Can anyone buy this?

13 minutes ago, Woopa777 said:

This is supposed to release in 10 minutes right? I find it odd that i can't buy this on PSN store yet and thought it might be a mistake in my region. Any of you that have the option to buy it yet?

In the UK it’s available in 15 hours time which is 3pm, I imagine all regions willl release at the same time

1 minute ago, Snake2410 said:

Yep, end of July- beginning of August for the standard editions, 9+ months for the special editions.

Well I think MidnightDragon knows that. I hope so anyway. Otherwise that's a long wait if thinking it will be arriving anytime soon.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squaresoft4ever7 said:

Lovely great job sony, another botched release when all the other platforms have it 1f44f.png

Its nothing to do with Sony. The publisher sets the release date in the storefront. So direct the blame at DOTEMU.

Its releasing at 11pm on the 16th in Australia which is pretty ridiculous.

Dotemu doesn't pay for midnight releases or even pre-ordering. The game will be up when the store does its update in the morning or afternoon.

10am or 2pm ET. 

This is the same nonsense that happened with SoR4. People spent hours on their Discord trying to understand when the game would be available. 

1 hour ago, StealthID said:

Its nothing to do with Sony. The publisher sets the release date in the storefront. So direct the blame at DOTEMU.

Its releasing at 11pm on the 16th in Australia which is pretty ridiculous.

Yeah, it's releasing today at 10pm in Japan, so basically I have the whole evening to wait for it to be released before I buy it, download it and then likely go to bed.... lol

5 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Doesn't that come out in like a couple of months though?

My orders say August 31, but might be a placeholder. Either way, if I get too impatient, I'll get it digitally. I just got standard for both.

Edited by MidnightDragon

6 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Yep, end of July- beginning of August for the standard editions, 9+ months for the special editions.

Well, that explains why I was trying to pre-order the game here in Portugal through the major stores and all said that they don't have any release dates and it's impossible to order  said game yet. Well, I guess I'll be waiting quite a bit more since I really want the physical copy...  ?

the game is was released like several hours ago and there are alrady s/one who platinumed it ?
honsetly, waht is the point of using cfw to unlock trophies? why?....

and yet still psnp considers people who unlocked online trophies fair and square using custom servers "hackers" ahahahahha :clown_emoji:

Edited by Dimka284

10 minutes ago, Dimka284 said:

the game is was released like several hours ago and there are alrady s/one who platinumed it 1f606.png
honsetly, waht is the point of using cfw to unlock trophies? why?....

and yet still psnp considers people who unlocked online trophies fair and square using custom servers "hackers" ahahahahha :clown_emoji:

What are you on about? No one has platinumed the game yet.

11 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

even through LRG and LRG store? i doubt it

4 hours ago, Migahel said:

Well, that explains why I was trying to pre-order the game here in Portugal through the major stores and all said that they don't have any release dates and it's impossible to order  said game yet. Well, I guess I'll be waiting quite a bit more since I really want the physical copy...  1f605.png

Limited Run has it, as well as their Amazon storefront.

Majority of major retailers will probably get it much later.