BlazzingWind

Backlog by the Month Challenge 2023 (Sign-Ups Open!)

91 posts in this topic

I'll get in on this, I have a goal to bump my completion through the backlog this year! I like the idea of assigning them months, but I dont know how I'll go about it yet.

January: Unfortunately burned a lot of Backlog already, so I am going to ask if I can use Trine 2 (only had 1 trophy prior to completion)

February: Sly Cooper, Theives in Time (PS3)
March: Legend of Korra

April: Hitman Absolution

May: Iron Man 2

June: Transistor

July: Mirror's Edge

August: Machinarium (vita)

September: Spiderman, Shattered Dimensions

October: Batman, Arkham Asylum Japanese Ver

November: Eat Lead (over 33%)

December: God of War 

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah why not

 

list of games (in no particular order):

 

Thomas was Alone (0%)

The Swapper (0%)

Soccer Pinball (0%)

I, Zombie (19%)

Ord. (26%)

A Kings Tale: Final fantasy XV (0%)

Balan Wonderworld (15%)

Yoku's Island Express (5%)

Madden NFL 18 (17%)

Let's Build a zoo (0%)

Arcade Archives: Elevator Action (26%)

Wreckfest (4%)

 

 

 

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Christopher said:

I'll get in on this, I have a goal to bump my completion through the backlog this year! I like the idea of assigning them months, but I dont know how I'll go about it yet.

January: Unfortunately burned a lot of Backlog already, so I am going to ask if I can use Trine 2 (only had 1 trophy prior to completion)

February: Sly Cooper, Theives in Time (PS3)
March: Legend of Korra

April: Hitman Absolution

May: Iron Man 2

June: Transistor

July: Mirror's Edge

August: Machinarium (vita)

September: Spiderman, Shattered Dimensions

October: Batman, Arkham Asylum Japanese Ver

November: Eat Lead (over 33%)

December: God of War 

 

 

Welcome aboard! When you first sign up your completion can be higher than the 33% for 3 of your starting 12 games. So this qualifies. I will get ya added as soon as I am back at a computer.

 

Lucky you get to play Legend of Korra, it was already removed from the store by the time I heard about it. Also yay to Batman AA (JP). Absolutely love the Arkham series.

 

56 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

ah why not

 

list of games (in no particular order):

 

Thomas was Alone (0%)

The Swapper (0%)

Soccer Pinball (0%)

I, Zombie (19%)

Ord. (26%)

A Kings Tale: Final fantasy XV (0%)

Balan Wonderworld (15%)

Yoku's Island Express (5%)

Madden NFL 18 (17%)

Let's Build a zoo (0%)

Arcade Archives: Elevator Action (26%)

Wreckfest (4%)

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome! Great to have ya. I adored Thomas Was Alone when I played it and I hope you do as well!

 

I will update the main page, but just so you are aware, I will try to update the leaderboard twice a month. Around the 2nd and 17th. Failing that, it will be around the 2nd of each month for every update

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm definitely up for doing this again. I will have a look at what games I'll add to my list this year and maybe go a little less hardcore this time but we will see 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing, I really enjoyed this event last year, and I’m happy you’re carrying it on @BlazzingWind

 

My list for completion

- Titanfall 2 - 39%

- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck’s Revenge - 23%

- The Swapper - 15%
- Sam & Max- Beyond Time and Space: Moai Better Blues - 0%
- Sam & Max- Beyond Time and Space: Night of the Raving Dead - 0%
- Sam & Max- Beyond Time and Space: Chariots of the Dogs - 0%
- Sam & Max- Beyond Time and Space: What’s New, Beelzebub? - 0%

- Jedi Fallen Order - 7%
- Hitman - 2%
- Man of Medan - 14%
- Little Hope - 49%
- Arkham Origins - 14%
- Catherine: Full Body - 17%

- Chicory - 2%
- A King’s Take: FFXV - 38%
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy - 9%
- Assassin’s Creed 2 - 0%

- Knack - 0%
 

OK, that’s my list to start with, I’m starting earlier this year with a smaller list so hopefully I can get it all finished this time

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I'm definitely up for doing this again. I will have a look at what games I'll add to my list this year and maybe go a little less hardcore this time but we will see 

I am doing the same actually. Gonna start with 13 - 15 games (way less than before) and see if I can make a good dent before April for the first opportunity to remove games. I know a friend wants to co-op a couple including Monster Hunter World, but I am doubtful I would be able to get that done quick enough to include in the event given how RNG a lot of the crowns tend to be.

 

37 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Amazing, I really enjoyed this event last year, and I’m happy you’re carrying it on @BlazzingWind

 

My list for completion

- Titanfall 2 - 39%

- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck’s Revenge - 23%

- The Swapper - 15%
- Sam & Max- Beyond Time and Space: Moai Better Blues - 0%
- Sam & Max- Beyond Time and Space: Night of the Raving Dead - 0%
- Sam & Max- Beyond Time and Space: Chariots of the Dogs - 0%
- Sam & Max- Beyond Time and Space: What’s New, Beelzebub? - 0%

- Jedi Fallen Order - 7%
- Hitman - 2%
- Man of Medan - 14%
- Little Hope - 49%
- Arkham Origins - 14%
- Catherine: Full Body - 17%

- Chicory - 2%
- A King’s Take: FFXV - 38%
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy - 9%
- Assassin’s Creed 2 - 0%

- Knack - 0%
 

OK, that’s my list to start with, I’m starting earlier this year with a smaller list so hopefully I can get it all finished this time

Glad to see ya back, and hopefully it will be more consistent with the updates this time lol. Your list looks pretty solid, but just a quick tip for Man of Medan (if you are playing the PS5 version). I don't know if they finally patched it, but as far as I am aware, Movie Night is still messed up. The way to bypass it and score your 'heart' or 'heads' playthrough and either 'everyone lives' or 'everyone dies' is to play the PS4 version (unpatched) for movie night. (You will need to let it do the required update in the chapter 'wreck'). Playthrough the game getting to the 'Olson' end where you face the badguy in the hold for the distributor cap. Your choices don't matter here. Right as the cutscene before the final choice of the game, save your game and quit. Load up the PS5 version and upload your Ps4 save.

 

Movie Night will start at the cutscene and pick your choice (for either head or hearts), no matter your choices prior all characters are usually alive again. Choose to either pass the QTE and save everyone, or fail it, to let everyone die. You can also reload the save and make the opposite choice to pop the other series of trophies.

 

Sorry for the wall of text, hoping to save you some frustration. The glitch in question is the game crashing on the PS5 during movie night, right when the first 'act' of the game comes to a close. It refuses to load and you are left with an infinite black screen.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

 

 

1. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (19%)

2.Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (4%)

3. Warhammer: Chaosbane (7%)

4. Assassin's Creed Origins (19%)

5. Vampyr (1%)

6. Final Fantasy XIII (60%)

7. Monster Hunter World (71%)

8. Saints Row IV (10%)

9. Batman: Arkham City (43%) 

10. Sackboy: A Big Adventure (14%) 

11. LEGO DC Super-Villains (Not Started) 

12. Super Time Force Ultra (28%) 

13. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (4%) 

14. Fallout 3 (4%)

15. Immortals Fenyx Rising (Not Started) 

 

Doing the same as you @BlazzingWind but I did add Monster Hunter World if you ever do jump on before I finish it. But last year I think I started with 30+ games and I know there's a few from PS Plus I want to add but I'll wait until I start with them so I know they're still there 

Edited by Hitman_Spinksy1
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As always, please read over the main list and make sure everything is correct. I be human and make mistakes sometimes!

 

28 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

 

 

 

1. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (19%)

2.Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (4%)

3. Warhammer: Chaosbane (7%)

4. Assassin's Creed Origins (19%)

5. Vampyr (1%)

6. Final Fantasy XIII (60%)

7. Monster Hunter World (71%)

8. Saints Row IV (10%)

9. Batman: Arkham City (43%) 

10. Sackboy: A Big Adventure (14%) 

11. LEGO DC Super-Villains (Not Started) 

12. Super Time Force Ultra (28%) 

13. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered (4%) 

14. Fallout 3 (4%)

 

Good luck on Arkham City, the combat is smoother than Asylum but they went way way overboard with the amount of challenges needed for 100% across all characters. (and this is even with me having completed the challenges in Origins and Knight). Seeing SABA on your list made me remember that I have been wanting to jump back into it and grab the plat for the PS4 version lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'd like to sign up for this event! I kind of fell out of the last one after everything that happened mid-year because it set me back so much. Hopefully this year won't experience any such interruptions. Gonna go all in for this year since I'm aiming for 83 platinums this year anyway. I'll spoiler the list so it doesn't take too much space.

 

Backlog Games:

Spoiler

 

  1. Curse of the Dead Gods - 21%
  2. Powerslave Exhumed - 12%
  3. Stray - 4%
  4. Manifold Garden - 20%
  5. Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - 5%
  6. Moss - 13%
  7. Pixel Ripped 1995 - 10%
  8. Along Together - 3%
  9. After The Fall - 20%
  10. Megaquarium - 0%
  11. Shadow Point - 10%
  12. Evil Dead: The Game - 9%
  13. BoxVR - 0%
  14. Creed: Rise to Glory - 0%
  15. Cat Quest - 0%
  16. Cat Quest 2 - 0%
  17. Chromagun VR - 0%
  18. Foreclosed - 0%
  19. Forgotton Anne - 8%
  20. Fracked - 1%
  21. Groundhog Day: like father like son - 0%
  22. Hero Land - 0%
  23. Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! - 0%
  24. KeyWe - 0%
  25. Iris.Fall - 0%
  26. Time Carnage - 0%
  27. Neon City Riders - 0%
  28. Mythic Ocean - 0%
  29. Paper Beast - 3%
  30. Paradise Killer - 0%
  31. Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan - 0%
  32. Prodeus - 0%
  33. Serious Sam Collection - 1%
  34. Shady Part of Me - 0%
  35. Silence - 0%
  36. Spiritfarer - 0%
  37. Subnautica - 13%
  38. Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown - 0%
  39. Serious Sam 4 - 0%
  40. The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - 11%
  41. The Town of Light - 0%
  42. Mundaun - 0%
  43. GRID - 6%
  44. XING: The Land Beyond - 0%
  45. Felix The reaper - 4%
  46. Falcon Age - 28%
  47. Wanderer - 0%
  48. The Walking Dead Onslaught - 0%
  49. Super Daryl Deluxe - 0%
  50. Lucky's Tale - 0%

 

Edited by Darling Baphomet
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to sign up, My list of games that I'm sure to complete this year.

 

1. Sleeping Dogs: Definition Edition - 38%

2. Far Cry 3: Classic Edition - 1%

3. Bugsnax - 15%

4. Life is Strange 2 - Not Started 

5. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - 3%

6. Remember Me - 7%

7. DARQ - 60%

8. That's You - 80%

9. Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 5%

10. Medievil - 15%

11. Onee Chanbara Origin - 7%

12. God of War: Ascensions - 5%

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping to end with >0 points this time lol. Adding 21 for now. Keeping spots open for new releases this year and a few 2022 games that I need to purchase.

 

1. Yakuza 0 - 88%

2. Yakuza Kiwami - 88%

3. Yakuza Kiwami 2 - 48%

4. Hollow Knight - 31%

5. Wolfenstein: Youngblood - 21%

6. Bloodborne - 1%

7. 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

8. Outer Wilds

9. The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim

10. Returnal

11. Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

12. Demon's Soul

13. Chicory: A Colorful Tale

14. Celeste

15. Final Fantasy VIII

16. Mass Effect 1

17. Mass Effect 2

18. Mass Effect 3

19. Death Stranding

20. Deathloop

21. Persona 5 Royal

 

For easy copy paste:

Spoiler

Yakuza 0 

Yakuza Kiwami

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Hollow Knight

Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Bloodborne

13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

Outer Wilds

The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim

Returnal

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

Demon's Soul

Chicory: A Colorful Tale

Celeste

Final Fantasy VIII

Mass Effect 1

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3

Death Stranding

Deathloop

Persona 5 Royal

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone that has posted, should have been added and the lists should all be accurate. For now, the leaderboard is just reflecting the order of signups.

 

 

13 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

I'd like to sign up for this event! I kind of fell out of the last one after everything that happened mid-year because it set me back so much. Hopefully this year won't experience any such interruptions. Gonna go all in for this year since I'm aiming for 83 platinums this year anyway. I'll spoiler the list so it doesn't take too much space.

 

Backlog Games:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

  1. Curse of the Dead Gods - 21%
  2. Powerslave Exhumed - 12%
  3. Stray - 4%
  4. Manifold Garden - 20%
  5. Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - 5%
  6. Moss - 13%
  7. Pixel Ripped 1995 - 10%
  8. Along Together - 3%
  9. After The Fall - 20%
  10. Megaquarium - 0%
  11. Shadow Point - 10%
  12. Evil Dead: The Game - 9%
  13. BoxVR - 0%
  14. Creed: Rise to Glory - 0%
  15. Cat Quest - 0%
  16. Cat Quest 2 - 0%
  17. Chromagun VR - 0%
  18. Foreclosed - 0%
  19. Forgotton Anne - 8%
  20. Fracked - 1%
  21. Groundhog Day: like father like son - 0%
  22. Hero Land - 0%
  23. Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! - 0%
  24. KeyWe - 0%
  25. Iris.Fall - 0%
  26. Time Carnage - 0%
  27. Neon City Riders - 0%
  28. Mythic Ocean - 0%
  29. Paper Beast - 3%
  30. Paradise Killer - 0%
  31. Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan - 0%
  32. Prodeus - 0%
  33. Serious Sam Collection - 1%
  34. Shady Part of Me - 0%
  35. Silence - 0%
  36. Spiritfarer - 0%
  37. Subnautica - 13%
  38. Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown - 0%
  39. Serious Sam 4 - 0%
  40. The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - 11%
  41. The Town of Light - 0%
  42. Mundaun - 0%
  43. GRID - 6%
  44. XING: The Land Beyond - 0%
  45. Felix The reaper - 4%
  46. Falcon Age - 28%
  47. Wanderer - 0%
  48. The Walking Dead Onslaught - 0%
  49. Super Daryl Deluxe - 0%
  50. Lucky's Tale - 0%

 

Welcome back to the event with an impressive list! You have some unique titles here and I can't wait to hear what you think of them as you adventure through.

 

Since you jumped right in with 50, and for those that are curious, let me point out that 50 is the max number of games you can have on your backlog for the event UNTIL you start clearing games from your list. Once you start clearing games, you can add more back. Though, do take care not to bite off more than you can chew as there is a penalty for -0.10 points for each game incomplete on January 1st of 2024.

 

13 hours ago, s68sc said:

I'd like to sign up, My list of games that I'm sure to complete this year.

 

1. Sleeping Dogs: Definition Edition - 38%

2. Far Cry 3: Classic Edition - 1%

3. Bugsnax - 15%

4. Life is Strange 2 - Not Started 

5. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - 3%

6. Remember Me - 7%

7. DARQ - 60%

8. That's You - 80%

9. Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 5%

10. Medievil - 15%

11. Onee Chanbara Origin - 7%

12. God of War: Ascensions - 5%

Welcome! A nice strong list to start out with, and I spy God of War: Ascension on it!. I really enjoy the GoW series, and in my opinion Ascension was a bit messy when it came to the difficulty spikes towards the end of the game, it is still a strong game. And Medievil was really fun and a great throw back to the games I first started out with on the PS1. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them as the event progresses.

 

12 hours ago, StraightVege said:

Oh, you better believe I'm joining this again! It really motivated me to get back into gaming the last time.

 

If I remember correctly from last year, incomplete DLC for a platinumed game also counts as a "game" for the list, right? Here's my first attempt at an entry; if anything isn't allowed, I'll happily edit it:

 

1. Streets of Rage 4: Mr X. Nightmare (84%)

2. Mortal Shell: The Virtuous Cycle (46%)

3. Afterparty

4. Ender Lillies: Quietus of the Knights

5. Greedfall (53%)

6. Amnesia: Rebirth

7. Death's Door

8. Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood

9. Rising Hell

10. The Outer Worlds

11. Resident Evil 7

12. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

13. Psychonauts 2

14. Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning

15. Resident Evil 3

16. Ghosts 'n Goblins: Resurrection

17. Moonscars

18. Little Nightmares

19. Superhot

20. Dead Cells

21. Skautfold: Shrouded in Sanity

22. The Last Guardian

23. The Persistence

 

That should be enough for now, since I can always add more. Thanks for doing this again!

Good to see ya here! And yes, glad you mentioned that. DLC, similar to how PSN episodic games (Sam & Max, Back to the Future, etc.) have separate lists. But there is one exception. PSN episodic games count as separate games because they have a clear beginning and ending. DLC will be counted as a separate entry if the base game has been completed OR close to completed and the DLC isn't completed or was added latter. The turn around to this is if for example there was a game with multiple DLCs and you just wanted to play for the plat and be done with it. That would count as well. Just specify when adding a game that has DLC if you are going for the Plat/100%/or JUST the DLC as you have done.

 

9 hours ago, Boorish said:

Hoping to end with >0 points this time lol. Adding 21 for now. Keeping spots open for new releases this year and a few 2022 games that I need to purchase.

 

1. Yakuza 0 - 88%

2. Yakuza Kiwami - 88%

3. Yakuza Kiwami 2 - 48%

4. Hollow Knight - 31%

5. Wolfenstein: Youngblood - 21%

6. Bloodborne - 1%

7. 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

8. Outer Wilds

9. The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim

10. Returnal

11. Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

12. Demon's Soul

13. Chicory: A Colorful Tale

14. Celeste

15. Final Fantasy VIII

16. Mass Effect 1

17. Mass Effect 2

18. Mass Effect 3

19. Death Stranding

20. Deathloop

21. Persona 5 Royal

 

For easy copy paste:

  Reveal hidden contents

Yakuza 0 

Yakuza Kiwami

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Hollow Knight

Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Bloodborne

13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

Outer Wilds

The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim

Returnal

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

Demon's Soul

Chicory: A Colorful Tale

Celeste

Final Fantasy VIII

Mass Effect 1

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3

Death Stranding

Deathloop

Persona 5 Royal

 

I am sure that with more time, you would have gotten plenty of points! Happy to see ya back and with Bloodborne and Demon's Soul on your list, both excellent games!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlazzingWind said:

Everyone that has posted, should have been added and the lists should all be accurate. For now, the leaderboard is just reflecting the order of signups.

 

 

Welcome back to the event with an impressive list! You have some unique titles here and I can't wait to hear what you think of them as you adventure through.

 

Since you jumped right in with 50, and for those that are curious, let me point out that 50 is the max number of games you can have on your backlog for the event UNTIL you start clearing games from your list. Once you start clearing games, you can add more back. Though, do take care not to bite off more than you can chew as there is a penalty for -0.10 points for each game incomplete on January 1st of 2024.

 

Welcome! A nice strong list to start out with, and I spy God of War: Ascension on it!. I really enjoy the GoW series, and in my opinion Ascension was a bit messy when it came to the difficulty spikes towards the end of the game, it is still a strong game. And Medievil was really fun and a great throw back to the games I first started out with on the PS1. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them as the event progresses.

 

Good to see ya here! And yes, glad you mentioned that. DLC, similar to how PSN episodic games (Sam & Max, Back to the Future, etc.) have separate lists. But there is one exception. PSN episodic games count as separate games because they have a clear beginning and ending. DLC will be counted as a separate entry if the base game has been completed OR close to completed and the DLC isn't completed or was added latter. The turn around to this is if for example there was a game with multiple DLCs and you just wanted to play for the plat and be done with it. That would count as well. Just specify when adding a game that has DLC if you are going for the Plat/100%/or JUST the DLC as you have done.

 

I am sure that with more time, you would have gotten plenty of points! Happy to see ya back and with Bloodborne and Demon's Soul on your list, both excellent games!

Thank you I'm trying to push myself into complete all my obtainable Backlog this year 😃 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I purposely did not add it to my list because I had already platinumed it on the Ps4 a few days ago in December which is too soon for a replay according to the rules, as well as the fact I was soooo close to finishing it.

 

But my first plat of 2023 is Final Fantasy Crisis Core (PS5).

 

Played it on release with the PSP and never got further than chapter 6 I think. So this was an excellent throwback to finally see how the story led into FF7. While I agree, Zach's new VA was hard to get used to. I feel he took the other characters calling Zach the 'ever restless puppy' literally and brought that energy to every line. Which was hit or miss.

 

Now with that out of the way, it is finally time to decide what will be my game for January lol

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2023 at 3:51 AM, BlazzingWind said:

Good to see ya here! And yes, glad you mentioned that. DLC, similar to how PSN episodic games (Sam & Max, Back to the Future, etc.) have separate lists. But there is one exception. PSN episodic games count as separate games because they have a clear beginning and ending. DLC will be counted as a separate entry if the base game has been completed OR close to completed and the DLC isn't completed or was added latter. The turn around to this is if for example there was a game with multiple DLCs and you just wanted to play for the plat and be done with it. That would count as well. Just specify when adding a game that has DLC if you are going for the Plat/100%/or JUST the DLC as you have done.

 

Thanks, I appreciate the clarification. Just to get one more thing straight, I'm assuming each game can only be used once like last year, correct? That I couldn't, for example, finish the main trophy set of Little Nightmares, then proceed to add the DLC as a separate entry in my list? Seems as if gaining points that way would be too easy, but I also want to make certain I'm not cheating myself out of a higher score, heh.

 

Also, now that I had more time on my hands, I reorganized my list above alphabetically, and added four more games:

Dreaming Sarah

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour

Gunlord X

Little Nightmares II

 

Finally, to point out a tiny errorthere's a typo in my PSN name, under Participant Information. "Scarecows" 😄

 

Haven't had a chance to play anything quite yet, but I'll definitely begin with something short, just to get going. Will also continue to work on the Mr. X Nightmare DLC, which I would've had done already, if that game didn't hurt my hands so badly.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, StraightVege said:

 

Thanks, I appreciate the clarification. Just to get one more thing straight, I'm assuming each game can only be used once like last year, correct? That I couldn't, for example, finish the main trophy set of Little Nightmares, then proceed to add the DLC as a separate entry in my list? Seems as if gaining points that way would be too easy, but I also want to make certain I'm not cheating myself out of a higher score, heh.

 

Also, now that I had more time on my hands, I reorganized my list above alphabetically, and added four more games:

Dreaming Sarah

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour

Gunlord X

Little Nightmares II

 

Finally, to point out a tiny errorthere's a typo in my PSN name, under Participant Information. "Scarecows" 1f604.png

 

Haven't had a chance to play anything quite yet, but I'll definitely begin with something short, just to get going. Will also continue to work on the Mr. X Nightmare DLC, which I would've had done already, if that game didn't hurt my hands so badly.

 

Teach me to not use the internet right after work when it is extremely early in the morning 😵

Thank you for catching that, it should be fixed now, will update your list accordingly when I have a bit more time.

 

I personally agree that getting points that way would be too easy, and therefore would say that dlc counts as a separate game when the base game has already been completed some time in the past and you are going back to regain the 100% as a means to motivate the completion. If it populates the trophy list as a separate entry like Jurassic Park, Sam & Max, etc does then those all count as separate games.

 

So in essence, if the dlc has its' own list on the main trophy list then it is a fully separate game. Otherwise, it counts as a separate game if the platinum has already been gotten, but the dlc has not been beaten. The best example I can give right now, is that The Callisto Protocol came out in December, it is supposed to get DLC in late February. If the platinum for TCP was already obtained and the dlc releases with trophies, then this dlc would count as a separate game.

 

To be as fair as possible with points, each game can only be used once for the 'dlc' category. So if the game has three dlcs, getting the point for that being the 'month' game would require completing all 3 dlcs. I hope that makes sense.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BlazzingWind  I believe I understand, for the most part. Sorry to be such an obtuse pest, but just to make things crystal clear, that means I can't complete all of the Little Nightmares DLCs for an extra 0.5 points after the main list is done, yes? Probably, judging by your second paragraph, but the final two confused me slightly. 😅  Please bear with my slowness here; only want to ensure that I'm following the rules properly.

 

Oh, I just remembered—since Crancian doesn't seem to be interested in the US PSN code I offered for last year's winner, perhaps @Hitman_Spinksy1 can use it? Let me know! It's nothing special; only one of those $5 ones I occasionally get for free from Sony Rewards, but better than nothing, eh?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StraightVege said:

@BlazzingWind  I believe I understand, for the most part. Sorry to be such an obtuse pest, but just to make things crystal clear, that means I can't complete all of the Little Nightmares DLCs for an extra 0.5 points after the main list is done, yes? Probably, judging by your second paragraph, but the final two confused me slightly. 1f605.png  Please bear with my slowness here; only want to ensure that I'm following the rules properly.

 

Oh, I just remembered—since Crancian doesn't seem to be interested in the US PSN code I offered for last year's winner, perhaps @Hitman_Spinksy1 can use it? Let me know! It's nothing special; only one of those $5 ones I occasionally get for free from Sony Rewards, but better than nothing, eh?

That would be correct.

 

If you are going back to a game to complete the dlc, then ALL the dlc would need to be completed to count for the point.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I’d love to join again and hopefully be able to stick more to it this year lol. I’m definitely gonna do a smaller list to start and see how I do. Especially since we can add more games as we go if I manage to complete my original list.

 

1) Cat Quest Ii

2) The Secret Order 7: Shadow Breach

3) Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 

4) Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

5) Lego The Hobbit

6) Assassins Creed II

7) God Of War 

8) Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

9) Until Dawn

10) Spyro 2

11) Spyro 3

12) Ratchet and Clank (ps3)

13) Skyland: Heart of the Mountain

14) Persian Nights 2: The Moonlight Veil

15) Path of Sun: Greed

16) Endless Fables: Shadow Within

17) Endless Fables: Dark Moor

Edited by ZombHunter13
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Yaaaay! The event is back haha

I'm totally in, again, hopefully I can finish the entire list or at least get 1 plat per month, so here is my totally "new" list:

 

1. WWE Battlegrounds

2. Sleeping Dogs

3. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

4. LEGO Dimensions

5. Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes 

6. PacMan World RePac

7. Yakuza 3

8. LEGO City Undercover

9. LEGO Lord of the Rings

10. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

11. South Park Stick of Truth

12. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 

13. Detroit Become Human

 

I will be going for Multiversus Plat on PS5, but I can wait a few months to start it (if the game doesn't die😅) the grind of 500 matches exhausted me

 

 

Edit because I put Detroit on the list but is at 38% so, I swapped it with Metal Gear

Edit 2 re added Detroit because I'm a moron that didn't red the first post 

Edited by ChecoMayor
Detroit got welcomed back
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, StraightVege said:

Oh, I just remembered—since Crancian doesn't seem to be interested in the US PSN code I offered for last year's winner, perhaps @Hitman_Spinksy1 can use it? Let me know! It's nothing special; only one of those $5 ones I occasionally get for free from Sony Rewards, but better than nothing, eh?

That is extremely generous of you and I would make sure to put it to good use. Thank you 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi im gonna sign up as well this will be great motivation since ive been trying to get through a huge backlog of mine hopefully in time for future sequels.

 

No particular order its hard for me to commit a specific 1 for month so im probably gonna choose what peaks my interest.

 

13 Sentinels -11%

Alan Wake Remastered -13%

Atelier Ryza 1 -12%

Atelier Ryza 2 -0%

Death Stranding ps5 -44%

Death Mark ps4 -4%

DioField Chronicle ps5 -18%

God of War - 2%

Ghost of Tsushima ps4 -11%

Gungrave G.O.R.E ps5 -12%

Marvel’s Spiderman -8%

Marvel’s Midnight Suns -2%

Nier:Replicant -1%

Signalis -12%

Star Ocean The Divine Force -1%

Sakura Wars -6%

Tales of Arise ps5 -16%

Tearaway psvita - 4%

Wolverine -10%

Yakuza 0 -21%

Yakuza Kiwami - 8%

Yakuza 2 Kiwami -0%

Utawarerumono:Prelude to the Fall -7%

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I would like to sign up for this event, as motivation to start clearing up my backlog.

Going for 12 games but will add as I go along if needed. 

 

God of War Ragnarok - 11%

Stray - 36%

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - 0%

Fifa 23 - 27%

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - 6%

Hades - 19%

Ratchet & Clank - 11%

Assassin's Creed Valhalla - 10%

It Takes Two - 11%

Bloodborne - 3%

Horizon Zero Dawn - 17%

Fifa 18 - 27%

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.