Ranked & Replay Trophies Unobtainable

The ranked match trophy and the replay trophy are unobtainable. I played a ranked match and watched a replay, and neither trophy unlocked. It looks like a problem across multiple Ark System Works games since Blazblue Cross Tag Battle doesn't work, either. Anyone got a solution to this?

Edited by a3069namebke
Corrected developer name

3 minutes ago, a3069namebke said:

Anyone got a solution to this?

If it's a problem across multiple Aksys games, then it seems the only solution would be to contact Aksys and have them look into it. They're probably the only ones that could fix it if it's not just one game that has the issue.

40 minutes ago, godhand2k said:

I’ve already wrote to AkSys. No answer so far… 

Wait, isn't it Arc Systems that you should be contacting for BlazBlue? Just realised the wrong name has been mentioned in this thread.

Aksys had nothing to do with BlazBlue, so any issues in that game shouldn't be connected to this one.

Edited by Stevieboy

On 2022-05-10 at 2:03 PM, Stevieboy said:

Wait, isn't it Arc Systems that you should be contacting for BlazBlue? Just realised the wrong name has been mentioned in this thread.

Aksys had nothing to do with BlazBlue, so any issues in that game shouldn't be connected to this one.

For Under Night , French bread are the devs. ASW the publishers. 

For Early Blazblue games. publishers are Aksys games. The devs are ASW as always. Its their ip

7 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

I just got both trophies, right now no issue. 

@HuntingFever The trophies are obtainable.

OP have you tried backing up your save. Delete game data and save data. Reinstall game and try again?

Which region is your game? My copies are all NA. 

I tried for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. I even got wins on a new save file. Nothing popped. 

Edit: I fixed the first post to reflect the developer as mentioned in the thread

Edited by a3069namebke

8 minutes ago, a3069namebke said:

Which region is your game? My copies are all NA. 

I tried for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. I even got wins on a new save file. Nothing popped. 

NA Region.

@a3069namebke Do you have more than 100 friends on PSN? I had online trophies not pop because I had too many friends. (Sonic All Star Racing PS3 & another PS3 game I forgot). Delete some friends to get under 100 and redid the requirements. Got the trophy.

Maybe that is the issue?

Edited by Kishnabe

2 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

NA Region.

@a3069namebke Do you have more than 100 friends on PSN? I had online trophies not pop because I had too many friends. (Sonic All Star Racing PS3 & another PS3 game I forgot). Delete some friends to get under 100 and redid the requirements. Got the trophy.

Maybe that is the issue?

I'm playing on PS4, so it shouldn't be an issue

36 minutes ago, a3069namebke said:

I'm playing on PS4, so it shouldn't be an issue

You made a thread on the wrong game and seeing the wrong trophy list. Check the one that is on your profile ( there will be no trophy saying Ranked/Online or Replay).

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6385-under-night-in-birth-exelatest

PS4 version has no online ranked trophy and replay trophy like the PS3 Prequel Game.

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH EXE:LATE only has a PS3 version.

Late [ST] and [CLR] have PS4 version, both have no online trophy and no replay trophy.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 2