophy are you waiting on a fix for?

The 3 glitched trophies are the 3 Menu related ones (Living Your Car Life, Student of Motoring History and Finale). If you already completed the requirements in the PS4 version the trophies don't unlock on the PS5 version (or the other way around, like my case that played the PS5 version first).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KirekkusuPT said:

Tomahawk exploit will most likely get patched in 1.13.

Use it while you can :)

I have done exactly as the videos show, but it does not work. Any ideas? And yes i have hard racing tires and everything. Spent like 1 hour adjusting over and over, and still no go… im on ps5 version though…

13 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

I have done exactly as the videos show, but it does not work. Any ideas? And yes i have hard racing tires and everything. Spent like 1 hour adjusting over and over, and still no go… im on ps5 version though…

I had an already modified tomahawk, so in my case I had to tweak the suspensions as well. Ended up having around 587 PP.

19 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

You need to play with the gear values ... i had the same issue at first, couldnt be under 600 PP

But put values on gear up and down, play with them by adding 1 or 2 points ... go back to main screen, open it again to put the good value and see if it works

After a few tries, i could make it work :)

Edited by seblegamer

They updated the known issus on the notifications.

They added this to the list:

"- There have been cases where the Performance Points (PP) do not calculate correctly if the maximum output of the engine is adjusted with a Power Restrictor, or if extreme settings or specific operations are performed on a Fully Customisable Transmission."

Take advantage of it while it lasts...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Megaman80 said:

I can only get the PP under 600 with intermediate rain tyres.

I can't get it to work with RH tyres at all, no matter how much I play with ballast and power settings. Also, make sure the gear ratios are exactly the same as in the video. 

I pit at lap 5 for racing mediums and just a quick splash. I use fuel map 6 for the entire race. 

I find it easier to avoid wall collision penalties by staying in fifth gear all race long (manual transmission of course). It's really fun to go for it and get the quickest laps possible though, but as a safe way to grind, fifth gear is your friend. 

Edited by Dadu_Westside

7 hours ago, Asimb0mb said:

Three Legendary Cars. Nobody knows if it's just bugged or if these are three very specific cars we need to buy/win.

Presume they would be three very specific cars we need to buy/win. Can't says it's buggy until someone has bought all the cars in the Legendary dealership.

6 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

That's a non-issue / unconfirmed potential issue until all Legendary cars cycle through... just learn to wait! There are at least 3 more candidates that have yet to show up in the Legendary dealership, until they cycle through it's just speculation. 

And there are 3 trophies that Polyphony acknowledged to be actually glitched, those are the ones that could be fixed in the patch, but weren't. 

The 3 glitched trophies are the 3 Menu related ones (Living Your Car Life, Student of Motoring History and Finale). If you already completed the requirements in the PS4 version the trophies don't unlock on the PS5 version (or the other way around, like my case that played the PS5 version first).

Didn't know about that but would think as Asimb0mb mentioned that the OP was talking about the Three Legendary cars trophy.