fastest way to level to apocalypse 25

steel6burgh

The apocalypse rank is linked to XP you earn. I guess endgame worldslayer event is the fastest way. 

I can solo run this in 15-25 minutes and it’s about 1/2 level per run. It’s slow, but I think it’s the fastest way unfortunately. 

Little Tipp: when you beat the Endboss, you can leave to lobby and press continue. You will spawn right in front of the boss again and he gives good XP. You can do this until your lives expire. Every Lobby -> continue costs 1 life.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

The apocalypse rank is linked to XP you earn. I guess endgame worldslayer event is the fastest way. 

I can solo run this in 15-25 minutes and it’s about 1/2 level per run. It’s slow, but I think it’s the fastest way unfortunately. 

Little Tipp: when you beat the Endboss, you can leave to lobby and press continue. You will spawn right in front of the boss again and he gives good XP. You can do this until your lives expire. Every Lobby -> continue costs 1 life.

Holy shit man,never thought of that!

I'm currently at tier 24 and killing final boss in about 40-50 seconds solo. With this tip i can kill him 4 times and keep all the loot from all resets in about 5 mins. This is insane and I'm sure they will patch it sooner or later. Keeping all the loot despite quiting after killing Arbiter is definitely not intented.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/07/2022 at 3:04 PM, yoszek said:

Holy shit man,never thought of that!

I'm currently at tier 24 and killing final boss in about 40-50 seconds solo. With this tip i can kill him 4 times and keep all the loot from all resets in about 5 mins. This is insane and I'm sure they will patch it sooner or later. Keeping all the loot despite quiting after killing Arbiter is definitely not intented.

they've confirmed on reddit that they wont be patching it anytime soon because of how they've coded the saves

On 7/2/2022 at 10:22 PM, steel6burgh said:

As the title says what it the quickest method.  We've been playing the world slayer end game content over and over and it takes forever.  Is there a quicker method maybe in the base game or is this the fastest?

Playing through the trials is the fastest way.  The grind in Wordslayer is definitely real.  Apoc tiers will take a long time and resources to upgrade any good pieces of gear you may find will take a while to get.  Another option, if you're just looking for the trophy, is a carry.  If you are in a game that is apoc 25+ you will get the trophy when beating the final boss.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, milu79 said:

Any advice how to get in game with 25+? Just through pure luck in matchmaking or is there a better way? 

I think you can't get to much higher level games by matchmaking. Not 100% sure though. The best way would be to join a friends game or someone from here who is already level 25.

• 2 months later...