Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1 hour ago, Jufki said:

Hello everybody. I have a strange notion to discuss. All of my games that I've played are displayed properly on my PSN Profile account except for two games.

The games in question are Detroit Become Human and Heavy Rain. I have finished and platinumed the games but they don't show on my PSN Profile. 

Do anyone of you have a similar problem or maybe it's just a problem with these two games? I have tried syncing my games many times but nothing.

If anyone had the same problem and resolved it please give me some advice. Thank you.

Go to your Hidden Games settings on your console using the instructions on the first post in this threads. Check under both PS4 and PS3 games, because several games will show up in both. Once you’ve unhidden the games, earn any new trophy in any game, sync your trophies to PSN, then update here. 

OK, I saw that now. That is strange, I've never hid any trophies. I will check on my console later to unhid the trophies like it says on the original post and see what happens.

Do you know if they will pop first on the PSN list or with the date I have originally played them?

39 minutes ago, Jufki said:

OK, I saw that now. That is strange, I've never hid any trophies. I will check on my console later to unhid the trophies like it says on the original post and see what happens.

Do you know if they will pop first on the PSN list or with the date I have originally played them?

Hiding trophies doesn't have any affect on the timestamps.

Hello everyone, today I got the Platinum for the first game of the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy. I don't know why but my platinum list didn't update and no one can't see It. I tried to update my Trophy list on PSN Profiles and even there I can't find my game Platinum. I also checked if my game was hidden but it's not. Can somebody help me? I can't even see the game on my list here on PSN Profiles. AAAH

1 minute ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

I see you have some hidden trophies. Not throwing judgment out, but I’m wondering if you accidentally hid the game as well?

Yes I thought I did it but I just checked now and the game is not hidden. If i log in ps app I can see it, but from console and here I can't. I'm scared that tha platinum is bugged and no one can see it...

1 hour ago, JoestarAlita said:

Yes I thought I did it but I just checked now and the game is not hidden. If i log in ps app I can see it, but from console and here I can't. I'm scared that tha platinum is bugged and no one can see it...

You see that blue H on your profile here? That says your console hid 288 trophies on you. The first post in the thread should help you troubleshoot where to check in your consoles to unhide them, then earn a new trophy, sync, and update here. 

• Like 2