New Tony Hawk game on its way

xzero4812

Tony hawk has recently mentioned on his Sirius XM station that there is in fact a new game coming from the franchise. no further details have surfaces but if true i hope it follows thug1, my absolute favorite of the franchise.

g214387_u60726_tony-hawk.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/20/tony-hawk-we-are-working-on-a-new-game?abthid=530680f59ea7d6492500002c

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/02/20/activision-confirms-a-new-tony-hawk-game-is-coming.aspx

Sweet. As someone who skateboarded IRL and played these games all throughout my childhood, I'll definitely check this out. 1-American Wasteland were good IMO. After that, I lost interest. I agree with most who say THUG was best. Hope it's like that one and not anything like THUG2 where it was basically a jackass video game with skateboarding.

• Like 2

I'm probably the biggest THPS fan you'll ever come across and I can tell you that this game better not have the same fucking levels as EVERY SINGLE OTHER GAME HE'S RELEASED in the last 15 years. Getting really sick of the same damn levels game after game after game after game. Seriously just a lazy bunch of cash grabs. How many times do you think I wanna play The Airport or Downhill Jam before I go, "Uh...what the fuck am I paying for?"

I would rather a new EA skate game. Those were 3 of the best games I've ever played (and not just skateboarding games either; like, out of the history of video games). All 3 were absolutely perfect.

I'm probably the biggest THPS fan you'll ever come across and I can tell you that this game better not have the same fucking levels as EVERY SINGLE OTHER GAME HE'S RELEASED in the last 15 years. Getting really sick of the same damn levels game after game after game after game. Seriously just a lazy bunch of cash grabs. How many times do you think I wanna play The Airport or Downhill Jam before I go, "Uh...what the fuck am I paying for?"

I would rather a new EA skate game. Those were 3 of the best games I've ever played (and not just skateboarding games either; like, out of the history of video games). All 3 were absolutely perfect.

The first skate was very good and refreshing, I didn't care much for the sequels. Saying this series is on of the best in video gaming history is up for debate though.

I really do hope they'll come up with a good Tony game but I have given up on this series after THUG

That's why I said "I've ever played" as in, personal opinion. So, no, there is no debate to be had unless it is between me, myself and I.

Me thinks you need to read posts a little bit longer before you respond. That's twice in 23 minutes you've put words in my mouth.

That's why I said "I've ever played" as in, personal opinion. So, no, there is no debate to be had unless it is between me, myself and I.

Me thinks you need to read posts a little bit longer before you respond. That's twice in 23 minutes you've put words in my mouth.

There are 2 sentences in your post, one describing 3 of the best games you have ever played and the second is THPS going down as one of the best games in videogaming history.

There are 2 sentences in your post, one describing 3 of the best games you have ever played and the second is THPS going down as one of the best games in videogaming history.

Nowhere did I say that about THPS. That's 3 times you've put words in my mouth now. I think it's time you stop.

Well, I think you should go back and read it again because it was written perfectly clearly and it's unedited so, you can still see the original post.

Reading something incorrectly and then trying to blame the person that wrote it is uber lame and full of fail. Well done. :facepalm:

They need to go back to the original formula. I loved the first THUG and all Pro Skaters, THAW wasn't toooo bad. The THPS on psn isn't bad either, all about big combos like the old days. If he pulls some crap like RIDE off again, I'll blow my brains out. :jaymon: 

We were so naive not to see this one coming.

Our dreams are crushed again.

• Like 1