Server shut down - Feb 14, 2023

kikataa

Bad news, they will officially shut down the servers of several FIFA games. ?

"On February 14, 2023, EA is dropping the online servers for a slew of FIFA games, including FIFA 16, FIFA 17, FIFA 18, and FIFA 19. These include every version of the game, from the PC port to the Switch, to the PlayStation and Xbox."

https://gamerant.com/ea-games-shut-down-2023-live-services-stadia-ps3-xbox-360/?utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=GR-FB-P&utm_campaign=GR-FB-P

Edited by DaivRules
Added to thread title

2 minutes ago, kikataa said:

Bad news, they will officially shut down the servers of several FIFA games. 

"On February 14, 2023, EA is dropping the online servers for a slew of FIFA games, including FIFA 16, FIFA 17, FIFA 18, and FIFA 19. These include every version of the game, from the PC port to the Switch, to the PlayStation and Xbox."

https://gamerant.com/ea-games-shut-down-2023-live-services-stadia-ps3-xbox-360/?utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=GR-FB-P&utm_campaign=GR-FB-P

For real this time?

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 6:30 AM, Xionzenn said:

I think EA should at least let us keep what we worked for on Squads, I've got a crazy roster of players I can't play in offline modes. 

Yea its' so true you should be able to play offline FUT with your squad, it's just such a downside of an strictly online mode like FUT if they take it down everything is gone, even if it had single player functionality. I still need to grab the offline division 1 trophy in FUT in 18 and not sure if I can be bothered ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...