[PATCHED] You still can play on the old launcher.

TheRealHardyBoy1

On 8/26/2022 at 0:25 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

People must be playing this version again somehow. Infallible has gone from almost a very rare to back to the 3% UR range. It has been slowly moving for the past few weeks by .01 each time. 

I saw someone on PlayStationTrophies had unlocked Infallible on June 29th even though June 20th was the last known date where people could auto-pop trophies from the old launcher. Possibly just hacking?

On 9/3/2022 at 2:58 PM, The7thINFANTRY said:

I saw someone on PlayStationTrophies had unlocked Infallible on June 29th even though June 20th was the last known date where people could auto-pop trophies from the old launcher. Possibly just hacking?

Someone on Reddit claims two trophies popped recently but didn't specify the date. I tried logging in today, and nothing popped. Maybe when they fix the trophy issue in general, the old launcher might start popping again.

8 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

Someone on Reddit claims two trophies popped recently but didn't specify the date. I tried logging in today, and nothing popped. Maybe when they fix the trophy issue in general, the old launcher might start popping again.

Can you link the thread? I’ve read of the trophy issues but let’s just hope the auto-pop method with the old launcher is rectified in the process of future patches.

On 03.09.2022 at 9:58 PM, The7thINFANTRY said:

What you mean? If you start new launchers now and not have before 100% you can’t auto pop on new launchers?

2 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

So for the people that played the original launcher, if they have not completed all the trophies, are they locked out of the 100% forever? I'm just curious, it does not affect me.

As of now, yes. Since the game went free for all on June 21, it's not possible anymore to auto-pop trophies. Only a handful of trophies do pop on the PS5 version (you can see what pops my profile here. And on PS4 only the trophies you completed before June 21 will auto pop on the other PS4 stacks. There is a chance that once they fixed the trophies on PS5 and the newer PS4 launcher, that trophies will also pop on the old launcher again.

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1

1 hour ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

As of now, yes. Since the game went free for all on June 21, it's not possible anymore to auto-pop trophies. Only a handful of trophies do pop on the PS5 version (you can see what pops my profile here. And on PS4 only the trophies you completed before June 21 will auto pop on the other PS4 stacks. There is a chance that once they fixed the trophies on PS5 and the newer PS4 launcher, that trophies will also pop on the old launcher again.

Yeah, a friend of mine never finished the game on the old launcher, so I was just curious if it was now locked out forever. I guess it's up in the air now as they seem to be taking awhile to fix these issues since the change over, along with I don't believe they are unlocking people's trophies now with the proof in contacting them etc.

9 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

What you mean? If you start new launchers now and not have before 100% you can’t auto pop on new launchers?

I was referring to the old launcher. So say if you did not 100% the game on the old launcher but later on you 100% on the new launcher, you could go and reopen the old launcher and auto-pop the trophies there for your old list. Unfortunately, June 20th seems to have been the cutoff date for this auto-pop method. However, there have been reports that some trophy unlocks/auto-pops for the PS5 version have been bugged for some time and hopefully a future patch will remedy the auto-pop methods once more, including the old launcher auto-pops.

• 1 month later...
On 08/09/2022 at 5:18 AM, The7thINFANTRY said:

I was referring to the old launcher. So say if you did not 100% the game on the old launcher but later on you 100% on the new launcher, you could go and reopen the old launcher and auto-pop the trophies there for your old list. Unfortunately, June 20th seems to have been the cutoff date for this auto-pop method. However, there have been reports that some trophy unlocks/auto-pops for the PS5 version have been bugged for some time and hopefully a future patch will remedy the auto-pop methods once more, including the old launcher auto-pops.

How likely is it that we'll be able to get the old launcher trophies do you think? seriously bugging me that I'll never be able to platinum the old version. I emailed them and they said they're aware of trophy issues cross platform, if they wont fix that then what hope have we got for trophies on the old launcher popping?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomRussell26 said:

How likely is it that we'll be able to get the old launcher trophies do you think?

Not at all. You're not supposed to have access to the old launcher, it was retired and is no longer supported. It will not be updated ever.

The fact that we were able to boot it to pop up trophies earned in the new client during the interval between it's replacement and the switch to F2P was a glitch, it wasn't supposed to work but it wasn't such a liability to deserve the efforts to patch it. But now that the switch to F2P has been made and the old client is no longer able to log into the servers, there's no reason for mediatonic to update it just for the sake of trophies hunters.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Tetho_mig said:

Not at all. You're not supposed to have access to the old launcher, it was retired and is no longer supported. It will not be updated ever.

The fact that we were able to boot it to pop up trophies earned in the new client during the interval between it's replacement and the switch to F2P was a glitch, it wasn't supposed to work but it wasn't such a liability to deserve the efforts to patch it. But now that the switch to F2P has been made and the old client is no longer able to log into the servers, there's no reason for mediatonic to update it just for the sake of trophies hunters.

ah damn :( seriously thinking about starting a new psn account, only just recently started trophy hunting properly and the old fall guys is the only plat that is now unattainable on my profile, that will definitely bug me. 

3 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Did not know it was unobtainable completely, that is just some dumb game mechanic keeping the game alive but ultimately making the trophy list unobtainable

yeah stupid decision on their part. They said the new trophies would replace the old ones which nobody believed as you cant delete trophies from your account.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 23-2-2023 at 10:27 PM, ZHassanQ said:

There is 1 recent player in the game's trophies. Is that really recent or the latest one who got it, is still considered recent.

It's the last one that grabbed a Trophy, because no one can earn Trophies in the original version anymore.

Maybe this website sets recent players on 1 by default. 

36 minutes ago, ConAir said:

It's the last one that grabbed a Trophy, because no one can earn Trophies in the original version anymore.

Maybe this website sets recent players on 1 by default. 

Pretty much

Except gotham city impostors since it's the only that i know that has 0 recent players

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, andrei_almasan said:

So If I have trophies on the old launcher is not possible to obtain platinum anymore ? :( 

You can't complete your old list, but you can start the newer one. The platinum is obtainable. The problem is the trophies don't unlock if you already meet the requirements on the server's side (eg. you qualified from 600 rounds in the old launcher - you won't unlock those trophies of playing X rounds again on the same account).

You would need to use a new Epic account. Unlink you old PS one (be careful if you play other Epic games on PlayStation) and use another one, start fresh. I advice you to read the threads on that game version because lots of people explain it :)