PlayStation Classics Issues

jefXfree
Message added by BlindMango,

Please be courteous & understanding when giving feedback for PlayStation Classics. It takes time to process the feedback you give and some fixes may take longer to sort out than others. Please avoid requests for new games and trophy lists as this thread is purely for feedback on existing games.

If you report a bug, please provide the following

• PSP: System Language
  • PS1: NTSC or PAL -- If PAL, which system language (NTSC is the default)

🚨🚨*ATTENTION* *IMPORTANT*🚨🚨

Today I've played the PS4 Version of RR to complete the Trophies a second time to get 100% Platinum like for the PS5 Version before.

I've started the Game immediately in Infected Mode to do all Trophies in one playthrough and this worked fine.

🚦🚦IF YOU WANT TO COMPLETE ALL INTEL TO 100% ITS NOT POSSIBLE ATM CAUSE OF THE MISSING AUTO-AIM OPTION.🚦🚦

The problem is that you need 9 Tutorial Intels for 100% Intel and to unlock the Magnum permanently also without the Infected Mode activated. 

Since the last patches for the game Bend Studio deleted the auto-aim option that before also didn't work cause of the "Plus Controller" mode but was visible in the options menu.

In the very first misson in Rotterdam you get the first Weapons training intel that explains the auto aim feature. 

But now this Intel don't unlock anymore. 

I've got it on my PS5 save file cause I've played day one when the Auto-Aim OPTION was visible in the menu.

I think the deletion or hiding of this option menu point broke the Intel atm.

Your save file is permanently impossible to become 100% Intel now if you didn't get it already before the first patch arrived.

I'll write bend an Bug report. Maybe few of you can do this also.

Edited by Evilzone-DE

This is a fantastic addition - I remapped the face buttons to be closer to other action games;

Triange = Circle

Square = Triangle

X = Square

Circle = X

Which gives;

X = Jump

Square = Light attack

Triangle = Spin attack

Circle = Block

Also L2 and R2 to the right analog stick for camera controls.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, as it's been 20 odd years since I played the original on PS1, but the vibration for MediEvil (PS1-PS4) seems very strong. Every footstep is a strong pulse, and since you're constantly running around, my hands turned into jelly. I disabled vibration entirely via the in-game menu.

Edited by Ravendust
  • Like 2

On 4/15/2024 at 1:17 PM, Evilzone-DE said:

🚨🚨*ATTENTION* *IMPORTANT*🚨🚨

Today I've played the PS4 Version of RR to complete the Trophies a second time to get 100% Platinum like for the PS5 Version before.

I've started the Game immediately in Infected Mode to do all Trophies in one playthrough and this worked fine.

🚦🚦IF YOU WANT TO COMPLETE ALL INTEL TO 100% ITS NOT POSSIBLE ATM CAUSE OF THE MISSING AUTO-AIM OPTION.🚦🚦

The problem is that you need 9 Tutorial Intels for 100% Intel and to unlock the Magnum permanently also without the Infected Mode activated. 

Since the last patches for the game Bend Studio deleted the auto-aim option that before also didn't work cause of the "Plus Controller" mode but was visible in the options menu.

In the very first misson in Rotterdam you get the first Weapons training intel that explains the auto aim feature. 

But now this Intel don't unlock anymore. 

I've got it on my PS5 save file cause I've played day one when the Auto-Aim OPTION was visible in the menu.

I think the deletion or hiding of this option menu point broke the Intel atm.

Your save file is permanently impossible to become 100% Intel now if you didn't get it already before the first patch arrived.

I'll write bend an Bug report. Maybe few of you can do this also.

I merged your post with this one as you are more likely to get help with trophy bug issues here.

This came from the Resistance Retribution sub-forums

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

There's a new patch for Jet Moto 2 which has changed the FPS back to the original games 20 FPS, so it should fix the issue that @MoonsaultSlayer was reporting. 😊

The patch also reverted the controller back to being a digital pad instead of analog. It's a shame we can't chose between the two ourselves, given that the patch also added the new controller customisation function.... maybe one day. 🤞

Thanks once again to the team for responding to and fixing these issues @jefXfree

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Dark-Twisted said:

An update just rolled out to me right now for TLF. Hope it fixes the issue. Been checking every other day for this one- exciting!

Edit: Looks good! It hitched for a split second at the usual crash spot then kept on rolling. Thank you team! Now onto Daxter eh. 😉

Damn, great timing. Looks like i'll finally start this one then. Thanks! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, charlijaen said:

Hi, @jefXfree

I am having issues with the upgrade for Medievil since I have the PS1 version.

EU region (Spain)

Is your team able to address these upgrade issues?

Hello,

You'd have to reach out to customer service.

On 4/24/2024 at 4:27 PM, jefXfree said:

Hello,

You'd have to reach out to customer service.

Is there anyone you can poke within Sony to try and bring it it to the attention of the right people?

With MediEvil the issue seems to apply to Sony Europe regions which have the English version of the game.

The store listing on the PS4 is correct, and the upgrade is available (UP9000-CUSA42759_00-SCUS942270000000).

The store listing on the PS5, web and mobile are incorrect and list the game for it's usual price instead of free. The upgrade is technically listed, but the issue/mistake is that it has a price attached rather than being free (UP9000-PPSA15811_00-SCUS942270000000).

People have been trying to go through the proper channels with Sony support, but they get responses like the following back...

Thanks for getting in touch with PlayStation Support about MediEvil.

Please be aware that content purchased on the PS3 or older systems cannot be played on PS4 or PS5 consoles.

Any re-releases of games on newer generation consoles do require an additional purchase in order to access the game.

If an upgrade is available this will be indicated within the store description for the game and will also advise on which versions can be upgraded (ie. PS4 to PS5).

Please do let us know if you have any further questions and we'll be able to help.

Also, this issue is blocking current PS+ Premium subscribers from being able to download the game in affected regions, if they had also previously bought the game on PS3/PSP (presumably because it's trying to offer them the upgrade route, which has the price attached at the moment).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Do we have a list of PSN IDs that are impacted?  I can see if I can message someone. But no promises.

I've been instructed to point everyone to Customer Support.

I'd need the PSN ID + the region

Edited by jefXfree
  • Like 1

On 4/25/2024 at 10:22 PM, jefXfree said:

Do we have a list of PSN IDs that are impacted?  I can see if I can message someone. But no promises.

I've been instructed to point everyone to Customer Support.

I'd need the PSN ID + the region

SynecViren  - Polish store (europe)