Stuck at 99 Hidden Packages

I've been there.

The only real way is to double check but get close to the hidden package because sometimes they only "spawn" on your screen when you're close. 

Also, check the ones that you're "sure" you got because maybe it wasn't saved if you died or turned the console off. 

• Like 2

I’ve 100%ed Vice City probably 5-6 times at this point.

The packages I always had trouble with were the ones on rooftops and the ones out on the water shacks. The rooftop downtown where you need to get a heli is one and the rooftop south of Ocean View/east of Raphael’s were two that I remember having missed.

Best of luck.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 18/11/2022 at 6:01 AM, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Like ARIXANDRE said, you’ll need to double check each spot where you found the packages and get close to them to reveal them in your sights. This video is what I used to help me find my missing packages since the map in the 100% guide made me overlook some spots.

I too was stuck on 99 packages. Working off PowerPyx list. Like others, I picked some up when I came across them before concentrating on collecting them. I had double checked so many, many times with no joy I was resigned to starting again on a new save for these.

But.

Thank you for video suggestion above. I was so familiar with locations, that as soon as I saw #35 on this video I knew I had been checking behind wrong advertising sign for #1 on powerpyx’s list. I just assumed I had picked it up when free roaming in early game. I didn’t notice there was more than one jocksport advertising board at the location. Shocking that after all this time it turned out the one I was missing was the very 1st one on the list that I was working from!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there ever an instance of packages glitching out? Because I'm feeling certain that one of mine is glitched.

Partially because this game has been a steaming pile of garbage in terms of functionality for me, but also because I've moved through the PowerPyx map, marking them off as I go two times AND followed a video guide to each spot to no avail.

I even took screenshots standing in the locations the second time so I could match them as I go since the draw distance of the packages is pathetic. 100 screenshots, no packages, and I sit at 99/100.

I can imagine it can happen while collecting a package during a mission. I know others said it's unlikely, and I even had an instance on the PS4 version where I was missing the paclage on the diving board, because something happened even though I had collected it previously.

Maybe it happened after I died one time, but they usually stay with you if you die, because I had many instances of collecting packages, then dying right after and still having the package count.

Edited by Long-Ryde