“Welcome to the Chip” with 2 consoles..

Darkette

So if you keep playing against 0 level players you get no points or just little amounts? and do you have to play the full game or can the losing account quit after a certain point?

Edited by Conker

57 minutes ago, Conker said:

So if you keep playing against 0 level players you get no points or just little amounts? and do you have to play the full game or can the losing account quit after a certain point?

You’d eventually start getting below 10 points, it’d require a ridiculous amount of alts to get to 800 this way. Losing player can quit when they’ve loaded in. I always waited until a player had possession before quitting just in case it gave no points. Just do a normal quit, not friendly.

2 minutes ago, Darkette said:

You’d eventually start getting below 10 points, it’d require a ridiculous amount of alts to get to 800 this way. Losing player can quit when they’ve loaded in. I always waited until a player had possession before quitting just in case it gave no points. Just do a normal quit, not friendly.

thx, i hadn't ever quitted a game yet so that'll save some time in getting alts higher levels, 

ok another query, would i need 2 copies since ps4 account can only be active on one ps4 at one time or is there a way it can be?

since i could only with 1 console use my main only and other console could use any account 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Conker said:

ok another query, would i need 2 copies since ps4 account can only be active on one ps4 at one time or is there a way it can be?

since i could only with 1 console use my main only and other console could use any account 

Presuming you've bought the game digitally with your main account, then you'd need to activate 1 PS4 as the primary console for your main account, then use that PS4 to access the game with all of the alt accounts, then use the other PS4 for your main. That way you'd only need to have bought the game once.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Presuming you've bought the game digitally with your main account, then you'd need to activate 1 PS4 as the primary console for your main account, then use that one for all of the alt accounts, then use the other PS4 for your main. That way you'd only need to have bought the game once.

that i do now, what im quering about needing two copies is i wanna play alt vs alts to build them up so when main plays them it gets more points/progress towards 800. But atm i can't do that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Conker said:

that i do now, what im quering about needing two copies is i wanna play alt vs alts to build them up so when main plays them it gets more points/progress towards 800. But atm i can't do that

If you can't play alt vs alt using the same console, then you'll need 2 copies of the game. If you can, then you won't.

2 hours ago, Conker said:

Sadly you’ll need 2 copies if you’re just using 2 PS4’s with one purchase. A PS4 and PS5 can be primary individually so they can boost together this way with one copy.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Darkette said:

Sadly you’ll need 2 copies if you’re just using 2 PS4’s with one purchase. A PS4 and PS5 can be primary individually so they can boost together this way with one copy.

oh thats true, forget about that, will do it that way them :D 

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, kwitvch said:

How do you get the first 5 accs to 360 if theres only 5 of em and theres that 3 day ban

I’m not sure what you mean lol. It’ll take more than 5 accounts to get the 5 I specify to 360. That’s why i mention doing the tutorial around 25 times on different accounts so they’re ready to be played against in the previous step.

• 3 months later...
On 03/04/2023 at 5:06 AM, Darkette said:

I’m not sure what you mean lol. It’ll take more than 5 accounts to get the 5 I specify to 360. That’s why i mention doing the tutorial around 25 times on different accounts so they’re ready to be played against in the previous step.

Hi thanks for all your efforts in writing this up, just debating whether or not to start this. Can you just confirm are higher ranked and lower ranked players still able to match-make, even if they aren't of a similar level? Let's say I had an alt at 100 and I was 600, would we still be able to find each other and play? Even if this was possible, would I still be able to accumulate a reduced amount of points? Cheers.

5 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

Hi thanks for all your efforts in writing this up, just debating whether or not to start this. Can you just confirm are higher ranked and lower ranked players still able to match-make, even if they aren't of a similar level? Let's say I had an alt at 100 and I was 600, would we still be able to find each other and play? Even if this was possible, would I still be able to accumulate a reduced amount of points? Cheers.

It has been quite a while since i’ve played this, but I know playing an alt with a huge level gap like that will give you hardly any points at all if you can even find it. After that it’ll be banned to be played against for 72 hours with the same account, so there’s not much benefit in it really. You’d get maybe 5 points if you’re lucky.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 2:25 PM, whittle181 said:

Make sure to have alt accounts of at least 390-400 points but even with that benchmark the more you advance in the ranks, the less points you’ll be rewarded (I had around 7 alt accounts and my partner at the time also had around 4 alt accounts, so we worked with 11 accounts in total at minimum with 390-400 points).

If I remember correctly you gain around 5-9 points per win if your main is on 700 benchmark against a 390-400 alt account.

The preparation needed for this trophy, not to mention the 72 hour matchmaking freeze between accounts, was longer than the actual boosting/playing games honestly.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX

• 2 weeks later...