“Signing in to online services, one moment...”

Hello,

can't play online anymore for about a week now. Am only getting the message “Signing in to online services, one moment...”. I already tried to reconnect and test my internet while being in tha main menu, which solved this problem for several people (https://www.reddit.com/r/THPS/comments/imezx5/signing_in_to_online_services_one_moment/) , but not for me :/

Any ideas what I could try? Internet connection is fine, I can up- and download parks and play other games online.

thanks!

Felix

• 3 weeks later...

For the past week I can't invite friends, join online matches or even create private online matches. Many other players have reported the same issue.

I understand that some challenges required for some trophies need to acces those features even with the two controllers method.

Fortunatly I've already complete those challenges, but someone getting the game now should be aware that currently the platinum trophy is impossible to obtain.

Is that the case? If so there should be a warning on the trophy guide or something.

Edit: There is actually a workaround for getting online according to reddit (I've tested myself and it worked for me). You have to estabilish a hotspot connection with your cellphone and connect your PS5 through it. Get in the game, wait to actually get signed in and than you can change back your PS5 connection settings to your regular wi-fi or cable connection (without closing the game).

Edited by solidsnake_cs

First, we should wait at least 30 days to confirm that the servers are indeed dead and Activision support unresponsive. These things happen occasionally.

If it's confirmed dead, then yeah, online is unfortunately required for the platinum, and it should be marked as unobtainable.

There is actually a workaround to get online:

According to Reddit (I've tested myself and it worked for me). You have to estabilish a hotspot connection with your cellphone and connect your PS5 through it. Get in the game, wait to actually get signed in and than you can change back your PS5 connection settings to your regular wi-fi or cable connection (without closing the game).

• Like 1

Not sure what the problem is... I uploaded a park and did all of the other CAP stuff needed for the plat last night without any issues or error messages. When I say upload... I hit publish, trophy popped, I hit unpublish. I was also able to play online parks to get 5 plays and one with less than 5 likes (for challenges).

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 10:04 AM, SolaceP said:

I want to plat this game and dont want to worry about the online stuff so if I get the Creative trophy for uploading my created park I can just play the rest of the game offline for the plat right?

Some of the veteran challenges require online play unfortunately and you have to complete all veteran challenges for a trophy

• 5 weeks later...
On 8.12.2022 at 1:46 AM, solidsnake_cs said:

There is actually a workaround to get online:

According to Reddit (I've tested myself and it worked for me). You have to estabilish a hotspot connection with your cellphone and connect your PS5 through it. Get in the game, wait to actually get signed in and than you can change back your PS5 connection settings to your regular wi-fi or cable connection (without closing the game).

I also tested this method and it worked like a charm.With this method you will be able to complete the skate pals challenge.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to give those interested a quick PSA, since I've seen some conflicting info about whether the Creative trophy can be gotten without using a mobile hotspot connection to get around online issues. I played the game for the first time yesterday, and have a wired connection for my PS5. Although I got a few "searching for online connection" pop-ups during actual gameplay, I was able to create a park, upload it, and get the related trophy. The online multiplayer may still have problems, if the pop-ups are any indication, but this trophy still looks like it can be obtained normally, at least in some cases. I'd suggest that it be prioritized, just in case the apparent online issues worsen.

2 minutes ago, yankee-fan85 said:

Just wanted to give those interested a quick PSA, since I've seen some conflicting info about whether the Creative trophy can be gotten without using a mobile hotspot connection to get around online issues. I played the game for the first time yesterday, and have a wired connection for my PS5. Although I got a few "searching for online connection" pop-ups during actual gameplay, I was able to create a park, upload it, and get the related trophy. The online multiplayer may still have problems, if the pop-ups are any indication, but this trophy still looks like it can be obtained normally, at least in some cases. I'd suggest that it be prioritized, just in case the apparent online issues worsen.

The mobile hotspot is likely providing the same function as changing the DNS, both getting around the DNS of whoever the ISP is that's blocking the connection.

• 1 month later...

I know there is some vet challenges where you have to do them online. However, from reading the guide on this site, I can't quite figure out which portion of the challenges are the online exclusive part. Is everything listed in the vet challenges trophy tied to online only game modes? Can anyone confirm the portion of the challenges that is online required? I ask because I'd like to start with those online pieces of the challenge before dinging any other trophy. I want to be 100% sure that I can get all the trophies. I loved these games as a kid. i didn't realize how quickly the MP would run into problems. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...