Is it worth it to try going through the Co-op missions alone?

Don't have PS+ atm. Want to get as much out of the way as possible so that when I do have PS+ (or they give a free weekend), I can just hop back in and get the Platinum really quickly.

Based on the trophy guide, only 2 trophies absolutely require online. Are there any Co-op missions that are difficult enough that trying to go through them solo wouldn't be worth it?

Totally, I soloed all missions. The good part is that you can beat all co-op missions alone but some parts will be a little rough if you just started the game. 

I recommend you to upgrade your gear and weapons until you have a decent amount of health and skills. 

Once you collect enough  points to further upgrade your gear and skills you can attempt the few missions that are more challenging.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, GigaZettaSlow said:

Are there any Co-op missions that are difficult enough that trying to go through them solo wouldn't be worth it?

Some of the co-op missions are much easier when playing in multiplayer. Missions that you may find too long or too difficult to finish, can be beaten easily in just a few minutes.

Thanks all. I was planning to leave all the Co-op stuff for the end anyways so hopefully having a fully loaded out Arno will make it simpler. Worst case, I'll leave anything I find too annoying for whenever I do get online again and deal with it along with the last 2 trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Most of the mission I did solo for the sake of the sync points but the one mission I just could not finish. Mission "The Tournament" where you have to get 34 flags in a certain time was so frustrating so I manage to do it with a partner otherwise I would have just stopped.

Nice thing is if you rush through missions and don't get all sync points you can just restart and collect what you need and quit. No need to finish the mission as the sync points auto save even if you quit out 

• 2 weeks later...

I just started the game yesterday. After the boring OW AC's i wanted to play a real AC in a big City with Parkour climbing etc-.

Now i just play the Story with all the SP Content, i hope someone here will help me afterwards with the Online Tophys. ?

But i'll come back when i finished everything else, until now i enjoy the City. :D

• Like 1

On 28/11/2022 at 11:07 AM, Durandart said:

I just started the game yesterday. After the boring OW AC's i wanted to play a real AC in a big City with Parkour climbing etc-.

Now i just play the Story with all the SP Content, i hope someone here will help me afterwards with the Online Tophys. 1f647.png

But i'll come back when i finished everything else, until now i enjoy the City. :D

Hey mate, I am just finishing up Uncharted 4 this weekend and am planning to start working on this game again next weekend, I have a few of the online/co-op trophies already but if you're interested in doing them all let me know. I am also going to setup a gaming sessions with all the co-op trophies so we can have a group chat of players looking to work on the game

• Like 1

On 3.12.2022 at 5:15 AM, Naainsz said:

Hey mate, I am just finishing up Uncharted 4 this weekend and am planning to start working on this game again next weekend, I have a few of the online/co-op trophies already but if you're interested in doing them all let me know. I am also going to setup a gaming sessions with all the co-op trophies so we can have a group chat of players looking to work on the game

Hey mate, yeah that sound great, if i have time it would be awesome, some of the Co-op missions are pretty hard and i'm just level 2 at the moment.
Had to finish another project befor AC. ?

1 hour ago, Durandart said:

Hey mate, yeah that sound great, if i have time it would be awesome, some of the Co-op missions are pretty hard and i'm just level 2 at the moment.
Had to finish another project befor AC. 1f605.png

All good mate, message me on PSN and we can organise a date that works

PSN - Naainsz