Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Brilliant post containing the one thing I hadn’t tried. I suspect I accidentally left some games hidden on the PS4 console I sold a while back after a factory reset. 

Never would I have thought of streaming a PS3 game since I never owned a PS3. This is what FINALLY solved my issue (edit: combined with hiding/unhiding). At freaking last.  

Huge thanks! 

Edited by onyxske
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had EAFC 24 (PS5 version) hidden for a while and i decided to unhide it but it is not working

i tried earning some trophies and even a platinum but it is still hidden 

i tried unhiding it from ps4 too but still not showing

On 2/16/2024 at 10:23 PM, Wael-San said:

Hello, I've tried everything in this guide, and I still have 2 games with hidden trophies (Primal, its a PS2 game with 15 trophies and Nioh a PS4 game and I have only one trophy on it.) I have the habit of hide all my unfinished games, and when I finish it I make it visible, but for Primal, I tried for many days (8 or 9 days) and nothing is working, it is still hidden, the last thing that I tried is to make all of my games visible and I found that an other game has the same problem : (Nioh) I don't know what to do anymore, I tried everything, PS vita, PS3, PS4, PS5 nothing is working

Shot in the dark-did you check your privacy settings by chance?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Shot in the dark-did you check your privacy settings by chance?

Yes unfortunately and it doesn't solve the problem... When I'm about to win a trophy I hide my game again, and I make it visible, then I win the trophy, and I check if the game is visible but it doesn't work, this is boring, even Sony can do nothing about it 😪

I've learned from my mistakes so now I don't hide anymore the games that I want to platinum in the future, I advice you to do the same guys cause this system is broken

Edited by Wael-San

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Eric_the_Invader said:

Don't know how or why, but half of my games from PSN Profiles have just disappeared and it says I have "hidden them" even though I didn't. How can I unhide these to make them show up again?

It is a glitch that occurs whenever your profile is updated on the site while PSN is having syncing issues, resulting in all non-PS5 trophy lists not syncing correctly. Earning a new trophy in any game on any console, syncing it, then updating your profile here on PSNProfiles will fix the problem

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I recently started playing the PS4 version of Grand Theft Auto III, which I had bought before it was de-listed.

I’ve noticed that the trophies are not showing up here (or PSN Trophy Leaders), so I went in to check my list of hidden games, but this game is not showing up on the list there. I also checked on my PS3 and Vita, and it is showing up on those trophy lists, but the trophies are marked as being visible on both systems.

I had previously played the game for just a little while on my old PS4 system back in 2020, and had earned just the first trophy. I can’t remember if I marked it as a hidden game on that console, but I honestly don’t think so. I wasn’t really paying attention to trophies back then, and don’t think that I had any reason to go in and mark it as hidden (although I’m not 100% sure of this). Unfortunately, I no longer have this console either, as I gave it to someone else when I got my PS5. I’m also having a hard time remembering if it ever appeared on the list of hidden games on my PS5.

I’m wondering if there’s anything that I can do to fix this? Is there any way to get it to show up on the PS5 hidden games list, so that I can try toggling it? Well, thank you in advance for any advice.

In my case, I have 35 hidden trophies that are from Hotline Miami on PS3 and have been like that for years, I only realized now. I've already done the account step on the PS3, on the PS App and to hide only Hotline Miami. All the steps taught here I did today and it remains hidden only here in PSN Profiles. So I have one less platinum here and I don't know what else to do.

Unfortunately, I think that I’ve encountered a bug/glitch.

GTA 3 is only showing up on the PS3 list for hidden games (despite the fact that it is PS4 title). The trophies were marked as public/viewable by default, but are still being hidden for some reason. Toggling that setting doesn’t seem to do anything either.

It’s also the only game from that collection that is showing up on the PS3 list - the other two (San Andreas and Vice City) are grouped with the PS4/PS5 games.

9 minutes ago, maelstrom50 said:

Unfortunately, I think that I’ve encountered a bug/glitch.

GTA 3 is only showing up on the PS3 list for hidden games (despite the fact that it is PS4 title). The trophies were marked as public/viewable by default, but are still being hidden for some reason. Toggling that setting doesn’t seem to do anything either.

It’s also the only game from that collection that is showing up on the PS3 list - the other two (San Andreas and Vice City) are grouped with the PS4/PS5 games.

Did you earn a trophy in any game after unhiding GTA then sync to PSN so this site can see a change in your trophy points and pick up the changes?

So, that’s the other strange thing - I don’t think that it was ever set to be hidden in the first place; I think it was public/viewable by default (although I am not 100% sure of this, but I don’t remember un-hiding it).

But, it’s true that I haven’t gotten a trophy in any other game since I started playing it, and so I’ll try to do that tomorrow.

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the platinum count, I have 67 platinums on my PlayStation profile but here on the site I only have 63, I've synchronized the trophies from PS5 several times but nothing to do, what can I do to resolve it?

30 minutes ago, Xx_LusySud_xX said:

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the platinum count, I have 67 platinums on my PlayStation profile but here on the site I only have 63, I've synchronized the trophies from PS5 several times but nothing to do, what can I do to resolve it?

Your profile has been updated - you have 67 here now as well (and 252 hidden trophies btw).

• Like 2