Warning: Servers Down

Woohoo! Grabbed Midnight Cowboy and the final few online DLC trophies I was missing. Thanks for the heads up gents!

55 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Has this car to be unlocked or can it be done right away? 

The car unlocks at 275.000 bounty (level 6), and the 'area' where you need to take the picture unlocks after a few races (I did around 8 to unlock it).

• Like 1

I was able to grab the DLC from my Hong Kong account within the in-game store. I could only access them to buy them when I first started the game. Once the autolog intro happens the DLC packs no longer are available. The DLC does work with my NA disc version of the game but a buddy who has a European version is not able to access it at all.

I'm in North America region, was able to purchase the DLCs (Porsche, Lamborghini, Armed Race, and Sports pack) by logging in using HK account and go to NFS Store in game. To top up your HK account, go to eneba.com and purchase the gift card (let me know for other stores that sells cheaper gift card).

After that I was able to obtained some online DLC trophies, so I believe it is still possible to 100% the game (at least for NA region).

I tried to connect since I can see people have said it's working again, and it worked for like around 5+ minutes for me, I managed to look at the Wall. After finishing a singleplayer race it disconnected. Now every time I try to reconnect it says "you are not connected to the Autolog servers". EA and their shitty servers [shrugs] lol.

Edited by shaunsheep677

On 17/6/2022 at 3:51 PM, joolean said:

Estoy en la región de América del Norte, pude comprar los DLC (Porsche, Lamborghini, Armed Race y Sports pack) iniciando sesión con la cuenta HK y accediendo a NFS Store en el juego. Para recargar su cuenta HK, vaya a eneba.com y compre la tarjeta de regalo (avíseme para otras tiendas que vendan tarjetas de regalo más baratas).

Después de eso, pude obtener algunos trofeos DLC en línea, por lo que creo que todavía es posible jugar al 100% (al menos para la región NA).

This is possible if you still need the DLCs, I tried adding credit/debit cards and PayPal account but no success, good luck on that 100% xD

Edited by xcution_SL

Thanks for the answers but i see that you’re able to access limited edition . Is it still possible to access it ? Because the limited edition works only with the online pass code which is expired.

Edited by Greling_2

Guys dont lay back, the servers are online yes, but i still had disconnects and another player couldnt log into autolog for short time.

So get ur online trophies done ASAP,dont trust EA:

We finish the base game online trophies in like 3-4 hours

• 7 months later...