Axterix233

not good

16 posts in this topic

when i go to upload and save to the cloud, it gives me the error NP-31805-7, also can't see any cloud saves that i have. Tried resetting the internet modem and reconnect the ps4 to the internet but nothing works. My trophies are synced, i can see who is online in my friends list and i can browse the store. Something similar happened in February last year and it was from Sony so i think the same is happening now. 

Edited by Axterix233
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HuntingFever said:

No problems here, I've been uploading saves all week without issue 1f914.png.

me too, it just started to act up now. Gonna give it 30 min and gonna try again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issue here. Sometimes I can see my cloud saves and upload fine, but half the time it just says "cannot obtain information" and won't let me upload my saves. PSN seems fine otherwise, I can see my friends online and access the store fine anyway.

 

Rebooting my PS4 didn't help at all either.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same. Been like this all day. My Vita has a different error code but it started at exactly the same time this morning, and the same problem. Can’t even access the online storage cloud there. On my PS4, I get the error 99% of the time, and the other 1% it works for a few seconds and then the same error comes up again. I can’t delete online saves due to this either.

 

I finished speaking with Support Chat at PlayStation about twenty minutes ago, and have also reset my router, deactivated/reactivated as Primary Console, etc., with no luck. Can’t even finish restoring licences because of the same error code.

 

It must be server side, but Support also said they’ve not had any reports. Makes me feel a lot better that I’m not the only one experiencing this. I was getting pretty anxious.

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SmileSlice said:

Same. Been like this all day. My Vita has a different error code but it started at exactly the same time this morning, and the same problem. Can’t even access the online storage cloud there. On my PS4, I get the error 99% of the time, and the other 1% it works for a few seconds and then the same error comes up again. Can’t even delete online saves due to this.

 

I got off Support Chat with PlayStation about twenty minutes ago, and have also reset my router, deactivated/reactivated as Primary Console, etc., with no luck. Can’t even finish restoring licences because if the same error code.

 

It must be server side, but Support also said they’ve not had any reports. Makes me feel a lot better that I’m not the only one experiencing this. I was getting pretty anxious.

 

There's been a fair number of posts about the issue across the web today:

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

 

The cloud servers seem intermittent at best currently, but more often than not, it doesn't seem to be working (at least for me). I'm almost 100% confident in saying they likely actually have had reports of the issue, it may just not be "registered" in their system yet or something. Playstation customer support is generally not the best and tends to ask you to do redundant things like rebuild your database even for the silliest of reasons. I'm not worried that the issue won't get resolved at some point though, as this isn't the first time I've experienced issues with the online storage having problems, while the rest of PSN seems perfectly fine.

Edited by Raidou Kuzunoha XIV
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just chiming in to say I was trying to upload my massive ME: LE save (about 400 megs) and am getting this same error and thought it was just me.  Glad to see it's not, and that it's a Sony issue, though it's unfortunate its happening at all.  I backed up to USB already, which I do after every gaming session, but would love to have the redundancy for peace of mind.  West coast US here, and I don't think its a region specific issue.  Hopefully a fix comes soon.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's happening to me now :(. First I got the NP error but now it's just not loading or uploading anything so I have to rely on my USB Drive for manual backups.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's happening to me now :(. First I got the NP error but now it's just not loading or uploading anything so I have to rely on my USB Drive for manual backups.

 

After some persistence I got a few saves to upload, but it's incredibly slow (and I was just trying to upload some 3MB saves) and boots me out with the NP error most of the time. It doesn't seem to be completely down, it keeps switching between being able to see the online saves and maybe being able to upload them, to just flat out "cannot obtain information". Been like that all day for me.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not working for me either at the moment. Guessing it'll eventually be resolved. These things are usually temporary.

Edited by MidnightDragon
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I just saw this thread - I've been having this issue this afternoon too and I was beginning to think my PS4 might be on the way to console heaven. Good to know it's not, but hopefully this gets resolved soon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering why I was having trouble getting cloud uploads to work earlier today. I'm using a PS5, so whatever issue this is probably affects that system as well as the PS4, at least if you're uploading saves for PS4 games. At least now I know it isn't a problem with the unit itself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The issue is also popping up for the PS3, though I'm able to upload a cloud saves after a few attempts.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything else besides that is working fine on my end, so that's good at least.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

Just chiming in to say I was trying to upload my massive ME: LE save (about 400 megs) and am getting this same error and thought it was just me.  Glad to see it's not, and that it's a Sony issue, though it's unfortunate its happening at all.  I backed up to USB already, which I do after every gaming session, but would love to have the redundancy for peace of mind.  West coast US here, and I don't think its a region specific issue.  Hopefully a fix comes soon.

Then just use a second USB stick from a different brand as your first one, so that you can better identify the 1. and 2. USB stick?

 

Topic:

Also encountered this error today, while trying to upload a PS4 savegame from PS5 to PS+ cloud.  Was wondering why this happened, because an hour before I was able to upload savegames to PS+ cloud and next upload some hours later I got this error. But, okay: Sony issue.

Edited by Geridian
Text
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, guys, I tried screaming and threatening the cloud with a bat. Didn’t work. :P 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.