Another Easy Platinum?

x9zachattack5x

Only played about 5-6 hours and already 54% through accoridng to my save [good karma on easy]

I've been playing close to probably 8 hours total on Normal, and have only completed a couple of chapters of the main story (just picked up the 2nd power source and the Core Relays that go with it.

1.  I've got probably 80% of the city cleared of the D.U.P. with only the first two power sources (only 3 districts left to clear out, and those are currently sitting at 17%, 38% and 79% D.U.P. controlled,

2.  I've already maxed out what powers I have available, and am nearing full Good Karma (already picked up the True Hero trophy), and...

3.  I keep getting distracted by the shiny.  This game is incredibly detailed and beautifully rendered.  I often find myself just stopping and staring at the scenery.

For those still on the fence and seeing the Blast Shards trophies as potential game-breakers for you...  there aren't nearly as many blast shards to find (not that they are 'hidden' in the first place), and they actually serve a purpose in Second Son other than just simply powering you up:  They count toward reducing D.U.P. control of the city.  Each one you collect reduces D.U.P. control by 1-2%.

On a related note...  this one may be the toughest inFamous game yet to play for the Evil Karma trophies.  Some of the Evil decisions you have to make are downright heartbreaking...

This is the easiest platinum. Takes around 16 hours to get. You pretty much get 61 % for just playing the game on the first playthrough, and the rest on the second. Hard and easy felt the exact same to me, so I would recommend getting the hard difficulty over with. I don't know who decided to make easy and hard almost exactly the same but that was just plain stupid.

as long as it don't have those.... sorry to say " Stupid! " UGC ~ User Generated Content, trophies seen in infamous 2 then it's fine by me.

i really hate my self when trying to finish those 25 UGC missions under the ( newer ) option, a lot's of people just make their missions whether super long or it don't have an end which result you getting stuck on them and get dragged going there and back tracking to here unless you quit them, and quitting them will not going to count as a finish. 

inFamous games aren't particularly hard. With that in mind, I started a good karma Expert karma playthrough this afternoon for the added challenge. Then I can cruise through an Evil playthrough to finish up the platinum.

I always start on hard with infamous games. hard is extremely easy on infamous.

I've been playing close to probably 8 hours total on Normal, and have only completed a couple of chapters of the main story (just picked up the 2nd power source and the Core Relays that go with it.

1.  I've got probably 80% of the city cleared of the D.U.P. with only the first two power sources (only 3 districts left to clear out, and those are currently sitting at 17%, 38% and 79% D.U.P. controlled,

2.  I've already maxed out what powers I have available, and am nearing full Good Karma (already picked up the True Hero trophy), and...

3.  I keep getting distracted by the shiny.  This game is incredibly detailed and beautifully rendered.  I often find myself just stopping and staring at the scenery.

For those still on the fence and seeing the Blast Shards trophies as potential game-breakers for you...  there aren't nearly as many blast shards to find (not that they are 'hidden' in the first place), and they actually serve a purpose in Second Son other than just simply powering you up:  They count toward reducing D.U.P. control of the city.  Each one you collect reduces D.U.P. control by 1-2%.

On a related note...  this one may be the toughest inFamous game yet to play for the Evil Karma trophies.  Some of the Evil decisions you have to make are downright heartbreaking...

LOL, they barely do shit, everything is the same apart from the last 2 decisions, the others get the same conclusion pretty much; youre all friends after the decisions :P and don't change the story much...

• Like 1

I'm doing my expert run now and it really isn't hard. Should have plat tomorrow night. Of the 3 main games Hard in the first game was probably the hardest of the 3.

Agreed. Infamous 1 was the hardest on hard. Most older games are harder than newer games though. I should have plat today as well. I just need to get to level 5 good karma then speed run the rest of the story :D

Edited by x9zachattack5x