Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

3 hours ago, karpathoulas667 said:

Yes. On PS4 there are two lists. Hidden for PS4 and hidden ps3 and vita. i ve checked them both on both my ps4s...

One more question. I mailed Sony's support on the matter. Anyone has any idea if they resolve such issues?

Game hiding/unhiding is just really buggy on Sony's end. Try re-hiding those 7 games on PSN, then earn a new trophy in any game, then try unhiding them again (making sure they show as unhidden on every console)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Have you earned a new trophy in any game after making all those changes? Which trophy in which game and when was it earned so we will know when it shows up here. 

Sonys support has a pretty miserable

history of helping with this situation, and the steps in this thread have resolved the problem for 99.9% of people without needing Sonys “help”.

Yes, i earned multiple trophies while hiding/unhiding. I aslo hid my entire list. The trophies i earned for sync where from the game "Learn the Letters"

7 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Game hiding/unhiding is just really buggy on Sony's end. Try re-hiding those 7 games on PSN, then earn a new trophy in any game, then try unhiding them again (making sure they show as unhidden on every console)

I already did that, i ll do it again and I ll come back with the results.

I have to mentioned this. I hid these games on my old ps4, which I gave to my little nephew. I dont remember if i gave it to him initialized. Last week I logged in to this old ps4 to see if they are hidden on it. I hid the 7 games again, since they were unhidden, got a trophy, unhid them, got a trophy, nothing... If i hid them on this old ps4 and initialize it, do you think I lost my chance to unhide them forever. I mean, what happens if you hide games and the ps4 is lost or breaks?

Ι did it all over again. Hided all 7 games on all consoles. On PS4 i hid them in both lists, checking they were hidden. Then, got a trophy and synch with psnprofiles. Then I unhided them on all consoles and lists, doublechecking they are unhidden. Got a trophy, synch with psnprofiles, still nothing. The only thing that changed is that for some reason. Lego - Pirates of the Caribbean that i finished on 2022 is now second on my list... Strange...

Well, you think I'm screwed?

3 hours ago, karpathoulas667 said:

If i hid them on this old ps4 and initialize it, do you think I lost my chance to unhide them forever. I mean, what happens if you hide games and the ps4 is lost or breaks?

You hidden/unhidden trophy status isn’t bound at console level, it’s bound to the trophy data itself, so when your console syncs your trophies with PSN, that is the queue for any future consoles with your profile to update with any update trophy data with the PSN data as the most current. Bouncing between all these consoles and changing settings multiple times is only making things more complicated than it needs to be. You should be sticking with one console, probably a PS4, and only making changes on that once then syncing. Then when all the rest sync after it’s set, they’ll have all the same settings. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr_Egsman said:

I’ve found that PSN Profiles is only showing my trophies for PS5 games. Everything else is gone. It’s even showing I’ve gone down from 96 platinums to 27. I’ve got changed any setting

That's a known glitch with how the PS5 works, just give it a few hours, earn another trophy in any game then resync your profile here :).

Hi, thank you for this post. I did everything that is says here but sadly my problem is not solved, after tried numerous time on PS3, VITA, PS4 and PS5.. I still have various game hidden for not reason. After some years I'll give up, is really upsetting cause one of those game Killzone Shadow Fall was a hard game to plat, long journey and is hidden. 🫠 

🥲🥲🥲

50 minutes ago, judithpa said:

Hi, thank you for this post. I did everything that is says here but sadly my problem is not solved, after tried numerous time on PS3, VITA, PS4 and PS5.. I still have various game hidden for not reason. After some years I'll give up, is really upsetting cause one of those game Killzone Shadow Fall was a hard game to plat, long journey and is hidden. 🫠 

🥲🥲🥲

@BlindMango are you able to figure out what's going wrong here?

4 minutes ago, ISalva99I said:

Hello, I have many platinum trophies and I am new to the forum but they are not displayed in my psnprofiles, I have the profile in "any" and no hidden games, why could it be?

I manually updated your profile (click your avatar in the top right and click Update), but you still have 23 Hidden Trophies, shown by the blue H on your profile. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ISalva99I said:

Hello, I have many platinum trophies and I am new to the forum but they are not displayed in my psnprofiles, I have the profile in "any" and no hidden games, why could it be?

You have 23 hidden trophies according to your profile, maybe the missing trophies are among them? EDIT: Ninja'd :ninja:.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Hello my name is Dior, with the Psn profile name called Dior_The_Perfect. There's are two problems with my psn profile account not updating properly.

1. My psn profile is showing that i have 298 platinum trophies, when i suppose too have 299 platinum trophies in my psn profile since last year January

2022. Please fix this!

2. On my psn profile account, my trophy milestone section my 200th platinum trophy was supposed too be Devil May Cry 5 game but this game can Annihilation has been place as my 200th platinum trophy when it supposed too be my 201th platinum trophy, i also want this fix as well please A that is all, thank you. PS: is anyone around the world is having this kind of problem as well or is it just me? can someone spread the word too let the mods know about this please that would be appreciated 🙏🏾  

Edited by Dior_The_Perfect

6 minutes ago, Dior_The_Perfect said:

PS: is anyone around the world is having this kind of problem as well or is it just me? can someone spread the word too let the mods know about this please that would be appreciated 🙏🏾  

I moved your thread to the proper place. You have 80 Hidden Trophies according to the Blue H on your profile. Sort out what’s hidden and everything should be fixed. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Read through the first post in this thread. 

You might not have mention this but does hidden my games from PS3, PS4 & Vita has something too do with my 80 trophies being hidden for some reason, that i got too check and unhidden my games from all 3 of my playstation consoles too get the problem solved?

1 hour ago, Dior_The_Perfect said:

You might not have mention this but does hidden my games from PS3, PS4 & Vita has something too do with my 80 trophies being hidden for some reason, that i got too check and unhidden my games from all 3 of my playstation consoles too get the problem solved?

Yes. You should be able to use your PS4 to check for Hidden Games for all three consoles. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, this is my first post.

I’m experiencing a pretty weird thing. When I check my profile on psnprofiles, there’s only my PS5 games showing up. All of my PS3, PS4 and PSVita trophies are « appearing » as hidden. I didn’t do anything on my console or my profile whatsoever.

I checked my hidden games on my PS5 but nothing that was usually there changed at all.
I saw there might be a solution on the first post but I also wanted to have your opinion on the matter.

Have a good one!

Edited by Zifflock

4 hours ago, Zifflock said:

Hi guys, this is my first post.

I’m experiencing a pretty weird thing. When I check my profile on psnprofiles, there’s only my PS5 games showing up. All of my PS3, PS4 and PSVita trophies are « appearing » as hidden. I didn’t do anything on my console or my profile whatsoever.

I checked my hidden games on my PS5 but nothing that was usually there changed at all.
I saw there might be a solution on the first post but I also wanted to have your opinion on the matter.

Have a good one!

The PS5 is infamous for its syncing errors, just wait a few hours, then sync another trophy for the problem to fix itself.

I updated my statistics as usual to add trophies to track progress, and all of a sudden all the games and trophies I had for PS3 and PS4 disappeared from the list, leaving only those for PS5. Any thoughts on this?

Just now, Barinjar said:

I updated my statistics as usual to add trophies to track progress, and all of a sudden all the games and trophies I had for PS3 and PS4 disappeared from the list, leaving only those for PS5. Any thoughts on this?

It's just your PS5. Give it some time and it will do a full trophy sync and you'll see them all here. See the hundreds of other posts in this thread that has the same problem that resolved on it's own.

• Like 1

Hello, I've tried everything in this guide, and I still have 2 games with hidden trophies (Primal, its a PS2 game with 15 trophies and Nioh a PS4 game and I have only one trophy on it.) I have the habit of hide all my unfinished games, and when I finish it I make it visible, but for Primal, I tried for many days (8 or 9 days) and nothing is working, it is still hidden, the last thing that I tried is to make all of my games visible and I found that an other game has the same problem : (Nioh) I don't know what to do anymore, I tried everything, PS vita, PS3, PS4, PS5 nothing is working