37 minutes ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

we don't know the release date for ps ? i see august everywhere, even on ps store but can't buy yet

It supposedly released a month ago, but physical copies are expected in production soon.

2 hours ago, StygianWolf4 said:

This game looks interesting but $40 seems expensive. If it's worth it, then sure why not? 

It's worth it. It isn't just a game where you spend 7 game days doing stuff then its over.

There's a time loop element where you are stuck doing things and opening up different parts of the map to explore. It's got more content in it that most $60 games these days. This at least has a coherent story, many different game elements and gives you the freedom of choice in what you want to do in it. 

• Like 2

Minor gripe, but I'm not digging how 英語 (which means "English") is plastered over the trophy list icon, obscuring Shin Chan's face. Not sure what they were thinking there, that kanji probably isn't going to mean much to most English speakers anyway.

Moving on, the trophy list doesn't seem too bad, but it does seem like it could have some potentially grindy ones.

I'm not too familiar with Shin Chan, but this game certainly has my interest. Very glad to see the trophy list is finally up on the servers, was a tad worried they'd never sync it. I'll likely be grabbing a physical version of this in some form, either the Japanese version (which seems like it'll support English text for any interested), or the Limited Run version whenever that happens, since I'm the kind of person that likes as many of my games to be physical as humanly possible.

5 hours ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

we don't know the release date for ps ? i see august everywhere, even on ps store but can't buy yet

Its out in the u.s and a couple other regions right now. They're figuring out releases in other countries. Physical copies will be dont through LRG, or you could wait for the japanese ps4 version which releases in January.