not good

Axterix233

when i go to upload and save to the cloud, it gives me the error NP-31805-7, also can't see any cloud saves that i have. Tried resetting the internet modem and reconnect the ps4 to the internet but nothing works. My trophies are synced, i can see who is online in my friends list and i can browse the store. Something similar happened in February last year and it was from Sony so i think the same is happening now. 

Edited by Axterix233
  • Like 1

Same. Been like this all day. My Vita has a different error code but it started at exactly the same time this morning, and the same problem. Can’t even access the online storage cloud there. On my PS4, I get the error 99% of the time, and the other 1% it works for a few seconds and then the same error comes up again. I can’t delete online saves due to this either.

I finished speaking with Support Chat at PlayStation about twenty minutes ago, and have also reset my router, deactivated/reactivated as Primary Console, etc., with no luck. Can’t even finish restoring licences because of the same error code.

It must be server side, but Support also said they’ve not had any reports. Makes me feel a lot better that I’m not the only one experiencing this. I was getting pretty anxious.

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, SmileSlice said:

Same. Been like this all day. My Vita has a different error code but it started at exactly the same time this morning, and the same problem. Can’t even access the online storage cloud there. On my PS4, I get the error 99% of the time, and the other 1% it works for a few seconds and then the same error comes up again. Can’t even delete online saves due to this.

I got off Support Chat with PlayStation about twenty minutes ago, and have also reset my router, deactivated/reactivated as Primary Console, etc., with no luck. Can’t even finish restoring licences because if the same error code.

It must be server side, but Support also said they’ve not had any reports. Makes me feel a lot better that I’m not the only one experiencing this. I was getting pretty anxious.

There's been a fair number of posts about the issue across the web today:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The cloud servers seem intermittent at best currently, but more often than not, it doesn't seem to be working (at least for me). I'm almost 100% confident in saying they likely actually have had reports of the issue, it may just not be "registered" in their system yet or something. Playstation customer support is generally not the best and tends to ask you to do redundant things like rebuild your database even for the silliest of reasons. I'm not worried that the issue won't get resolved at some point though, as this isn't the first time I've experienced issues with the online storage having problems, while the rest of PSN seems perfectly fine.

Edited by Raidou Kuzunoha XIV
  • Like 2

Just chiming in to say I was trying to upload my massive ME: LE save (about 400 megs) and am getting this same error and thought it was just me.  Glad to see it's not, and that it's a Sony issue, though it's unfortunate its happening at all.  I backed up to USB already, which I do after every gaming session, but would love to have the redundancy for peace of mind.  West coast US here, and I don't think its a region specific issue.  Hopefully a fix comes soon.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's happening to me now :(. First I got the NP error but now it's just not loading or uploading anything so I have to rely on my USB Drive for manual backups.

After some persistence I got a few saves to upload, but it's incredibly slow (and I was just trying to upload some 3MB saves) and boots me out with the NP error most of the time. It doesn't seem to be completely down, it keeps switching between being able to see the online saves and maybe being able to upload them, to just flat out "cannot obtain information". Been like that all day for me.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

Just chiming in to say I was trying to upload my massive ME: LE save (about 400 megs) and am getting this same error and thought it was just me.  Glad to see it's not, and that it's a Sony issue, though it's unfortunate its happening at all.  I backed up to USB already, which I do after every gaming session, but would love to have the redundancy for peace of mind.  West coast US here, and I don't think its a region specific issue.  Hopefully a fix comes soon.

Then just use a second USB stick from a different brand as your first one, so that you can better identify the 1. and 2. USB stick?

Topic:

Also encountered this error today, while trying to upload a PS4 savegame from PS5 to PS+ cloud.  Was wondering why this happened, because an hour before I was able to upload savegames to PS+ cloud and next upload some hours later I got this error. But, okay: Sony issue.

Edited by Geridian
Text