Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

5 minutes ago, Pendaemonium said:

Hello. Sorry for the Text but i have a Question, maybe someone with a deeper understanding of this Sites Features could help me 1f642.png

How does a hidden List with a Plat affect my Milestones on here?

I'm asking this because i have my 200th Plat ahead but i always have to hide a game from my List "Modern Warfare 2".

Basically i was young and dumb, personal struggles combined with many Account switches lead to me using an Online save to pop it - Whatever, i got older and i don't mind hiding it so I'm not always shown as flagged. That circumstance is 100% fine by me.

But if I'm hiding it my Plat count on here is naturally always showing -1 compared to my Playstation Profile.

So if it says 198 here but it really is 199 there then what if i get my 200th Plat?

What will be shown here?

Will it actually say that "xx" is my 200th?

I get the felling that i always have to unhide MW2 before i reach any Milestone so that my Stats track correctly. Otherwise it will show that my 10.000th Trophy is just another bronze one even tho i wanna make it a Plat lol

Your trophies will only be counted from what is not hidden. Hidden trophies will be treated as if they don't exist.

3 hours ago, observadorpt said:

hi

After 1 day the problem persists. Its the first time this happens to me, dont know what is the problem.

Can you post a screenshot here that your PS5 settings match what is in the first post:

ON PS5

1. Go to Settings by selecting the gear icon at the top-right of the PS5's main menu.
  2. Select Users and Accounts.
  3. Go down to the Privacy section on the sidebar and then choose View and Customize Your Privacy Settings.
  4. Scroll down to "Who can see your gaming history" and make sure Anyone is selected for that option.
  5. Below that is an option which says "Hide your games from other players", select that option and make sure none of the games from the list are switched on.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Your trophies will only be counted from what is not hidden. Hidden trophies will be treated as if they don't exist.

Can you post a screenshot here that your PS5 settings match what is in the first post:

Hi

Sure, when i leave work i take a screenshot and post in here.

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Hi

here it is..

vFTbV6z.jpg

EDIT:  Found what the problem is.  Train Sim World 2 ps5 version, psnprofiles only shows 200 of the 338 trophies the game have, i have trophies of the dlc that psn cant get so i put Train Sim World 2 hidden now psnprofiles updated correctly my profile.

Edited by observadorpt

I've plat the game on PS5, and in turn auto popped trophies on PS4. the confusing thing, is that even though i have 44/50 some odd trophies, it shows I have not achieved a single trophy for Genshin (PS4). Anyone know whats up with that? Only multi system game I've experienced this with.

8 minutes ago, PlatNEm said:

I've plat the game on PS5, and in turn auto popped trophies on PS4. the confusing thing, is that even though i have 44/50 some odd trophies, it shows I have not achieved a single trophy for Genshin (PS4). Anyone know whats up with that? Only multi system game I've experienced this with.

You have 144 hidden trophies as indicated by the blue H on your profile. Follow the steps in the first post in this thread.

22 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You have 144 hidden trophies as indicated by the blue H on your profile. Follow the steps in the first post in this thread.

I hadn't thought about this solely because I only hide specific games, and hadn't remembered doing this one. Just checked, and sure enough, I had hidden them at some point and either forgotten or hadn't realized. It's been a long week, surely. Thank you. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, docteur-dockley said:

Bonjour je ne vois pas mes trophée malgré avoir fait ce qui es dit es ce normal ? 

“Hello I do not see my trophies despite having done what is said is this normal?”

Please post in English on the forums. 

What have you already tried from the first post in the thread?

Hey, it seems like that a ps4 game (Black Ops 4) is hidden in my ps3/ps vita hidden games list. i would like to unhide it from that list but i dont have a Vita, Ps3 or ps4, i just have a ps5. But since the ps5 is just showing the ps4/ps5 games unhide/hide list i cant access that ps3/ps vita list. did i miss something on my ps5? can i access that list on Pc? 

15 hours ago, DlENlZ said:

Hey, it seems like that a ps4 game (Black Ops 4) is hidden in my ps3/ps vita hidden games list. i would like to unhide it from that list but i dont have a Vita, Ps3 or ps4, i just have a ps5. But since the ps5 is just showing the ps4/ps5 games unhide/hide list i cant access that ps3/ps vita list. did i miss something on my ps5? can i access that list on Pc? 

If you have PS Now you might be able to un-hide it through the separate XMB interface that’s used by the service

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

If you have PS Now you might be able to un-hide it through the separate XMB interface that’s used by the service

hmm right thank you! But i don’t have ps now, i also don’t want to buy ps now, just to try it and  maybe realize that it doesn’t work. did someone ever tried it or could any ps now members try it? 

Tonight I had a friend change my PSN email on a PS5.  I've re-logged in on my ps3 with the new email, PSN ID wasn't changed, my trophies on PS3 are set to online and no hiding.  I have no blue H on my profile page here, everything is blank.  

I synced trophies on ps3 and updated here and nothing.

Do I need to earn another trophy before it fixes, or do we need to re login to the ps5 and adjust a setting there?

2 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

Tonight I had a friend change my PSN email on a PS5.  I've re-logged in on my ps3 with the new email, PSN ID wasn't changed, my trophies on PS3 are set to online and no hiding.  I have no blue H on my profile page here, everything is blank.  

I synced trophies on ps3 and updated here and nothing.

Do I need to earn another trophy before it fixes, or do we need to re login to the ps5 and adjust a setting there?

Looks like a setting on PSN, not a PSNP one. If I search for your profile on the PS App your trophy privacy is currently set to private. If you’re nor sure how to flip it back, check the instructions on the first page

5 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Looks like a setting on PSN, not a PSNP one. If I search for your profile on the PS App your trophy privacy is currently set to private. If you’re nor sure how to flip it back, check the instructions on the first page

Thank you, it is fixed. 

I read the first post yet I didn't know if it was the same fix as the post said change username rather than just email.

Thanks for your assistance, was able to fix it through the PS App.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WTF_Scuba said:

Hey, I created an account, but everything appears to be private. I followed the instructions for PS5 and changed my "Who can see your gaming history" setting to "Anyone". Is there another solution

Looks like your profile just hadn’t updated for the first time. I’m seeing a bunch of trophies if I click through to your PSNP page now