Fall 2022 Backlog Challenge

i genuly have no clue on what to play exactly i have been trying to play some games but when i saw my trophielist then there are so many games that are on 1 percent so i think i play game of thrones 26 percent life is strange 1 percent lords of the fallen 1 percent but is lords of the fallen the first souls game on ps4 ore not and curse of the dead gods is also 1 percent i got over hundreds of games for to chose because i want to do the souls games in order now 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Arophous said:

Managed a little progress after marvelling in the glory of Elden Ring!

Also hit my 2,500 trophy with a Resi 2 for shooting a dog out of mid air, wild. I’m going to continue flipping between Resi and Borderlands 2 this week, my wife laughed at how much I’m jumping from Resident Evil 2 - does have a lot of jump scares 1f605.png and I’ve been wearing headphones with lighting low at night, spooky 1f47b.png!

Have a great week everyone!

- Elden Ring - 15% -> 27% -> 50% -> :platinum:
- The Evil Within - 16%
- Borderlands 2 - 1% -> 2% -> 5%
- Darksiders 2 - 5%

- Resident Evil 2 - 0% -> 13% -> 22%

i just notice your platinum trophies 45 that is quite alot i only got 13 platinum trophies but i want to earn trophies every day and good luck with resident evil 2 and borderlands the handsome collection i got borderlands handsome collection to i going to play games like life is strange lords of the fallen and game of thrones those are normally short games   i have never backed up my gamesaves before the games need a restart in the future i am going to back up my gamesaves and how far are you now in those two games resident evil 2 and borderlands the handsome collection 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, El_Tigre_Eterno said:

Man of Medan Has Glitched Trophy. Does Anyone Have Solution To Fix. I researched but all was unclear and is digital ps4 version. If not i may need to make a substitution.

Which trophy glitched for you? I played this game and got the plat with no issues, not heard about this being a buggy game

12 hours ago, Taruta13 said:
  • Trials of Mana  :platinum:
  • Celeste :platinum:
  • Dark Cloud :platinum:
  • Bonds of Skies :platinum:
  • Scribblenauts: Mega Pack :platinum:
  • A Winter's Daydream (PS Vita) :platinum:
  • A Winter's Daydream (PS4) :platinum:
  • A Winter's Daydream (PS5) :platinum:
  • LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Vita) (0% ▶️11%)
  • LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (PS4) (0% ▶️ 4%)

I am going to be doing these LEGO games off and on. I do intend to finish them before October 27, but for now I am just doing them on my own time, since I have other things to do. Considering that my new house is getting the wiring in, I'll be able to plug in my Vita in that house... but it'll be just squatting on the floor to play due to not having any walls or floor yet. xD

I did still spend my trip to the gym and back playing through the first four levels of LEGO Batman 3 Vita, which shows how short the levels of a Vita LEGO game are compared to its big brother on the consoles. :P Updates will be sparse for the month, though. All of you, good luck as you grab those platinums, and if anyone is doing a spooky game for Halloween, let me know. ;)

25 minutes ago, SE-Kage said:

Can we still join this even now?

I think so. I don't there is a sign-up or anything for this event, but if the mod wants to veto me, they'll post a reply. ;)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Heather342 said:

Which trophy glitched for you? I played this game and got the plat with no issues, not heard about this being a buggy game

Its the movie night trophy. It keeps getting stuck on loading screen after i talk to curator about to board the medan... i researched a work around ima try tho so hopefully that works.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SE-Kage said:

Can we still join this even now? I'd like to give myself some motivation to clear the games on my backlog across PS3/4/5!

They would be:

-Hitman Absolution HD (29%)
-Lara Croft: Go (0%)

-Bugsnax (2%)

-The Order: 1886 (0%)

-Life is strange (0%)

-Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no yaiba (17% / 19%) (theres no autopop)

-Stray (4%) (theres no autopop)

-AC 3: Liberation (5%)

-Batman return to arkham: Arkham asylum (7%)

-Ni no Kuni (0%)

I’ll allow it. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4

On 09/10/2022 at 9:30 PM, MidnightDragon said:

I platted that. Some of it was a pain, but nothing too crazy bad. One time I had a mission involving a turtle and I had to do 10-15 missions outside that to make the damn thing show up.

I platted Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man, but decided not to add it to the list. 

Very much appreciate the insights.  Some of the missions do have #PainInTheAss written all over them but its an oldie and a rare play so I'm wanting to get it done.

I've got a few trophies on FC6 for some easy trophies that I've also not added to the list.  This is the first time I've taken part in this challenge and I'm very much enjoying it.

• Like 2