The Last of Us Left Behind Pre Order

Cherry

I've really been wanting to know this for a while. But does anyone have any idea if season pass holders get the pre order bonuses for Left Behind? Because technically,if you have the season pass it's like you already pre ordered it. Just months in advance. So if anyone has any ideas,let me know. I would like to have that Ellie theme. :D

I've really been wanting to know this for a while. But does anyone have any idea if season pass holders get the pre order bonuses for Left Behind? Because technically,if you have the season pass it's like you already pre ordered it. Just months in advance. So if anyone has any ideas,let me know. I would like to have that Ellie theme. :D

i would bet on yes but i cant confirm that.

I like your name, I'm having Cherrycoke at the moment

I don´t believe you get any extras for getting a season pass

I like your name, I'm having Cherrycoke at the moment

I don´t believe you get any extras for getting a season pass

Haha,why thank you. I love cherry coke. I love cherry anything.

And aw. This really blows. I want Ellie theme. I want it. I. Want. It.

Haha,why thank you. I love cherry coke. I love cherry anything.

And aw. This really blows. I want Ellie theme. I want it. I. Want. It.

I like cherrypie too

Maybe you could get a 1080 Ellie wallpaper from a website and use that as a background theme?

A season pass normally means every DLC they give out will be free. I can't say for sure but I'm about 99.9% sure it will be. (;

Yea,I get that. It's a good deal really. You end up saving money and getting everything they give out. But fingers crossed,I hope that when I go to download Left Behind,I get to download the theme and comic as well. ;D

I like cherrypie too

Maybe you could get a 1080 Ellie wallpaper from a website and use that as a background theme?

Oh yes. Cherry pie. Best pie in the wooorld. Do not get me started here. 

While this is true,I believe this theme is dynamic. And that is quite special no?

I hope so :(... as it stands they haven't said anything about it. 

Naughty Dog keeping your fans in the dark huh?! But seriously,this has been bugging me since I heard about the bonuses. Dat Ellie theme doe. It might not be much to some,but to me. Oh,it's gold. 

Naughty Dog keeping your fans in the dark huh?! But seriously,this has been bugging me since I heard about the bonuses. Dat Ellie theme doe. It might not be much to some,but to me. Oh,it's gold. 

Yea I thought the same as well... Hopefully they give it to people with the season pass. 

Ooh, thanks for the link! I was wondering the same as everyone else.

Btw, the soundtrack for the DLC is now available on Amazon! Naughty Dog posted the link on fb, and I went straight to youtube to listen to it. I already feel like crying.

I love that the music you hear while playing Factions is there! Can't get enough of that track :D

Edited by Beeinhollywood

Ooh, thanks for the link! I was wondering the same as everyone else.

Btw, the soundtrack for the DLC is now available on Amazon! Naughty Dog posted the link on fb, and I went straight to youtube to listen to it. I already feel like crying.

I love that the music you hear while playing Factions is there! Can't get enough of that track :D

Yea,Tlou has an amazing ost. It's definitely one of the game's highlights. Along with everything else pretty much. :3

• 2 weeks later...