Hades II

Abby_TheLastofUs

I LOVE hades, it's a dream. I hope for more interaction with the gods, and maybe new mechanics/playable characters. First game was 10/10 for me, everything was perfect, a sequel was 100% justified

PD: I would love to play as a olympian god someday (Artemis?) but I know it's not in the plans considering how the god concept worked in the first game. One can always dream.

• Like 2

Not sure how I feel about this. Hades was a great game, but Supergiant is known for their experimentation and always doing something different. This is the first time they're doing a sequel. We'll see how it goes, but I hope it doesn't mean that the company is stagnating creatively.

• Like 1

Well, hot damn! This is the most excited I've been for an upcoming game in so long. Hades is easily the best thing I've played this year, and I had a faint suspicion that it was both special enough and successful enough for Supergiant to finally consider a sequel. So glad I was right.

Since much of the groundwork has already been done this time, hopefully it isn't terribly far off.

• Like 3

Honestly, kind of disappointed they're not doing something new. Besides that, while Hades was pretty fun as a roguelike, it got repetitive fast. DLC would serve it better than a sequel, IMO, unless the sequel reuses a lot from Hades and adds onto it. Variety is the lifeblood of every roguelike, which is why it's strange that so few roguelikes bother with DLC or expansions.

But honestly I really just want another game like Bastion or Transistor. Their linear games were top notch.