Trophy Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Gym Bag is glitched. As In I got it before getting all racquets, had 4 racquets at the time. 

It been confirmed on another trophy hunting site (Gym Bag and World Tour Glitched in favor).  

World Tour is possibly glitched too, where you can get it by just winning 2 events (250, 500). Possible to achieve before getting Grand Slam trophy.

Just in case, I am skipping every tournament till I get to a grand slam.

Edited by Kishnabe

9 hours ago, RedlChris-_- said:

Any ideas on how to get the I See you trophy?

You need to get 3 from a character. Out of the many matches I played, only been able to get it for one player. 

Need to test the opponent, drag to the net, lob em. Hit to either side. Maybe they play better or weaker on BP/Match Point. 

Got it from someone with the name McKenzie (His last weakness was Weak to Deep Baseline Shots).

On 7/6/2022 at 1:41 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

The online won't be so hard if you know someone who has the game ;) 

@StygianWolf4 - Is it possible to log on using my alternate account on one console (PS4 for example), then start a match with my main account on another console (PS5), then farm the wins that way?  The online element would be a deal breaker for me unless something like this works...

31 minutes ago, rednaxnxam said:

@StygianWolf4 - Is it possible to log on using my alternate account on one console (PS4 for example), then start a match with my main account on another console (PS5), then farm the wins that way?  The online element would be a deal breaker for me unless something like this works...

I had tested that myself when I got the game early, and that method does work. Oh and to add, if you wanna play the PS5 version and do the online with a PS4, playing the PS4 version, that works too as the game has cross-platform capabilities, and the game gives you both versions in one anyway.

Self-boosting the online trophies also makes earning the Ace Of Aces trophy an absolute doddle, as well as Ace Master as you'll easily get 100+ aces during the online stuff anyway. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedlChris-_- said:

Like technically it a overhead shot at the net. But these are very rare to me. Like 2-3 per match. So it hope it also is counted as a fast volley. We'll see. 

Smash shots are when your player raises their racket above there head. Play on a Hard Court (like Boston) and work the opponent side to side, and make sure you are returning your shot right so it bounces on or very close to the baseline (back line of the court). 9 times out of ten they will return the ball higher into the air if done right, and you will perform an overhead smash shot. Using this method I was getting between around 10-15 smash shots per match.

On 7/13/2022 at 2:25 AM, saville_chops said:

Any tips for getting max level coach? Is it just luck

Struggling with this myself, been playing breakers but don't seem to be getting new coaches. Read on another site that if you start a new career and only do training and breakers, you get coaches more regular all the way up to the 100 rated ones. Thinking behind it is if you are a high rank in your career, you get less coaches as rewards. 

8 hours ago, FilRooke said:

Smash shots are when your player raises their racket above there head. Play on a Hard Court (like Boston) and work the opponent side to side, and make sure you are returning your shot right so it bounces on or very close to the baseline (back line of the court). 9 times out of ten they will return the ball higher into the air if done right, and you will perform an overhead smash shot. Using this method I was getting between around 10-15 smash shots per match.

Struggling with this myself, been playing breakers but don't seem to be getting new coaches. Read on another site that if you start a new career and only do training and breakers, you get coaches more regular all the way up to the 100 rated ones. Thinking behind it is if you are a high rank in your career, you get less coaches as rewards. 

I can confirm you can get the max attributes trophy just by doing training and super tiebreakers and nothing else. It only took about 2 hours. Btw, you’ll be ranked #5 when the trophy pops because of the 200 points you earn for each tiebreaker win. I did this approach with a female player, and she was only 2,000 points away from #1 when the trophy popped, so just start playing tournaments at that point, and you’ll be #1 in no time. I recommend this approach to start your career. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FilRooke said:

Play nothing for a year, get back down to #200 or so ranking. Then play Super Tiebreakers. That is how I got the last coach.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, glmmedball said:

I can confirm you can get the max attributes trophy just by doing training and super tiebreakers and nothing else. It only took about 2 hours. Btw, you’ll be ranked #5 when the trophy pops because of the 200 points you earn for each tiebreaker win. I did this approach with a female player, and she was only 2,000 points away from #1 when the trophy popped, so just start playing tournaments at that point, and you’ll be #1 in no time. I recommend this approach to start your career. 

12 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Play nothing for a year, get back down to #200 or so ranking. Then play Super Tiebreakers. That is how I got the last coach.

Great! thanks both for the tips!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm playing the PS4 version, but the forum there seems to be dead ...

I got 25 wins, but no trophy. A couple of those wins came by people quitting on me, but that must still count, since I got my first win and the respective trophy that way. Am I screwed?

EDIT: 26 wins, still nothing ...

EDIT2: It unlocked after the 27th win. They might have changed it so only ranked wins count now, and 25 of them. Not too sure, but I think I got 2 casual wins. Either way, I'm glad it's over.

Edited by Infernopommes

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that online casual match victories (even between friends) count towards this trophy. I can also confirm that because of the update, you now need about 20-25 online victories to pop this trophy. I helped my good friend mrory1987 get this trophy yesterday. The Training Pays Off trophy is still bugged!

I just figured out the key to getting the Training Pays Off trophy.  Make sure when you play the Super Tiebreakers that you are playing somebody ranked HIGHER than you. You won’t get a new coach if you beat someone ranked LOWER than you!
If your Super Tiebreaker opponent is ranked lower than you, just forfeit that match and move on to the next available Super Tiebreaker until you play an opponent ranked HIGHER (closer to #1) than you. Just beat that opponent and you’ll get that new coach you’ve been looking for!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...