Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Rebourne07

On 6/1/2022 at 11:20 AM, Rebourne07 said:

@KyonKuchiki Congratulations on Bronze tier and 4 badges :)

On 6/1/2022 at 11:20 AM, Rebourne07 said:

@sephiroth4424 Dude, wut, I know you were on there, idk what happened. Only thing I can think of is that I fat finger deleted you when moving someone else around on the leaderboards. Sorry about that! Let me know if these are the right badges, I had to re-do your badges from just looking at your profile. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

A new badge has been created! Let me know when you earn it and I'll add it to your name on the leaderboards. 

Also, I'm gonna create a new Crystal tier for 30+ FF games, but I need to set aside some time before I do cause I'll have to re-check everyone in gold tier to see who qualifies so it'll be a little big before that's implemented.

I told you man,you will have a lot of work

Nice badge

I just started FF pr

I will be back when I'm done with all 6 of them,so you can add the badge

• Like 1

It doesn't get me a rank-up, but I finished the 2 stacks of Crisis Core so I have 17 games completed now. Excited to get started on the Pixel Remasters, as I never had the chance to play 1-6. 

On 4/20/2023 at 1:44 PM, Rebourne07 said:

A new badge has been created! Let me know when you earn it and I'll add it to your name on the leaderboards. 

Also, I'm gonna create a new Crystal tier for 30+ FF games, but I need to set aside some time before I do cause I'll have to re-check everyone in gold tier to see who qualifies so it'll be a little big before that's implemented.

Since you are auditing all the Gold ranked members already, I would recommend putting the number of games completed next to someone's name on the leaderboard to make it easier to make adjustments like new ranks or changed rank requirements. Some of the other PPs do this. So for example, for me, it would be something like "sundrew (17)" or "sundrew - 17 games completed".

@oYazmat Now that there are so many games in this PP, would it be possible to put a "Games Completed: X" counter at the top of your amazing checklist site? It'll be much easier than counting from 0 every time ?. If others don't like it, there can be a toggle for it to turned on/off.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sundrew said:

It doesn't get me a rank-up, but I finished the 2 stacks of Crisis Core so I have 17 games completed now. Excited to get started on the Pixel Remasters, as I never had the chance to play 1-6. 

Since you are auditing all the Gold ranked members already, I would recommend putting the number of games completed next to someone's name on the leaderboard to make it easier to make adjustments like new ranks or changed rank requirements. Some of the other PPs do this. So for example, for me, it would be something like "sundrew (17)" or "sundrew - 17 games completed".

@oYazmat Now that there are so many games in this PP, would it be possible to put a "Games Completed: X" counter at the top of your amazing checklist site? It'll be much easier than counting from 0 every time 1f602.png. If others don't like it, there can be a toggle for it to turned on/off.

Good job on Crisis Core :) I would do that but sometimes people's update posts are pretty bare bones and I'd have to go manually counting all that or assuming they update here every time they get an FF completion. I've thought about requiring a unified update format...but I feel like that'd just complicate things. I'll try to think of ways to improve update tracking.

11 minutes ago, sundrew said:

@oYazmat Now that there are so many games in this PP, would it be possible to put a "Games Completed: X" counter at the top of your amazing checklist site? It'll be much easier than counting from 0 every time ?. If others don't like it, there can be a toggle for it to turned on/off.

Ay! Can do that if it helps @Rebourne07 to keep track of things, I was even thinking of adding the the badges calculator if that helps too

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Ay! Can do that if it helps @Rebourne07 to keep track of things, I was even thinking of adding the the badges calculator if that helps too

That would help a LOT! Especially the badges thing. That way I could just ask for a single screenshot from your tool for all updates. 

• Like 2

On 4/21/2023 at 6:09 PM, Rebourne07 said:

That would help a LOT! Especially the badges thing. That way I could just ask for a single screenshot from your tool for all updates. 

Badges added to the website in Beta testing! There is quite some logic in them so expect some bugs for the time being as I can't test every scenario! If anyone thinks he is missing a badge, please let me know with your use case so I can check/fix it!

Btw @Rebourne07 , does the Pixel Remaster release means everyone no longer have the Mainline badge unless they finish them all?

RakYEjr.png

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Badges added to the website in Beta testing! There is quite some logic in them so expect some bugs for the time being as I can't test every scenario! If anyone thinks he is missing a badge, please let me know with your use case so I can check/fix it!

Btw @Rebourne07 , does the Pixel Remaster release means everyone no longer have the Mainline badge unless they finish them all?

RakYEjr.png

Dude, you are the man. Thank you so much!!

Mainline badge is unaffected by Pixel Remasters. I don't wanna reevaluate badges so once their requirements are set they are unaffected by future releases. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Dude, you are the man. Thank you so much!!

Mainline badge is unaffected by Pixel Remasters. I don't wanna reevaluate badges so once their requirements are set they are unaffected by future releases. 

Updated accordingly

If anyone notice a badge that should or should be there let me know

Here's my list so far ?

100% ACHIEVED ON PS4

:platinum: Final Fantasy VII HD (Platinum) 2705.png

:platinum: Final Fantasy XV Base Game (Platinum) 2705.png

PARTIALLY COMPLETED ON PS4

:bronze: Final Fantasy VII Remake (50%) - will aim for Platinum

:bronze: Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ardyn (53%) - unlikely to complete

:bronze: Final Fantasy XV: July 2017 Update (53%) - unlikely to complete

100% COMPLETED ON OTHER CONSOLES (PLAY HISTORY NOT RECORDED)

Final Fantasy VIII (PS1) - will replay and aim for Platinum on PS4

Final Fantasy IX HD (Android) - unlikely to replay on PS4

Final Fantasy X (PS2) - unlikely to replay on PS4

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - unlikely to replay on PS4

PARTIALLY COMPLETED ON OTHER CONSOLES (PLAY HISTORY ON STEAM)

Final Fantasy XIV Online (PC) - unlikely to replay on PS4

WILL PLAY & AIM FOR PLATINUM IN THE FUTURE

Final Fantasy VI (PS4)

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS4)

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (PS4)

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS4)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS4)

Edited by Kaychanne
Added FFVI
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Kaychanne said:

Here's my list so far 1f638.png

100% ACHIEVED ON PS4

:platinum: Final Fantasy VII HD (Platinum) 2705.png

:platinum: Final Fantasy XV Base Game (Platinum) 2705.png

PARTIALLY COMPLETED ON PS4

:bronze: Final Fantasy VII Remake (50%) - will aim for Platinum

:bronze: Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ardyn (53%) - unlikely to complete

:bronze: Final Fantasy XV: July 2017 Update (53%) - unlikely to complete

100% COMPLETED ON OTHER CONSOLES (PLAY HISTORY NOT RECORDED)

Final Fantasy VIII (PS1) - will replay and aim for Platinum on PS4

Final Fantasy IX HD (Android) - unlikely to replay on PS4

Final Fantasy X (PS2) - unlikely to replay on PS4

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - unlikely to replay on PS4

PARTIALLY COMPLETED ON OTHER CONSOLES (PLAY HISTORY ON STEAM)

Final Fantasy XIV Online (PC) - unlikely to replay on PS4

WILL PLAY & AIM FOR PLATINUM IN THE FUTURE

1f3af.png Final Fantasy VI (PS4)

1f3af.png Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS4)

1f3af.png Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (PS4)

1f3af.png Final Fantasy X-2 (PS4)

1f3af.png Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS4)

Good progress :) Once you have 3+ completions (plat or 100%) just fill out this checklist https://oyazmat.github.io/ff-checklist/ and post a screenshot here and I'll put your name on the leaderboards. Trophies only though, make sure not to count those non-trophy related completions. Thanks. 

• Like 2

On 4/24/2023 at 4:15 PM, oYazmat said:

Updated accordingly

If anyone notice a badge that should or should be there let me know

Thanks for doing this! So handy to have this all in one place :). Would it be possible for this checklist to also show our rank (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum)? 

I also think the logic for the "Close Enough" badge may not quite be correct the checklist is showing that I've earned the badge, but I haven't. I've only completed Adventures of Mana and need to complete 3 of the following 4 games to earn the badge: Adventures of Mana, Chocobo Mystery Dungeon, Crystal Defenders, Thearhythm. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sundrew said:

Thanks for doing this! So handy to have this all in one place :). Would it be possible for this checklist to also show our rank (Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum)? 

I also think the logic for the "Close Enough" badge may not quite be correct the checklist is showing that I've earned the badge, but I haven't. I've only completed Adventures of Mana and need to complete 3 of the following 4 games to earn the badge: Adventures of Mana, Chocobo Mystery Dungeon, Crystal Defenders, Thearhythm. 

I will need a screenshot of that, can you send it to me in PM please? or here ? so I can check with Rebourne

As for Badges I thought about it too, but for the time being I am trying not to add too much "variable" things, because, that is still a Static website and it's Rebourne's rules for this project not mine and he can't change it directly (Maybe in the future if it's worth the investment ;D)

Edited by oYazmat

49 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

I will need a screenshot of that, can you send it to me in PM please? or here ? so I can check with Rebourne

As for Badges I thought about it too, but for the time being I am trying not to add too much "variable" things, because, that is still a Static website and it's Rebourne's rules for this project not mine and he can't change it directly (Maybe in the future if it's worth the investment ;D)

I think adding the tier would be a good idea and simple enough since its just based on number of checked items (except for platinum which is everything checked. The only exception would be people that are in platinum and then something else comes out and they have that 3 month grace period...but that only affects like 3 people on Earth haha Not even me. So I'd say wait until I add that Crystal tier and then go for it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oYazmat said:

Sure, here's my screenshot showing that I "earned" the "Close Enough" badge.

MswuNBD.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sundrew said:

Sure, here's my screenshot showing that I "earned" the "Close Enough" badge.

MswuNBD.png

I fixed this (I hope!). If you see that it's still showing you might want to clear your browser cache

Edited by oYazmat
  • Like 3