Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Hi, so i have a problem with hidden trophies. I already tried to do as first post says, but it didn't work for me. It also show some weird completion time for the Guacamelee! STCE.

2s9qgxe.jpg 

-46 years? xD Well, in all seriousness, try to earn another trophy, sync again, and update here again. PSN was having some weird issues earlier, so doing that might fix the problem.

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 1

-46 years? xD Well, in all seriousness, try to earn another trophy, sync again, and update here again. PSN was having some weird issues earlier, so doing that might fix the problem.

I don't know if it helps, because my card from another site is updated and have all the trophies

cool-philip.png

Edited by Cool-Philip

I noticed the same problem today on PSNP that any new trophies earned were being added as hidden.  I contacted Sly who's reply said that "PSN is buggy".

Hopefully it'll sort itself out eventually.

I hope so.. just noticed the problem (got 1 hidden trophy) then did the normal fix and it got worst (the game I hide on psn wasn't hidden and I had 2 hidden trophies after that..), and now it just got worst :lol:

My trophy log have all my earned trophies up to the last 2, and every other stats disappeared :lol:

You didn't have -7000 trophies before? :awesome:

I would wait to see what next updates do and then probably contact Sly if he can do something.

:lol:

Everything seams normal now, so it's ok.

All looks to be well this morning after I updated my profile and issues from yesterday are gone.  Lets hope when the US comes online later that the added load does not bring PSN to a crawl again.

Ya, everything looks normal, but it sure was an odd event..

• Like 1

I have 3 hidden trophies on my profile. They appear to be the 3 that I've earned since Sunday. After reading the most recent posts on this thread, I'm now a bit apprehensive about applying the fix displayed as the topic as it seems to have made the situation worse for some. Any advice is welcomed...

FYI: For the people saying that this is still just a problem on Sony's end - Are you sure about that? The problem appears to be rectified on 2 other trophy tracking sites that I'm a member of.

Edited by merciful84

I've got 11 hidden Far Cry 4 trophies. Got them yesterday. All the FC4 trophies I had before yesterdays session are showing. I tried to follow the method from the first post, but it had no effect. Oh well, it will probably sort itself out eventually.

PSN has been having a lot of issues with the trophy system and syncing in general over the past few days, that's affected how this website draws trophy information. It should likely resolve itself in the next few days when you update your profile here, if not then try the process on the first page again at that point, PSN's trophy system should be working correctly at that point again.  ;)

• Like 1