Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

For me only one trophy appears hidden, the game itself (Arkham CIty) shows without problems, but the last trophy I earned on it doesn't show. Guess I'll resync when I earn another one and see if the problem solves itself.

This is happening to me as well.  I finished up Majin and the site shows that I've gotten the S rank, but the last four trophies I earned in the game are coming up as hidden.  I earned a few more trophies since and synced but no change.

Somehow I'm missing 43 including a platinum. I tried fixing it on the system side but no luck. 

Edit: Found which game it is. It's Sly Cooper 1. It shows that I've 100% it but when I click on the game the individual trophies are hidden somehow.

Edited by Squallege

Somehow I'm missing 43 including a platinum. I tried fixing it on the system side but no luck. 

Edit: Found which game it is. It's Sly Cooper 1. It shows that I've 100% it but when I click on the game the individual trophies are hidden somehow.

How many hours ago did they disappear? 

My profile is different then my psnprofiles iT say that i have hidden 116 trophies but i did nothing of this sort. Also i checked my games and privacy settings and there is everything ok. I did everything in the guide over hidden trophies but still have this bug? My trophies is 4229 Total and not 4113 in total on psnprofiles say. How do i fix this problem..

• Like 1

This is happening to me as well.  I finished up Majin and the site shows that I've gotten the S rank, but the last four trophies I earned in the game are coming up as hidden.  I earned a few more trophies since and synced but no change.

Well, I went up to check the trophy on my PS3 and noticed that the image for it wasn't showing. I don't know it this means it was hidden but I just changed the visibility of the game, earned a trophy and synced again. Problem fixed.

• Like 1

I'm quite sure it's mainly an issue with PSN, I've tested the connections on my PC too and sometimes it times out or takes far too long to respond.

I've made some changes to the code so games/trophies shouldn't be removed if a request does fail, it'll just update what it can.

• Like 4

So far I have noticed that the 139 trophies I am missing were mostly from games I played in September/October 2013. Sonic Generations and Cubixx HD are two of those.  Checked all my games from that time period for hidden status but none of them were.

Since my trophy count on all my consoles and a trophy related site are correct I am 100% sure this has something to do with psnprofiles.com .

• Like 1

I was able to fix my profile problem by officially hiding the game that I was missing trophies from, earning a trophy, syncing my profile so the game that was missing the random trophies was now "officially" hidden.  Then I went back, un-hid the game, earned another trophy and resynced to the site.  

On my profile it goes as following:

I noticed several games that show like X out of Y trophies earned, but the trophies themselves are treated like hidden. When I click on a trophy list of one of those games, its like I have never earned one of those trophies.

On my profile it goes as following:

I noticed several games that show like X out of Y trophies earned, but the trophies themselves are treated like hidden. When I click on a trophy list of one of those games, its like I have never earned one of those trophies.

Set your profile to private, update, set it to public and update again, this will force a full update/

Set your profile to private, update, set it to public and update again, this will force a full update/

Does this apply to everyone still having this issue?

*Edit: I've done this and i still have 22 hidden trophies.

Edited by pandairo