Trophies glitched

Hey everyone!

Just started playing on PS5 and after a couple of games i checked the trophies I got and much to my surprise, I got trophies that I shouldn't have and I didn't get trophies I should have. 

For example I got the "Qualify from 100 rounds" trophy meanwhile I haven't gotten the "Qualify from your first round" one.

I know the game just launched but damn these are serious glitches. Seen reports of other people having trophies early, but this is insane.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, xJaegerwulf said:

Hey everyone!

Just started playing on PS5 and after a couple of games i checked the trophies I got and much to my surprise, I got trophies that I shouldn't have and I didn't get trophies I should have. 

For example I got the "Qualify from 100 rounds" trophy meanwhile I haven't gotten the "Qualify from your first round" one.

I know the game just launched but damn these are serious glitches. Seen reports of other people having trophies early, but this is insane.

There is currently a problem that most trophies can't be unlocked if someone has already earned them on the PS4.

The developers know about the issue but they haven't mentioned how long it might take until it is fixed:

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/5844852398610-PlayStation-Trophy-Achievement-Issues-

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Icerunner45 said:

I wonder if they’ll ever fix it at this point.

It's not their priority to fix this, because it's not game-breaking after all. It will get fixed eventually, but who knows how many patches we have to wait.

From what I can gather and what you guys said, apparently it doesn't unlock trophies that you already unlocked in a previous version from the same account. Hence why I got the 100 rounds trophy and not the 1 round trophy.

Thankfully I didn't win a single episode in the OR version, so today I got the Infallible trophy in Sweet Thieves mode (which is way more doable than solo, duos or squads).

I'm guessing the problem is with the trophies' counter. Eg. my round qualify counter was around 85 when I stopped playing the older version, that's why I got the 100 one so fast. But the first round trophy is bound to the "1" in the counter so that's why it's not granted.
Hope they fix it soon tho, cause some trophies are quite tedious to do once, so doing them and not getting them is so not cool.

Who knows what the actual problem is at this point? I can't pop some trophies that I earned, but I've popped others. Some people have had trophies popping they didn't earn. I heard back from their customer support and they just said they're aware it's a problem, but nothing else.

13 hours ago, Icerunner45 said:

Who knows what the actual problem is at this point? I can't pop some trophies that I earned, but I've popped others. Some people have had trophies popping they didn't earn. I heard back from their customer support and they just said they're aware it's a problem, but nothing else.

If you have already popped trophies previously on the PS4 version the requirements tied to that trophy is still on your profile, so it reads it as you've already completed that trophy thus you can't earn it again. It's just all types of bugged since they went F2P.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, A2Fast_2Furious said:

If you have already popped trophies previously on the PS4 version the requirements tied to that trophy is still on your profile, so it reads it as you've already completed that trophy thus you can't earn it again. It's just all types of bugged since they went F2P.

I have the platinum on the ps4 and I've popped 5 trophies on the ps5, so that's not completely true. Some work, some don't.

• Like 1

This is real sad. Encountered this on PS5. I got Victory on PS5 but it won't pop on PS4 anymore. In Apex Legends, they have the same account but regardless if you got a trophy on PS4, you still can get it on PS5 separately. Mediatronic must fix this. Like I paid for the original version of this and bought bucks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem. Can't get the trophy where you simply qualify from one round, or to equip a certain item...

If I knew it would be unobtainable, I wouldn't have started playing on this stack

• Like 1

On 09/07/2022 at 2:23 AM, lady-reze said:

Yeah I've won two episodes and still never got the Victory! trophy. 

I've helped two friends get 5 wins in a row and got way over 20 wins already, yet no trophies. But I got the trophies for hugging someone, knocking people over, etc. 

Makes zero sense how this game can glitch so badly with trophies.. 

15 hours ago, -SK said:

I'm having the same problem. Can't get the trophy where you simply qualify from one round, or to equip a certain item...

If I knew it would be unobtainable, I wouldn't have started playing on this stack

I've had the same exact problem. It's why I'm taking a break from playing Fall Guys currently. 

• Like 1

Well guys, there are worse situations. Like mine. Where I didn't play at the OR much so hadn't really done anything. But I got good on the PS5, did the majority of hard trophies (Infallible, 20 first places, 20 wins etc) thanks to event games so it would be an easy platinum from here on if I wasn't missing out on stupid trophies like "Qualify from a round" or "Equip your first cosmetic item".

That being said, I got the hard ones, so when they do fix the rest, it will be a breeze. Still sad tho, I can't imagine the solution being that much of a hustle for the devs.

I just equipped a legendary upper and lower piece and I received "Head Turner" (even though I don't have a legendary body color or pattern equipped), but I didn't get "Bargain Bucket" or "Mad Trendy".

It's super uncomfortable seeing the trophies out of order like that. Like many others, I hope this gets patched soon. Very weird.

I just joined a game and everything was moving at 2 FPS and I couldn't even play. It just showed everybody sliding around. This game definitely seems a lot more broken than when I played it on the old launcher.

9 hours ago, Darksider said:

I’m pretty sure the issue is you can’t unlock the same trophy twice. If you unlocked a trophy on PS4, it won’t auto pop on PS5 and you can’t unlock it again either. If you unlocked an achievement on Steam and you start the game on PS4, the trophy won’t unlock on PS4. If you got a trophy on the EU region version of the game, you can’t get it on the NA region. So if you start the game for the very first time you shouldn’t have any issue, but if you already played it on another platform you might get in trouble with trophies. 

I have eu version 100% on PS4,will I have problems to auto pop PS4 US version for example?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 3:20 PM, Darksider said:

Just checked your profile and you seem to have 100% the old launcher version. So you shouldn’t have any issue with auto popping the new launcher on both EU & NA. Old launcher platinum owners can auto pop both region on the new launcher, they just can’t do it on PS5. 

help?