Trophies glitched

As someone who also has this problem, yes, you do need to switch epic accounts to get trophies that have already been unlocked on said epic games account. Back in Ultimate Knockout I only got one trophy, "Snowflake." (because I only played the game one time) and now I can't earn the trophy again on the updated fall guys trophy list. On another note, right now there is an easy exploit to getting the "infallible trophy/achievement. The new creator modes **NOT THE CREATOR PLAYLISTS** only require you to qualify from the first round and you win. It is very easy to do, but there are time limits on the creator game modes. I usually qualify before half the time limit has expired on each round I play. Do this five times in a row and the trophy is yours! Hope this helps.

Edited by SpeedSlayer09

51 minutes ago, NeuralPotato said:

Didn't pop with an actual Legendary item?

Nope. I just realized I have it in the OR stack, so that's why it didn't pop.

It fucking sucks because I know the devs won't do anything if I contact them, and I won't spent a single cent on microtransactions, so I'll wait until I can get the fame pass. Maybe next season or the one after that.

I would be furious if I grinded 254 crowns only for the Legendary piece, but I was also after the Veteran Status, so it wasn't all for nothing. At least I don't have to play this game anymore, only for the free showbucks.

43 minutes ago, SpeedSlayer09 said:

As someone who also has this problem, yes, you do need to switch epic accounts to get trophies that have already been unlocked on said epic games account. Back in Ultimate Knockout I only got one trophy, "Snowflake." (because I only played the game one time) and now I can't earn the trophy again on the updated fall guys trophy list. On another note, right now there is an easy exploit to getting the "infallible trophy/achievement. The new creator modes **NOT THE CREATOR PLAYLISTS** only require you to qualify from the first round and you win. It is very easy to do, but there are time limits on the creator game modes. I usually qualify before half the time limit has expired on each round I play. Do this five times in a row and the trophy is yours! Hope this helps.

The current creator modes now require you to get 1st place to qualify/win, so unfortunately this method will require some skill.

Edited by Eblait

I heard the trophy that requires you to equip a legendary costume piece is bugged, but I got it on my Xbox long ago just trying different combinations and praying. I never knew the creator modes required you to be first to win, because 3 days ago I got that trophy after doing the method I posted in my previous reply. It's crazy the developers just caught on and are putting an end to this easy trophy method.

1 minute ago, SpeedSlayer09 said:

I heard the trophy that requires you to equip a legendary costume piece is bugged, but I got it on my Xbox long ago just trying different combinations and praying. I never knew the creator modes required you to be first to win, because 3 days ago I got that trophy after doing the method I posted in my previous reply. It's crazy the developers just caught on and are putting an end to this easy trophy method.

I don’t think it was anything about Infallible per se.  They just chose 4 races that have only 4 players (and 1 winner) this week.  I’m fairly certain that making Infallible harder was not the reason for this week’s playlist.  But it is still pretty easy if you learn one of the courses. 

3 hours ago, Arecull said:

Anyone struggling with 500 rounds? Ive nearly maxed fame pass and got over 100 crowns, 30ish hours and still not popped for me

I maxed out the fame pass the other day and I estimate I'm at about 350-400 matches. Of course it all depends how much you're playing per day, which shows you are playing, etc. Keep on grinding and it should pop soon enough. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Arecull said:

Anyone struggling with 500 rounds? Ive nearly maxed fame pass and got over 100 crowns, 30ish hours and still not popped for me

Yeah I’m having the same issue, it might be that  they don’t count creator rounds which I spent a lot of time in but still feels like it should have pop by now. All this could be avoided if the devs made use of PS5 trophy tracking but they’re too lazy ig…

Edited by DeidaraSasori

On 9/6/2023 at 0:11 PM, DeidaraSasori said:

Yeah I’m having the same issue. It might be that they don’t count creator rounds which I spent a lot of time in but still it feels like it should’ve popped by now. All this could’ve been avoided if the devs made use of PS5 trophy tracking but they’re too lazy I guess…

Trophy progression is tied to Epic Games accounts, not local game save files (never understood why some online only games do this. Destiny 2 doesn’t need to for the same reason, being a live service). Not sure PS5 trophy lists have evolved to retrieve progress data like that, maybe next generation?

Edited by Dry

On 08/06/2023 at 9:58 PM, jdh0921 said:

I'm starting to wonder if the rounds from the created events didn't count towards the 500. Had a friend who barely did those and it popped fairly quick for them. 

Think something def isn’t counting for them. I’ve not got 500 rounds yet after playing everyday for the last 20 or so days, going for the daily objectives at minimum. I got the trophy for 100 rounds on my second day of playing so something doesn’t add up! And I’m level 110 on the fame pass. Hopefully will pop soon. 

• 1 month later...

Well, according to support, I reached the 500 rounds and yet no trophy, and they can’t trigger it for me, unless I redo the whole grind twice… or wait a patch… like really?! They still haven’t fixed the autopop issue on PS5 since then, and they expect me that I believe they will patch trophies?! Give me a break! I poured lot of time on this PS5 platinum and I must do MORE grind?!?!

Mediatonic is truly an utterly incompetent dev team. I just want to get this damn platinum and never touch this game ever again. Fall Guys has gone to crap since it became free-to-play, same with Rocket League and Overwatch. Free-to-play model always ruin games; greed over creativity and fun!

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

On 6/21/2023 at 11:49 PM, factor747 said:

Hi:

Im having issues with Qualify from 500 rounds too. I amost got over 200 rounds yesterday and I still dont get the trophy. I just sent a support ticket, so let see what happens.

Were you able to get any update?

On 7/29/2023 at 11:07 PM, Martz4040 said:

I'm also finding that the 500 qualified rounds trophy is just not coming.

Had anyone thought the same, but then it actually popped?

I had linked a new epic account and started fall guys fresh on ps5 and got all the trophies except for this 500 rounds thing. I am very sure I have gotten 500 rounds (got 100 rounds trophy a couple of months back and I legit counted 350 rounds in last week, pretty sure I got atleast 50 rounds in between now and then). But no trophy yet. Support says theres no issues with my trophies and I should just keep playing but I am worried as heck.

On 8/2/2023 at 8:44 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

Well, according to support, I reached the 500 rounds and yet no trophy, and they can’t trigger it for me, unless I redo the whole grind twice… or wait a patch… like really?! They still haven’t fixed the autopop issue on PS5 since then, and they expect me that I believe they will patch trophies?! Give me a break! I poured lot of time on this PS5 platinum and I must do MORE grind?!?!

Mediatonic is truly an utterly incompetent dev team. I just want to get this damn platinum and never touch this game ever again. Fall Guys has gone to crap since it became free-to-play, same with Rocket League and Overwatch. Free-to-play model always ruin games; greed over creativity and fun!

Wait support told you specifically that if you redid the grind they could unlock it? Like any of us that redo the requirements a second time could get a lot of these trophies through support?

14 hours ago, GDGypsy said:

Wait support told you specifically that if you redid the grind they could unlock it? Like any of us that redo the requirements a second time could get a lot of these trophies through support?

They said I did the requirement, but no trophy.