Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

I have a problem im on 5. and there is no Trophies to select? 

Hast it be changed? How can I make my profile public on PS4?

Ah, it looks like they've changed up the interface recently with an extra step, I've updated it - thanks for bringing that to my attention ;)

Just wanted to say thanks for this info.  Hopefully anyone with this problem of your profile disappearing sees this.  So very easy of a fix when I thought something seriously wrong had happened.  Linked my fb for the first time to, and I figured to turn off most settings as I don't think most of my friends need to see my bronze trophies at 4:45 in the morning. 

THanks for your hard work !

Edited by SilkyJay86
  • Like 1

Just wanted to say thanks for this info.  Hopefully anyone with this problem of your profile disappearing sees this.  So very easy of a fix when I thought something seriously wrong had happened.  Linked my fb for the first time to, and I figured to turn off most settings as I don't think most of my friends need to see my bronze trophies at 4:45 in the morning. 

THanks for your hard work !

Thank you! And not a problem, glad it helped you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I had this problem with Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, in which I spend the entire day of March 13th trying to beat the game on Hard Difficulty.  I received the remaining trophies, but they disappeared minutes later.  I am NOT redoing the entire game under Hard Difficulty.

Trophies shouldn't just disappear like how you're saying they did, the trophies are probably still on your system, just not synced to PSN's servers yet.

Try to look at a friends trophies on PS3 (compare trophies with a friend) or view your trophies in online mode in an attempt to sync them with the PSN servers. Your screen should then show "Performing the sync operation" or something similar and a progress bar should move to 100%. Once that's done, your trophies should be all good and synced. Then you'll just have to update your profile on this site to see the changes.

Edited by BlindMango

Trophies shouldn't just disappear like how you're saying they did, the trophies are probably still on your system, just not synced to PSN's servers yet.

Try to look at a friends trophies on PS3 (compare trophies with a friend) or view your trophies in online mode in an attempt to sync them with the PSN servers. Your screen should then show "Performing the sync operation" or something similar and a progress bar should move to 100%. Once that's done, your trophies should be all good and synced. Then you'll just have to update your profile on this site to see the changes.

I began to notice this once I overwrote that save file with one from casual difficulty; could that be the reason for it?

I began to notice this once I overwrote that save file with one from casual difficulty; could that be the reason for it?

I'm not certain what you mean - if you say that you unlocked the trophy then they should be unlocked for you. If you switched difficulties or did something wrong in the game then the trophies would not unlock at all. All the "trigger values" have to match up in a game to tell the system to unlock the trophy.

It looks like you said that you unlocked the Q-Force Champion trophy and got the platinum trophy too, and both of those trophy notifications popped up on your screen when you finished the game? That means that the trophies unlocked successfully. You are saying that they unlocked but when you checked your list on PS3, they weren't there? It's impossible for trophies to unlock but then just disappear in normal circumstances, overwriting a save file after unlocking a trophy won't "take away" a trophy.

If you earned them, then go to the PS3 menu and go to "Trophy Collection", but don't press X to see your list, instead press Triangle and check if it's on online mode or offline mode. Select offline mode and check your trophy collection to see if the trophies are unlocked on your system, if they are, switch the trophy collection back to online mode and try to view your list again. Make sure your PSN account is signed in and it will sync the trophies you earned to PSN. From that point on, keep your list in online mode forever and all you have to do is view the list and it will automatically sync. After syncing your trophies, you'll just have to update your profile here on this website to see the changes.

Edited by BlindMango

I'm not certain what you mean - if you say that you unlocked the trophy then they should be unlocked for you. If you switched difficulties or did something wrong in the game then the trophies would not unlock at all. All the "trigger values" have to match up in a game to tell the system to unlock the trophy.

It looks like you said that you unlocked the Q-Force Champion trophy and got the platinum trophy too, and both of those trophy notifications popped up on your screen when you finished the game? That means that the trophies unlocked successfully. You are saying that they unlocked but when you checked your list on PS3, they weren't there? It's impossible for trophies to unlock but then just disappear in normal circumstances, overwriting a save file after unlocking a trophy won't "take away" a trophy.

If you earned them, then go to the PS3 menu and go to "Trophy Collection", but don't press X to see your list, instead press Triangle and check if it's on online mode or offline mode. Select offline mode and check your trophy collection to see if the trophies are unlocked on your system, if they are, switch the trophy collection back to online mode and try to view your list again. Make sure your PSN account is signed in and it will sync the trophies you earned to PSN. From that point on, keep your list in online mode forever and all you have to do is view the list and it will automatically sync. After syncing your trophies, you'll just have to update your profile here on this website to see the changes.

For a while, I was suspicious that a simple overwrite could have caused this; I should contact PSN about possible syncing issues.

For a while, I was suspicious that a simple overwrite could have caused this; I should contact PSN about possible syncing issues.

Yeah, that may be what you'll have to do - They would be able to direct you through the system better live over the phone than I could here because it sounds more like a PSN/PS3 problem than an issue with this website  :P Hope you can get that resolved!

Yeah, that may be what you'll have to do - They would be able to direct you through the system better live over the phone than I could here because it sounds more like a PSN/PS3 problem than an issue with this website  :P Hope you can get that resolved!

I will let you know when I get the results.

• Like 1

Something weird happened today with my hidden trophies. I currently only have one game hidden: PAIN and it's at 0% meaning that I should neither have the little "H" icon on my profile nor should my account say I have anything hidden.

I was playing NHL 15 this morning with my brother and earned 4 trophies. Head over to PSNP to sync them up. Instead of the 4 trophies showing up in my list and NHL 15 moving to my most recent game, PSNP still has assassins creed rogue as my last earned trophies and I now have the "H" with 4 hidden trophies.

Any idea why this may be?

Similar problem here. I have no games/trophies hidden on my profile and have no intention to - I earned 3 trophies in L.A. Noire earlier, syncd on the PS3 and then updated here, but rather than appearing on my profile I now have a "H" saying I've 3 hidden. Waited an hour to update again but it's still the same.

Similar problem here. I have no games/trophies hidden on my profile and have no intention to - I earned 3 trophies in L.A. Noire earlier, syncd on the PS3 and then updated here, but rather than appearing on my profile I now have a "H" saying I've 3 hidden. Waited an hour to update again but it's still the same.

Similar problem here as well.

I earned one trophy for Persona 4 Ultimax and it showed up as a hidden one (I synced before so it appears on my PSN and tried to update twice here).

No problem when I updated previous trophies I obtained today, though.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I have some friends who earned trophies this morning and synced with no issues. It seems to be a more recent problem.

So I just earned 2 more trophies (in Resogun) and the problem appears to fixed itself. Both Resogun trophies and my 4 NHL trophies are there and the "H" are gone.

Something weird happened today with my hidden trophies. I currently only have one game hidden: PAIN and it's at 0% meaning that I...

Similar problem here. I have no games/trophies hidden on my profile and have no intention to ...

Similar problem here as well....

I have some friends who earned trophies this morning and synced with no issues. It seems to be a more recent problem...

Alrighty, I've messaged Sly (the site owner) about the issues you're all having. He probably checked out for the night already so he may look into this tomorrow maybe. Hopefully during that time it will fix itself like what happened to Matticus :P

Edited by BlindMango

I'm just posting in this thread to bump it to the front page and stop the flow of threads about removing trophy lists with the new PS4 updates. And here's the answer for all of those people:

** IMPORTANT: For the people who already went through the process of un-hiding their trophies on PSN but the changes aren't showing up on PSN Profiles - you must earn at least 1 new trophy (any random trophy from any game on any console) and then remember to sync that trophy to PSN. Then update your profile for changes to take effect. If you don't know how to un-hide your trophies, please continue reading the guide below.

I'm just posting in this thread to bump it to the front page and stop the flow of threads about removing trophy lists with the new PS4 updates. And here's the answer for all of those people:

Yup, thanks! I also added this to the front:

"Removing 0% Trophy Lists / PS4 Update 2.50 (March 2015) - PS4 update 2.50 allows users to delete any trophy lists that are at 0% completion, if you choose to do this for your games with 0% lists, the results will not show up on PSNProfiles until you earn a new trophy in any game on any console and then sync that trophy to PSN. After syncing your trophies to PSN, update your profile here on this website. After doing that, the changes should show up here."

;)

Same problem here on the PS3. Yesterday I earned some trophies on Bioshock and updated without any issues. Later on, during the night, I earned 8 more trophies in the same game, sync'ed the server, updated... and those 8 are Hidden. I checked the settings for the privacy of the game and it is Public (obviously, since all other Bioshock's trophies are shown). Moreover, about 1 hour ago I earned 4 trophies for Hotline Miami and after a sync those are shown... but not the 8 from Bioshock. Syncronizing didn't do anything even if all settings are public. Maybe should I earn some trophies in the same game to unlock them ?

Isn't there any 'manual override' to solve this - apart from the 'make all of them private, earn a trophy, sync, make all of them public, earn another trophy, sync' that I read on the forum ? This is... how can I put it... quite annoying, especially since I didn't make any changes to my settings at all (my official PSN trophy card doesn't have any problem, for instance).

Thank you.

Edited by The_Wraith_1975

Same problem here on the PS3. Yesterday I earned some trophies on Bioshock and updated without any issues. Later on, during the night, I earned 8 more trophies in the same game, sync'ed the server, updated... and those 8 are Hidden. I checked the settings for the privacy of the game and it is Public (obviously, since all other Bioshock's trophies are shown). Moreover, about 1 hour ago I earned 4 trophies for Hotline Miami and after a sync those are shown... but not the 8 from Bioshock. Syncronizing didn't do anything even if all settings are public. Maybe should I earn some trophies in the same game to unlock them ?

Isn't there any 'manual override' to solve this - apart from the 'make all of them private, earn a trophy, sync, make all of them public, earn another trophy, sync' that I read on the forum ? This is... how can I put it... quite annoying, especially since I didn't make any changes to my settings at all (my official PSN trophy card doesn't have any problem, for instance).

Thank you.

You may have to hide the trophies in Bioshock, earn a trophy, and then unhide them again and earn a trophy for that to get fixed. Sorry about that, I know it's a really annoying bug! =/

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd.

When you look at  my profile it correctly states I have earned 9 out of 28 trophies, however when I go into the trophy list itself, the "Photographer" trophy is blank and it only shows 8 earned trophies.

The game is not hidden on my PSN, and I have earned trophies on all three paltforms today to update the PSN list, but it's still saying 1 hidden.

Any ideas?

When you look at  my profile it correctly states I have earned 9 out of 28 trophies, however when I go into the trophy list itself, the "Photographer" trophy is blank and it only shows 8 earned trophies.

The game is not hidden on my PSN, and I have earned trophies on all three paltforms today to update the PSN list, but it's still saying 1 hidden.

Any ideas?

I don't want to spam, but really looking for an answer on this one:

1_zpskr6pllps.jpg

Shows correctly 9 trophies earned.

2_zps8n4kojha.jpg

This trophy it says I have not earned yet.

3_zpsntuinkee.jpg

Proof from my psn account I have earned the trophy, the game is not hidden on any system. Please help