High difficulty arcade impossible for me

I can’t believe everyone is saying how easy this is and a 2/10. Very hard is absolutely awful. Are there any tips or exploits? No matter what I get destroyed. I’m a fighting game veteran, but for games like Tekken and MK, not smash bros and it’s ripoffs. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Keidah said:

I can’t believe everyone is saying how easy this is and a 2/10. Very hard is absolutely awful. Are there any tips or exploits? No matter what I get destroyed. I’m a fighting game veteran, but for games like Tekken and MK, not smash bros and it’s ripoffs. 

Such things happen. I've played plenty of fighting games and platinumed a few, never had any problems, in some I was even quite good at when playing online. But then I've got completely destroyed by the "training" trophy from MK11. People said it was a 2/10 difficulty but for some reason for me it was one of the most difficult trophies I've ever done. I just couldn't pull off some of the combos no matter how hard I tried and to this day I can't explain why. 

10 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Such things happen. I've played plenty of fighting games and platinumed a few, never had any problems, in some I was even quite good at when playing online. But then I've got completely destroyed by the "training" trophy from MK11. People said it was a 2/10 difficulty but for some reason for me it was one of the most difficult trophies I've ever done. I just couldn't pull off some of the combos no matter how hard I tried and to this day I can't explain why. 

I'm with you on the MK11 comment. 

I tried it on my third arcade run

I'm not a fighting game veteran and haven't played Smash since I was a kid playing Melee on GameCube. 

I used Garfield and spammed his pie throw when the opponent went off a ledge. Doesn't always work. I had to fight Michaelangelo 4 times, and he was the worst. Ended up taking 48 minutes to finish it all. 

On 14/06/2022 at 2:22 PM, Silver-I-Chariot said:

That training trophy for me personally is still probably the single trophy I've found hardest to get.

The achievement percentages say otherwise, but bloody hell did I struggle with it.

Edited by Batmannequin

On 14/06/2022 at 1:54 PM, Keidah said:

I did it today, can be annoying but it's not that hard just focus bruh.

I have create a video of my run in Arcade mode, in difficulty very hard. No continue used.

I use Reptar, it's easy with him if you abuse his down + triangle attack (the fire breath on the ground). When it hits, it's increase 30% of the life of the opponent. You can hold the buttons to improve the range of this attack :

Good luck.

Edited by Milrael
Video added