League of Legends

Socramies

Duh, TSM choked so hard at MSI, not sure how they won IEM Katowice

Has there ever been a question about what region is actually better? For christ sake the best team in NA LCS have 2 european players and TSM would not be the best team in America if Reginald was their mid laner. Fnatic didn't even dominate the EU LCS and yet they crushed TSM. You just see more and more Americans understand they need some europeans to have a shot in the mid lane because american mid laners are not even close to Europe. C9 will be getting Incarnati0n soon and it will be interesting to see how good he really is.

Has there ever been a question about what region is actually better? For christ sake the best team in NA LCS have 2 european players and TSM would not be the best team in America if Reginald was their mid laner. Fnatic didn't even dominate the EU LCS and yet they crushed TSM. You just see more and more Americans understand they need some europeans to have a shot in the mid lane because american mid laners are not even close to Europe. C9 will be getting Incarnati0n soon and it will be interesting to see how good he really is.

To be fair, when is the last time Europe won an international event?

To be fair, when is the last time Europe won an international event?

The only reason tsm won IEM SEASON IX is because they didn't have to face any big korean teams. + we only had sk and gambit gaming from eu

Edited by Bonofifa

• 4 weeks later...

Played from late S1 to mid S5, managed to hit plat 5 and am only playing monthly to keep it up, currently taking a break from the game. Plus I need a better computer instead of an outdated laptop (fps would drop in team fights very often so I had to rely on carrying early or having a dominant team to win).

Havent played for 2 months, was watching some montages so decided play a little again since yesterday. started to train adc which is my worst role. but im getting better at it :D

Almost had a flawless game, but i am way to greedy so died 1 minute before the end while we were fighting in their base :(

495071916321280d8057c000e3dc3e0f.jpg

Havent played for 2 months, was watching some montages so decided play a little again since yesterday. started to train adc which is my worst role. but im getting better at it :D

Almost had a flawless game, but i am way to greedy so died 1 minute before the end while we were fighting in their base :(

Normals don't count scrub  :awesome: