[Video] Fast way to farm double ringouts/Projectile ringouts

Wheat_YT

30 minutes ago, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

How long do you estimate it takes to go from 0 to 100 double ringouts, and 0-200 projectile ringouts with this method?

@ROFL-WAFFLES in a 15min game you can get 10-20 double ringouts, but depends on RNG slightly!

0-200 Projectile seems like it will take a little longer but should be fine! You could get both trophies in one night if you really tried

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Wheat_YT said:

Multiversus is a brand new game (currently available in early access via an Twitch drop) which features characters from multiple different Warner Bros properties, such as the DC Universe with Batman and Wonderwoman fighting off against Looney Tunes' Taz and Bugs Bunny in a smash bros inspired brawler which is available on all platforms. In this video, I am going to be showing you an easy way of obtaining several trophies, most notably "And Your Little Dog Too" and well as "Catch This" making the game less of a challenge and guiding you to that sweet sweet platinum trophy as quick as possible!

Thanks for this video. I was worried about getting the Double Ringouts naturally so glad that I got those out the way. 

• Like 1

Multiversus is a brand new game (currently available in early access via an Twitch drop) which features characters from multiple different Warner Bros properties, such as the DC Universe with Batman and Wonderwoman fighting off against Looney Tunes' Taz and Bugs Bunny in a smash bros inspired brawler which is available on all platforms. In this video, I am going to be showing you an easy way of obtaining several trophies, most notably "And Your Little Dog Too" and well as "Catch This" making the game less of a challenge and guiding you to that sweet sweet platinum trophy as quick as possible!

Thanks for the method, work's like a charm. I'm hoping they add a mode where everyone's on high percentage always. Would make farming ringouts way easier

27 minutes ago, Ares_Carries said:

has this been patched or anything? Feel like ive been doing this forever. Had the trophy for 100 projectiles already and havent got 200 yet. Any thing i could be doing wrong? 

@Ares_CarriesI've heard some similar responses on youtube! it's weird because my trophies are popping in bot games so they must be working!

Will try get the trophies on another account to check! 

Edited by Wheat_YT

9 minutes ago, Wheat_YT said:

@Ares_CarriesI've heard some similar responses on youtube! it's weird because my trophies are popping in bot games so they must be working!

Will try get the trophies on another account to check! 

@Wheat_YT Thanks man maybe im not getting as many kills as I think I am per game! Its just felt like ive been here for hours lol. Wish it had an in game stats page to keep an eye on! 

@Ares_Carries glad i didn't waste your time with the guide! goodluck with the plat bro!

I can also confirm it works.
Mind if I ask a couple of quick questions?
I'm very lost with trophies like "Watch Your Step" . Whats a spike, what are they talking about?? I feel very dumb asking this but better now than later.
Also I'm going for the projectile trophies but some of the characters are locked. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only way to unlock them is by using coins obtained during online battles, right?

10 minutes ago, veinte-justo said:

I'm very lost with trophies like "Watch Your Step" . Whats a spike, what are they talking about?? I feel very dumb asking this but better now than later.
Also I'm going for the projectile trophies but some of the characters are locked. Correct me if I'm wrong but the only way to unlock them is by using coins obtained during online battles, right?

A spike is just a down square move in mid air

Edited by Enzo_0684
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, veinte-justo said:

For the projectile, I recommend Shaggy, with the sandwich is perfect for me. (and it's free too)
Use the same map and same settings as the video of the first post, charge Zoinks and throw the giant sandwitch ?

Anyway, if you have any other advice, please let us know! 

11 hours ago, veinte-justo said:

@veinte-justo Not a stupid question at all! so basically i did make a video on how to use a spike here (it's pretty much down button and square)

and for the projectile trophy if you don't have enough coins or don't want to spend money you can just pick up the items within the game or use shaggy!  

Edited by Wheat_YT
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 10:05 AM, Wheat_YT said:

@TheBubaknight

Shaggy (sandwich)

Iron giant (Ult little harder to use)

Velma (has a ton of projectile and rage attacks)

Batman (Batarang)

But honestly, I think Velma would be the best option against bots! 

I will have to try them. I guess I have bee wasting time with Bugs Bunny, His rocket may not be a projectile, LOL

This method is boring and barely works you might as well just play normal and get it that way because it's not much different, the only real easy way to get it is to boost with a friend in custom games

On 31/07/2022 at 6:24 PM, TheSilverClapper said:

If I do that custom match, but instead of bots, local controllers, would that work?

And instead of bots, other online friends in custom match? Would that work?

Trophies don't unlock in local matches but yes the ringouts count inside of custom matches

Bugs's rocket or any ground side charge attack on most characters might honestly work quicker for double ringouts in bots if you're not used to Taz or don't have him

Superman's side neutral full charge is great. All of Garnet's charge attacks would be amazing for this as well. Iron Giant also has huge AOEs on all his attacks, and Finn's up special has huge range and can kill pretty quickly

EDIT: Been testing some of this and in that final part of the custom with the smaller zone, pretty much any character can get really easy double ringouts there. Taz might be a little tricker in that part to get doubles with because he doesn't get armor on his spin. A few characters with charge attacks do get armor on those attacks (Superman, Garnet, etc).

Taz seems easier than other characters to get doubles with prior to the zone closing in, and then when the zone closes in, it doesn't really matter all that much who you're using.

Edited by Burgins

Honestly, if you're starting off, the best thing to do is just play and have fun. Be sure to heavy hit and try to knock out as best as you can and you just might get it!

I actually managed to get two double ring outs in one match which I'm pretty proud of and all I had to do is be determined to win!