[Video] 15Kills 1 Fireball

Wheat_YT

Arcadegeddon has finally launched on PS Plus with a brand new update 1.0 which adds a new zone with new enemies, new surge abilities, and most importantly trophy support! In this video, I'm going to be showing you guys how to obtain one of the hardest difficulty trophies "Pyrotechnical" which requires you to kill 15 enemies with one fireball. There are several other trophies like this that require you to kill enemies in one go, and I will also be making guides for these on my channel. Enjoy and I hope the videos help you guys out!

• Like 3

Or just play alone with a high difficulty... you don't need 4 players for this method.

As far as I could observe, the higher the difficulty, the more enemies spawn.

Edited by wvwwvvv
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, wvwwvvv said:

Or just play alone with a high difficulty... you don't need 4 players for this method.

Hey @wvwwvvv I'm currently the only one to get the trophy on psnprofiles thought I would show my method! pretty straightforward with a squad. I've reached solo stage 28 difficulty 30, and not enough mobs were spawning so had to do this.

I could be wrong but was sick of trying it on solo ?

On 07/07/2022 at 4:05 PM, wvwwvvv said:

Thank you for the tip :)

Unfortunately not everyone has a squad to play with :D

quite simple the ability trophies without a group:

-> matchmaking

-> kill first boss

-> upgrade difficulty

and hoping they follow you upgrade the difficulty and you just have to wait for the boss to pop and you'll easily do the trophies

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArekushisuTrophy said:

-> matchmaking

-> kill first boss

-> upgrade difficulty

and hoping they follow you upgrade the difficulty and you just have to wait for the boss to pop and you'll easily do the trophies

Did you do all of the kill related trophies solo? Including the fire ball?

And If so what difficulty were u in when you did it?

49 minutes ago, Cynical_Hunter said:

Did you do all of the kill related trophies solo? Including the fire ball?

And If so what difficulty were u in when you did it?

in matchmaking yes, the fireball trophy is not complicated to do...

just we only launched two in matchmaking with two random and they weren't dead  (and solo I did it again and it worked)

and we didn't manage to make the trophies

On 7/7/2022 at 3:35 PM, wvwwvvv said:

"could observe" 

You observe wrong theres no enough mobs on the ideal boss playing solo in Diff 25

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 7:45 AM, JhOnNY_HD said:

"could observe" 

You observe wrong theres no enough mobs on the ideal boss playing solo in Diff 25

As I wrote in the next post, I thanked the creator of the topic for the tip, because he said that he also did not make it solo with difficulty 30.

However, I can now say that the trophies for which you need 10 enemies are possible solo.

Solo, difficulty 10, Data Daemon Prince (Second Phase) and wait for the right moment, because not all possible enemies spawn constantly at the same time.

If not enough spawn, kill the current wave and then watch if more spawn now!

This also applies if you play with more people. 3 people (difficulty 10, Data Daemon Prince second phase) are easily enough to get the other trophies. By the way, for the trophy with the 20 kills with shield and 20 kills as pluggernaut you have to connect the kill chain in such a way that you kill the newly spawned enemies immediately after you have killed the current ones.

You have to wait for the right moment, otherwise it won't work. As I said, if the current wave of enemies are not enough, then kill them all and see if the next wave has more enemies and if new enemies spawn directly when you kill one and continue the kill chain for 20 kills like this!

Edited by wvwwvvv

1 hour ago, sSiMSiM said:

Anyone know if duos would have enough enermies? I've actually come close to getting this away from the boss where enermies spawned as I fired the fireball at the enermies close.

I get all skills achievements in duo. Data Daemon Prince in 14 difficulty.

On 7/9/2022 at 5:30 AM, ArekushisuTrophy said:

-> matchmaking

-> kill first boss

-> upgrade difficulty

I feel like I can kite around a group around difficulty 11 with the data demons and just lure them to form a group of 15 or so.. I’ve gotten close to this many times but was only with one or two people every time I went for it.. will try this method but the ability trophy kills are probably some of the most annoying and tedious to get cause you have to try and keep track.. feels like I should’ve already had this one and the shield one for twenty kills with one shield charge 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've searched online for some tips about this trophy but I'm a little confused. Is it mandatory to be a squad of 4 players to do this trophy ? I play with a friend (so a squad of 2 members) and we don't find any moment where we have 15 enemies at the same time. Maybe we have to choose a (very) high difficulty (we start with the difficulty level 10)?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Nakqz said:

Hello,

I've searched online for some tips about this trophy but I'm a little confused. Is it mandatory to be a squad of 4 players to do this trophy ? I play with a friend (so a squad of 2 members) and we don't find any moment where we have 15 enemies at the same time. Maybe we have to choose a (very) high difficulty (we start with the difficulty level 10)?

Thanks.

I never could get enough enemies with 2 people.  It may be possible but it wasnt worth the trouble.  3 people i can confirm will work at difficulty 10+.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xTaterNutsx said:

I never could get enough enemies with 2 people.  It may be possible but it wasnt worth the trouble.  3 people i can confirm will work at difficulty 10+.  

Thanks for your answer I will try with another player in the squad

• Like 1

• 10 months later...