recomend me a game for my birthday! :D

Kirbz

hi, so i was looking for some games to get for my birthday. here is what im planning to get (since i have some money and i want to make myself happy :P)

-skyrim (thats the first game on the list, because i borrowed it from a friend and i automaticaly fell in love with it!)

-batman arkham city

-3ds with zelda bundle

can you recomend me some good time consuming games? preferable jrpg's?

please dont recomend any games from NISA, since i am sick of NISA games, dont get me wrong, i love NISA but i need a little break.. played NISA games for 4 months straight and im a bit bored of them. and not dark souls either, that game is... too hard, and it makes me mad :(

any other recomendations will be good :P thanks in advance!

woops forgot to mention, my birthday is december 13 :P so anything that came out.... before that day :P

hum when is your birthday o_O

ok i took a look at your trophies and i see you have a low trophy count on demon's soul ... so maybe you didn't like it ... but if you did then dark soul is not currently in your trophy list.

Also if you like puzzle game ... Catherine is a great game and "SURPRISE" it has a really good story o_O.

Other then that ... you seem to have a nice backlog so go retro-play those suckers lol

It's not entirely JRPG, more just J...

But I've been having fun and spending alot of time with the MGS HD Collection. Specifically MGS: Peace Walker. It has MGS 2 and 3 as well. 3 full (all be it PS1 and on) games for the cost of one, and 3 Full sets of trophies!

FFX is now i the store as well... LoL

Other than that Ive been out of the loop for a bit so the only others I know of and would recommend are the ones you've listed.

oops sorry totally forgot you didnt want dark souls lol

You might preorder Tales of grace, FF13-2, Amalur, Neptunia and ni no kuni

and maybe a PS VITA

I'll all comes out in FEB

Since i don't when is your B-day

my birthday is december 13, i believe i included that in the OP >__<

It's not entirely JRPG, more just J...

But I've been having fun and spending alot of time with the MGS HD Collection. Specifically MGS: Peace Walker. It has MGS 2 and 3 as well. 3 full (all be it PS1 and on) games for the cost of one, and 3 Full sets of trophies!

FFX is now i the store as well... LoL

Other than that Ive been out of the loop for a bit so the only others I know of and would recommend are the ones you've listed.

oh yes i must get mgs collection :P i never got to play any mgs games on ps2

Here are a few good time consumers...

Star Ocean: The Last Hope international

box_163763-hd.jpg

White Knight Chronicles 2 (has part 1 on the same disk)

20110514032946!White_Knight_Chronicles_2.png

Sacred 2

_-Sacred-2-Fallen-Angel-PS3-_.jpg

all three of these games are good for at least 200 hours of gameplay... and all 3 of them are great games in my opinion.

i already have wkc2, love it :P but i was planning to get star ocean for quite some time now, ill check it out :P

I'm not a huge RPG fan so I can't really give any advice there, but for a fun, time consuming game I highly recommend picking up Saints Row: The Third. To me, Saints Row: The Third is what GTA IV should have been. It feels like a PS2 era GTA game, meaning it is all about over the top, goofy action and gameplay. It's not perfect by any means, but you can easily lose hours by going on mindless killing sprees with ridiculous weapons. The character creation is quite good as well.

Parker

I don't if you like games that are not RPG's or JRPG's but, I would highly recommend the Uncharted series, Assassins's Creed series, and also the Infamous games. I hope that is a good suggestion for you ;)

got collectors edition of all assassins creed series, currently an owner of uncharted 1 and 2, about to get uncharted 3 in the mail, and i have platinumed both infamous games. thanks for the suggestions though :P

I'm not a huge RPG fan so I can't really give any advice there, but for a fun, time consuming game I highly recommend picking up Saints Row: The Third. To me, Saints Row: The Third is what GTA IV should have been. It feels like a PS2 era GTA game, meaning it is all about over the top, goofy action and gameplay. It's not perfect by any means, but you can easily lose hours by going on mindless killing sprees with ridiculous weapons. The character creation is quite good as well.

Parker

i was going to get saints row the third for my neighbor for christmas, he also has a ps3 so i could borrow it from him when hes not playing >__<;;

no problem, they are all great games : ) I am a little nervous to go after Infamous, those freaking 350 shards are intimidating! how hard is it to collect those?

honestly collecting all the blast shards in infamous 1 is not that hard. at first i wasnt going to collect them but then my friend told me how easy it was for him to get them, and i spent a whole day looking for them. took me 1 whole day of collecting. just use a map.

for infamous 2 they are very easy, once you complete 60 missions you get a power that lets you spot all of them on the map :P

So, after all this chit-chat, have you decided what you are going to get or are you leaning towards something that was suggested??

Keep us up-to-date! :)

im going to get metal gear collection for sure!

thinking about getting star ocean :P

and batman arkham city is off the list because one of my friends just dropped by to give me an early birthday gift since he wont be able to come next week to my birthday, and he got me batman. so nice of him :3

im saving up for a 3ds with zelda atm, and im also planning to get skyrim for my birthday.

• Like 2

You'll most likely turn these all down, but you wanted me to recommend you something so yea.

- Fallout: New Vegas

- Metal Gear Solid HD collection

- Zelda OoT 3DS

- The Beatles Rock Band

i already said im getting zelda and metal gear solid hd collection, but i saw beatles rockband for 5$ at gamestop the other day, im probably going to get it so we can play together :P

• Like 1

I was gonna say Two Worlds 2 until I saw that you already had it. You're so close to platinum too. You should go back and get that. :D

i would have a platinum but the game glitched on me sooo many times, which left some quests un-completable, and in the end i ended up being stuck in the mountains, pretty much off map and couldnt go anywhere since every time i reloaded the save it took me back to the mountains.

i would have a platinum but the game glitched on me sooo many times, which left some quests un-completable, and in the end i ended up being stuck in the mountains, pretty much off map and couldnt go anywhere since every time i reloaded the save it took me back to the mountains.

Sorry to hear that. I've been lucky so far. I'm still keeping multiple saves just in case.

just asking but are you sure you didn't leave part of the quest line out? i had to go back and re-do a quest line in a new game because i forgot one at the beginning and missed out on it...

plus i heard there was a patch coming to fix those issues but im not sure when its hitting... i loved that game and i might pick it up again soon because i heard there was some free DLC

just asking but are you sure you didn't leave part of the quest line out? i had to go back and re-do a quest line in a new game because i forgot one at the beginning and missed out on it...

plus i heard there was a patch coming to fix those issues but im not sure when its hitting... i loved that game and i might pick it up again soon because i heard there was some free DLC

yeah i was supposed to steal from someone but i killed them by accident, and they never re-appeared

Oh, lol... yeah that will do it... i did the same thing...

at least you know that you are not the only one... :)

lol yeah, i loved the game too, but there were sooo many glitches i gave up. i really liked the online coop though. wasnt the biggest fan of pvp

There is two dlc in the store now for tw2, but it isn't free. One is $30 and the other is $20.