PlayStation Classics Issues

jefXfree
Message added by BlindMango,

Please be courteous & understanding when giving feedback for PlayStation Classics. It takes time to process the feedback you give and some fixes may take longer to sort out than others. Please avoid requests for new games and trophy lists as this thread is purely for feedback on existing games.

If you report a bug, please provide the following

• PSP: System Language
  • PS1: NTSC or PAL -- If PAL, which system language (NTSC is the default)

If you have an issue related to receiving the free upgrade for a previously purchased game, please contact PlayStation customer support.

6 hours ago, brentmorrow88 said:

Resistance Retribution keeps crashing at the same spot for me. EU English if that matters, PS5. At the end of the chapter I believe "Waterfall Chamber" which should unlock Stay With Me, you defeat a robot boss and he goes down an elevator in a cutscene. Crashes the app to the report error screen, three attempts all the same.

Edit: just now seeing others report the same. Sorry for redundancy!

Certainly not redundant, more people who report it the better, let’s others know it’s not an isolated problem.

On the back of my post, I deleted and reinstalled the game, and it still crashed at that very same moment.

• Like 2

Hey! I've had an issue when trying to get Resistance Retribution since it came out yesterday. I own the digital PSP version and from what I can tell I should be able to get this PS4/PS5 version for free. However when I go to the store I am prompted to pay, but even if I do try to buy it from the store, I get an error saying that I cannot buy this right now. Now I assume I get the error because I should be able to redeem this for free. Anyone else deal with this kind of problem before?

The game kept crashing at the end of 'Waterfall Chamber' on PS5, saved and load, still crashed repeatedly. 

Resistance: Retribution - Mission 6 - Elevator Crash/Bug Location (PS4 & PS5 Version)

Update: It took two straight hours of replaying this level before this trophy popped.  (Just have to be persistent if you want it)🙂

Edited by Chiloutchilo3000
more detail
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir-Tortman said:

Hey! I've had an issue when trying to get Resistance Retribution since it came out yesterday. I own the digital PSP version and from what I can tell I should be able to get this PS4/PS5 version for free. However when I go to the store I am prompted to pay, but even if I do try to buy it from the store, I get an error saying that I cannot buy this right now. Now I assume I get the error because I should be able to redeem this for free. Anyone else deal with this kind of problem before?

A few others seem to be having this issue as well.

You'll need to contact customer support for this issue.

2 hours ago, Chiloutchilo3000 said:

the game keeps crashing at the end of 'Waterfall Chamber' on PS5, saved and load, still crashes. game breaking for me.

I like the game, the frame rate is fine, it just keeps crashing so I cant progress at all anymore. no matter what I do.   Super sad about this )=  

Resistance: Retribution - Mission 6 - Elevator Crash/Bug Location (PS4 & PS5 Version) reported on youtube also by multiple people.

Update: It took two straight hours of replaying the level before this trophy popped. (Have fun with that if you are a victim to this well documented error since 2009. lol) Just woooooow.

Moved this one over from the Resistance Retribution trophy thoughts thread. Not sure if this is something fixable or not, but better safe than sorry!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Resistance Retribution - "I Kind of Like You" trophy for completing the Street Entrance level failed to pop after completing it the first time. I finished the rest of the game and then replayed Street Entrance from the location select menu and the trophy was still not earned after completing the level. 

8 hours ago, razkazz said:

Resistance Retribution - "I Kind of Like You" trophy for completing the Street Entrance level failed to pop after completing it the first time. I finished the rest of the game and then replayed Street Entrance from the location select menu and the trophy was still not earned after completing the level. 

Which system language are you playin in?

16 hours ago, jefXfree said:

Which system language are you playin in?

English.

I started the game over from Campaign > New Game and played through Street Entrance again and the trophy still didn't pop after completing the level.

EDIT: Issue resolved. Deleted saved data, started a new save and played through Street Entrance and the trophy popped as intended. Thanks!

Edited by razkazz
  • Like 2

In Resistance Retribution, the Use the Auger WS trophy 100 times is glitched for me. I've shot the gun well over 100 times and the trophy did not pop. 

I've also read reports on the site that using ten weapons is glitched, too, but I haven't gotten there in the story yet to confirm. 

• Like 1

[JET MOTO 2]

3 trophies aren't unlocking for me, finish 15, 30 races and open trophy case with 4 spaces, finished a full season in 1st place and no cups are appearing in the case. Maybe stunt key cheat voids it, gonna try without it on a new save

Added title of game after merging

3 hours ago, TheRealEnigma_88 said:

[JET MOTO 2]

3 trophies aren't unlocking for me, finish 15, 30 races and open trophy case with 4 spaces, finished a full season in 1st place and no cups are appearing in the case. Maybe stunt key cheat voids it, gonna try without it on a new save

@jefXfree, from what I understand from this glitch from another thread is that the trophies for 15 and 30 races is only unlocking after doing then all in a row, without closing the game.

Closing the game resets the counter according to a couple of posts that I saw in the trophy thoughts thread.

• Like 2

Hola, a mi también se me crashea el juego en Resistance: Retribution (Versión PS4)

Zona: Final de zona 4 - Catacumbas de París (Después de luchar en un espacio abierto dentro de un martillo contra unos gigantes y una nave)

siempre se cierra el juego, no importa lo que haga, estoy jugandolo en PS5, intenté descargar el juego en la PS4, me transferí los datos de guardado, lo intente en mi consola PS4 y también se me crashea en este lugar. ¿Tendré que empezar el capítulo de nuevo? ¿Una nueva partida? 

Translation:

Hello, my game also crashes in Resistance: Retribution (PS4 Version)

Zone: End of zone 4 - Paris Catacombs (After fighting in an open space inside a hammer against some giants and a ship)

The game always crashes no matter what I do, I'm playing it on PS5, I tried to download the game on the PS4, I transferred the save data, I tried it on my PS4 console and it also crashes here. Will I have to start the chapter again? A new game?

Added translation

I'm having a weird audio bug going on while I stream the English PS4 version of Hot Shots Golf 2 from my laptop through the PS+ App.

As soon as I start up the game, there's a very loud buzzing noise going on in the background that almost sounds almost like the bad static when your TV is having a hard time picking up a channel.

I know it's not my computer because if I pause the game (via rewind/quicksave), the bad audio stops so it has to be attached to the in-game audio. It's so loud and distracting that it makes the game unplayable for me.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm having a weird audio bug going on while I stream the English PS4 version of Hot Shots Golf 2 from my laptop through the PS+ App.

As soon as I start up the game, there's a very loud buzzing noise going on in the background that almost sounds almost like the bad static when your TV is having a hard time picking up a channel.

I know it's not my computer because if I pause the game (via rewind/quicksave), the bad audio stops so it has to be attached to the in-game audio. It's so loud and distracting that it makes the game unplayable for me.

Are you playing NTSC or PAL?
If PAL which language?

====================================

Passed everything else above along to the team.

Sorry to make this so large, but I need it to stand out.

If you report a bug PLEASE let me know the following:

PSP: System Language

PS1: NTSC or PAL -- If PAL, which system language

Edited by jefXfree
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, jefXfree said:

Are you playing NTSC or PAL?
If PAL which language?

Passed everything else above along to the team.

Sorry to make this so large, but I need it to stand out.

If you report a bug PLEASE let me know the following:

PSP: System Language

PS1: NTSC or PAL -- If PAL, which system language

Apologies, most of us probably don't know the difference between NTSC or PAL. I had to Google it to understand the difference.

I assume mine would be NTSC as that seems to be the default in North America.

54 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Apologies, most of us probably don't know the difference between NTSC or PAL. I had to Google it to understand the difference.

I assume mine would be NTSC as that seems to be the default in North America.

No problem. All the current PS1 games default to NTSC, you have to manually change to PAL in the region settings. 

Thanks for this! :)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

@Beyondthegrave07 - maybe add this info into the green pinned Message by @BlindMango, so that everyone that potentially wants to submit a bug to this Topic sees this.

People may not always go back and visit the first page either.

spacer.png

Done! @jefXfree, if there's anything else you want added, let me know.

• Like 1

[Moved from Resistance Retribution forums]

My game crashes after fighting the Mech at the Waterfall Chamber. The point where the MC goes on the elevator cutscene, then the game fades to black and just crashes. I've tried reinstalling, saving/loading states, and replaying the mission multiple times now. Anyone having the same issues as mine? 

Merged

[Referring to the above post about Resistance Retribution]

Same issue for me. Reinstalled. Deleted my save and started over. Same thing. I did send a clip and report it. Idk if that actually does anything though. 

Merge