Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Re-read earlier posts.

Hiding the game, earning a trophy, then unhiding game and earning another trophy fixed this. Glad I had some quick trophies to earn. Not sure why it bugged out in the first place though.

Very sorry about the late response! I was meaning to reply to this the other day too. I'm glad you found the fix, the issue that happened to you was a result of updating your profile on the odd occasion PSN's servers are having temporary syncing problems or something similar. It's rare though, so hopefully that won't happen to you again ;)

Edited by BlindMango

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm having a problem with one of my games. The game in question is Fairy Fencer F and out of the 11 trophies I've earned, only two of them are hidden for some reason. I've tried putting the entire list as private, sync, making it non-private, and sync again, but that didn't work. :/

Edited by JonahTHD

Hi, I'm having a problem with one of my games. The game in question is Fairy Fencer F and out of the 11 trophies I've earned, only two of them are hidden for some reason. I've tried putting the entire list as private, sync, making it non-private, and sync again, but that didn't work. :/

Try syncing your lists on your PS3, Vita, and PS4. I'm not sure why, but sometimes it fixes itself after all three have been synced.

Unfortunately that didn't seem to work, the trophies are still hidden for some reason...

You could try making your entire profile private, earning a trophy, syncing here, making the entire profile public again, and earning another trophy. Some people have had success trying this in the past.

• Like 1

You could try making your entire profile private, earning a trophy, syncing here, making the entire profile public again, and earning another trophy. Some people have had success trying this in the past.

I just ended up earning a trophy while still keeping my profile public and it seemed to have fixed itself.

ok it didn't fixed my problem..
i explain.
back in 2011 i played tombraider underworld..but only the first lvl (3% trophies)
last week i thought i gonna buy and play it because 3% looks stupid in my list.
so i got platinum. in my trophy list and gamercard on my ps3 they are visible..but not on this page.
i checked in my trophylist with triangle it said 30/33 trophies.
because i deleted the game (bought from psnstore) i redownloaded it and played a chapter again after i checked if my trophies where visible for friend and everything
and it said 33/33 trophies unlocked..but still not visible on this paige after i checked privacy settings and after synch with server.

please help me with this. i did everything i could following the steps on this forum.

ok for some reason i can see them after 2 days synch and updating.
sorry for my panic posts

• 2 weeks later...

It's not working to show mine?? I been got other trophy "/

Yeah, the entire setting is switched off on your PlayStation console rather than individual games, go back to the original post read the red text related to the console you're using to fix that ;)

• 1 month later...

I have the blue H. It is literally for one trophy from one game. I know which trophy and game. I followed all the steps on my PS4 and made sure the box next to the game was unchecked (as were all others), that the share setting was to Anyone, and I updated my profile and I still don't have that trophy. 

Can't figure out where I went wrong. Any help would be great. Not the end of the world either way. Thanks. 

I have the blue H. It is literally for one trophy from one game. I know which trophy and game. I followed all the steps on my PS4 and made sure the box next to the game was unchecked (as were all others), that the share setting was to Anyone, and I updated my profile and I still don't have that trophy. 

Can't figure out where I went wrong. Any help would be great. Not the end of the world either way. Thanks.

Ah, sorry about that, that's a rare bug that happens and it's sort of out of our control, usually it happens if you update your profile while Sony's servers may have any sort of brief issue/hiccup. Usually what fixes that is hiding the whole game list and then after hiding that game, earn a trophy in any game on any console. Then sync your trophy on your PlayStation and then update your profile here: the whole game should then show up as hidden here on the site. Then go back to your PlayStation and unhide the game, then earn another trophy in any game, sync it, and update your profile here and that should resolve it! ;)

Ah, sorry about that, that's a rare bug that happens and it's sort of out of our control, usually it happens if you update your profile while Sony's servers may have any sort of brief issue/hiccup. Usually what fixes that is hiding the whole game list and then after hiding that game, earn a trophy in any game on any console. Then sync your trophy on your PlayStation and then update your profile here: the whole game should then show up as hidden here on the site. Then go back to your PlayStation and unhide the game, then earn another trophy in any game, sync it, and update your profile here and that should resolve it! ;)

Okay, so just to clarify:

The game and trophy hidden is from Skyrim, btw. 

I should go hide Skyrim (again), then go earn a trophy in any game (not necessarily Skyrim) and sync, which will essentially just leave me where I am now, but it will accurately mirror what is hidden on my PSN account. Then, go back, unhide it, earn another trophy, and update and it should resolve. 

Sounds like a plan. Thank you. 

Okay, so just to clarify:

The game and trophy hidden is from Skyrim, btw. 

I should go hide Skyrim (again), then go earn a trophy in any game (not necessarily Skyrim) and sync, which will essentially just leave me where I am now, but it will accurately mirror what is hidden on my PSN account. Then, go back, unhide it, earn another trophy, and update and it should resolve. 

Sounds like a plan. Thank you. 

Skyrim isn't on your profile, so just unhide and earn a trophy.

Skyrim isn't on your profile, so just unhide and earn a trophy.

Yeah, I'm currently in the "hide it, earn a trophy, then sync" part. So, it should be hidden (and it is). 

Now, I'm proceeding to the "Unhide it, earn a trophy, then sync" part. And it should hopefully appear. 

EDIT: Success! The whole, hide it again, get a trophy, sync, unhide it, get a trophy, sync, thing worked. Thank you!

Edited by Checkmate916

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My trophies won't come up and I can't do any game session! What do I do?

It looks like all of your trophies are set to private in your PSN account privacy settings, go to the first page of this forum thread, scroll down the first post a little bit until you see the red text. Find the PlayStation console you use, and be sure to read all of the red text and do everything that it says. Remember to earn a new trophy after following the directions, then sync it, then update your profile here like it says. Once you do that, it should be fixed!

Edited by BlindMango

• 2 weeks later...