Adding tips

I was going to add some tips for some FFX trophies but I noticed we can only add tips for trophies you have earned. I've played FFX in the ps2 days and wanted to try and help some newcomers getting the HD version in 10 days. Any chance we can get to add tips even if we haven't gotten the certain trophy?

I was going to add some tips for some FFX trophies but I noticed we can only add tips for trophies you have earned. I've played FFX in the ps2 days and wanted to try and help some newcomers getting the HD version in 10 days. Any chance we can get to add tips even if we haven't gotten the certain trophy?

That would be quite awkward

That would be quite awkward

It's better this way so we have some kind of assurance that who posted the tip actually knows what he's talking about.

I don't think it's such a terrible idea. I have played FFX for hundreds of hours, I could provide a lot of good tips just like the OP probably.

Edited by Goekie

It's better this way so we have some kind of assurance that who posted the tip actually knows what he's talking about.

Exactly, even with the system we have now, there are some incorrect tips here and there, the system works, don't mess with the system.

• 2 years later...