Ranking?

I'll try my best to explain it here. The ranks are based on the average trophy completion percentage (thanks BlindMango :highfive: ) all owners have compared to what you have. The only 2 ranks which have a specific percentage tied to them are the S rank and F rank, which are 100% and 0% respectively.

In summary:

S rank = 100%

A rank = well above average

B rank = above average

C rank = around average

D rank = below average

E rank = well below average

F rank = 0%

EDIT: Edited as BlindMango gave me a better way to describe it below. :P

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 3

The ranks are not missing as such just impossible to get! For sine mora the overall average is 4% and a single bronze gets you 5% so you go straight to a C.  For games with a very high completion percentage (Eg the walking dead) you go from C to S I think because the other grades are over 100% completed.

• Like 1

The ranks are not missing as such just impossible to get! For sine mora the overall average is 4% and a single bronze gets you 5% so you go straight to a C.  For games with a very high completion percentage (Eg the walking dead) you go from C to S I think because the other grades are over 100% completed.

Of course, that's why I was using Sine Mora as an example =D

Since you mention Walking Dead... that's pretty interesting on its own as it has Platinum that gives you B rank =D

• 9 years later...
Spoiler

Can someone tell me what the hovering percentage means? When I look at Mirror 2 trophies, the platinum says 23%, but when I hover with the mouse it changes to 4.1%. On the PS5, the trophy list says 4.1% attained as well. So what does the 23%, which is the default, means? This applies to all games on PSN profiles and Playstation.

10 minutes ago, Nirhildija said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can someone tell me what the hovering percentage means? When I look at Mirror 2 trophies, the platinum says 23%, but when I hover with the mouse it changes to 4.1%. On the PS5, the trophy list says 4.1% attained as well. So what does the 23%, which is the default, means? This applies to all games on PSN profiles and Playstation.

The first rarity is the PSNP one, and the one that you get when you hover above it is the PSN one...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello, don’t know if it is a bug, but for some games on my profile it does not work.

For example, God of War PS4.

Average plat is 27,72%

My progression is 40%

The rank on psnprofiles is C.

Or, the rank is calculated like that :

If  my progression is between 0,75 and 1,2 * average plat =>rank is C

0,75*27,72%=20,79 %

1,2*27,72%=33,26 %

My progression is greater than this 2 values, so my rank is at least B, not C

App made by A1rPun give the correct rank.

Edited by zomba666

38 minutes ago, zomba666 said:

Hello, don’t know if it is a bug, but for some games on my profile it does not work.

For example, God of War PS4.

Average plat is 27,72%

My progression is 40%

The rank on psnprofiles is C.

Or, the rank is calculated like that :

If  my progression is between 0,75 and 1,2 * average plat =>rank is C

0,75*27,72%=20,79 %

1,2*27,72%=33,26 %

My progression is greater than this 2 values, so my rank is at least B, not C

App made by A1rPun give the correct rank.

The rank is calculated on the Average Completion of the GAME and that game has currently 51% that's why you have a C rank at 40% :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1