another stack...

ScottishNub

This kind of thing is "not Right" in a way, I know the games are really cheap but it's feeding into a really unhealthy habit because they know people will buy them for easy trophies, buying a few of them wont break the bank but adding up all the prices together will

Making stacks and stacks of easy games can defo give people addiction issues, which isn't great

• Like 1

Not sure what "Edge" is but it seems in total there are 16 stacks of the game? Can't blame the developer for wanting to rerelease their game on PS5 and make more cash though.

7 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

This kind of thing is "not Right" in a way, I know the games are really cheap but it's feeding into a really unhealthy habit because they know people will buy them for easy trophies, buying a few of them wont break the bank but adding up all the prices together will

Making stacks and stacks of easy games can defo give people addiction issues, which isn't great

Well if that Christian developer gets a PS5 dev kit, that's at least 70 titles (so far) that can be re-released on PS5, which I guess the guys at the top will be paying another 70 dollars worth of cash on.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Not sure what "Edge" is but it seems in total there are 16 stacks of the game? Can't blame the developer for wanting to rerelease their game on PS5 and make more cash though.

It is a different game. Same, same, but different. Like "Energy Cycle in 3D".

10 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Well if that Christian developer gets a PS5 dev kit, that's at least 70 titles (so far) that can be re-released on PS5, which I guess the guys at the top will be paying another 70 dollars worth of cash on.

Breakthrough, Zippy, Zj Ball, This RPG games... Way much more than 70. Sad days for trophies... Anyway. We are starting "this" discussion here again. I think there was dozen similar topics already... 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Most trophy whores will be baptised if thats the only way to get a ps5 stack

Edited by ScottishNub