1st DLC: Bloody Ties is coming

aimeraya

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Viper said:

Oh joy, the first DLC is coming and they still haven't fixed the glitched trophies...which means new content for them to focus on instead and more lines of code to potentially screw more things up. 

Out of curiosity, what is bugged? I recently finished this game and had no issues whatsoever. Was I just lucky? 

I enjoyed it a lot so I'm hoping the DLC will have some (working) trophies. Fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, lew said:

Out of curiosity, what is bugged? I recently finished this game and had no issues whatsoever. Was I just lucky? 

I enjoyed it a lot so I'm hoping the DLC will have some (working) trophies. Fingers crossed. 

I haven't started the game yet...but every time a new patch comes out people complain that the bugged trophies are still bugged, so I still won't start it yet until I hear better news. But there's a few threads in this subforum alone talking about which ones are still glitched. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Viper said:

I haven't started the game yet...but every time a new patch comes out people complain that the bugged trophies are still bugged, so I still won't start it yet until I hear better news. But there's a few threads in this subforum alone talking about which ones are still glitched. 

For what it's worth I didn't have a single trophy bug on me, have to keep in mind the general consumer will only speak up if something is wrong. So (X) people saying they're experienced bugs is actually a very small percentage of the total people who played with no issues.

As for this actual DLC, I'm fine with an Arena mode DLC, actually I expected it given the first game. But I'm gonna lose my mind if they put in a forced coop trophy like they did Bozak Horde in the 1st game. I didn't do that DLC until 6yrs later when I had a friend decide he wanted to play.

Fuck forced coop.

Edited by Skurkitty

From gamesradar

"It's very important to stress that you don't just think this is an arena, where you fight waves of enemies over and over and over," Dying Light 2 lead designer Tymon Smektala

"There's way more to it," the lead continues, revealing there's a "chunky" story to the new Bloody Ties DLC that takes between five-to-six hours to complete. Additionally, Smektala says there are two large "side quests" that players can follow, each of which will actually change the main narrative of the DLC.

"There are also a bunch of smaller side quests which don't affect the main narrative," Smektala shares. "Definitely expect more. It starts in the map that you know and love," adds the lead, before revealing that Bloody Ties will eventually take players to a brand new map location.

"This is a new map, of course it's slightly smaller, it's the main building with some surroundings," Smektala says. This new building would be the Carnage Hall, where players fight off enemies in the Bloody Ties DLC in human vs human combat, but Smektala adds there are plenty of optional areas off the beaten path of the new area, should players wish to explore.

Edited by Teh_Zombz

• 4 weeks later...