Where's the trophy list for the PS4 version?

godzillafan92

40 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This isn't the game's fault, it's the devs for not ticking a specific box on the backend so the list will upload to the servers.

It still needs a bit of polishing, though. Quality of life improvements and such. Otherwise, the core gameplay is good.

1 hour ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

Devs/pubs are aware, I’m in contact with them because of this issue, and the fact that the free PS4 - PS5 upgrade doesn’t work with the physical PS4 copies.. so yeah, another great launch 1f602.png1f602.png

The pre-order DLC code didn't work for most of the first day either. Asymmetrical is a cursed genre D:

1 minute ago, DoomOfNightmare said:

I have the problem with Evil Dead, the trophy list has been broken ever since and the game doesn't appear in my list. Disk version PS5

The PS4 version of that game is a non-syncer, thus you have to contact the devs and politely remind them to upload the list to the trophy servers.

On 15/05/2022 at 8:26 AM, HuntingFever said:

This isn't the game's fault, it's the devs for not ticking a specific box on the backend so the list will upload to the servers.

Its stupid that they even need to, why isnt it just automatically done as apart of the development process or just part of putting their game up for sale anyway. Theres no reason a dev would want their trophy list to not be on the servers on release.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

automatically done as apart of the development process

It's actually on the publisher, not the developer. And, Sony hasn't exactly made this process easy for publishers since it's rather obtuse and happens frequently, even with seasoned publishers.

• Like 2