PlayStation Classics Issues

jefXfree
Message added by BlindMango,

Please be courteous & understanding when giving feedback for PlayStation Classics. It takes time to process the feedback you give and some fixes may take longer to sort out than others. Please avoid requests for new games and trophy lists as this thread is purely for feedback on existing games.

If you report a bug, please provide the following

• PSP: System Language
  • PS1: NTSC or PAL -- If PAL, which system language (NTSC is the default)

If you have an issue related to receiving the free upgrade for a previously purchased game, please contact PlayStation customer support.

The Resistance final level trophy bug has just happened to me as well. PS5 console language set to English UK and I am using the version bought from the UK store. Hope this gets fixed soon! Thanks.

Edited by J-_-M-_-C

• 2 weeks later...

[Jak and Daxter: Lost Frontier]

I was enjoying this surprisingly, until i got to the Far Drop area. The game crashes basically every 30 seconds to two minutes in this area which renders it virtually unplayable. Anybody else experienced this?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, BeefExtender said:

I was enjoying this surprisingly, until i got to the Far Drop area. The game crashes basically every 30 seconds to two minutes in this area which renders it virtually unplayable. Anybody else experienced this?

I have exactly the same issue. It's like there's an invisible wall if you pass it, it will crash. Done it over 20 times. You can go back to the ship do whatever.. even tried different vehicle. Doesn't matter. Seems like we need to wait for a patch...

25 minutes ago, BeefExtender said:

Yes. I’m having the same issue. I’m playing the PS4 version. 

• Like 1

Is anyone else experiencing consistent crashing when flying when you first make it to Far Drop to get the supplies? I literally crashed 8 times in a row and can't fly forward at all. I can break off to the left but as soon as I make my way towards the town it crashes.

Merged

Same here I literally cannot get passed this. I have tried 20+ times just keeps crashing I feel your pain. Might just restart game and hope for the best cause this issue doesn't seem to be happening for everyone.

Merged

33 minutes ago, Pokepoke266 said:

Is anyone else experiencing consistent crashing when flying when you first make it to Far Drop to get the supplies? I literally crashed 8 times in a row and can't fly forward at all. I can break off to the left but as soon as I make my way towards the town it crashes.

Merged it with a thread where we can get help with these issues. :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Pokepoke266 said:

me too,both ps4&ps5

[Jak and Daxter Lost Frontier]

Not a trophy related but is anyone else experiencing weird pop up colors on bright textures like the eco crystals, lava and even Jaks laser sight? Nothing game breaking but it is kinda annoying...

Merged
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kyl542 said:

Not a trophy related but is anyone else experiencing weird pop up colors on bright textures like the eco crystals, lava and even Jaks laser sight? Nothing game breaking but it is kinda annoying...

FYI, I moved your post here as it seems this may be a possible bug that could be fixed here...

• Like 1

Hi, PS5 version here. Is anybody else unable to unlock the trophy where you jump on a bed in Aeropan barracks? 

I for the life of me cannot get it to unlock. I’ve gone back on a previous file, reinstalled the game, nothing popped. 

I hope I’m not the only one.. 

[Referring to One Little Jak, Jumping on the Bed trophy from Jak and Daxter Lost Frontier]

Added info

5 hours ago, Jason_3469 said:

Hi, 

So I’m playing through this mid-tier game from an excellent franchise. 

I’m having one issue with the trophy in the title. I’m jumping up and down on all the beds at the Aeropan barracks but it isn’t unlocking? 

Am I missing something or is anyone else experiencing this? 

This trophy is bugged. I got it fine on PS5 version, PS4 does not work for me.

[Referring to One Little Jak, Jumping on the Bed trophy from Jak and Daxter Lost Frontier]

20 hours ago, Jason_3469 said:

Hi, PS5 version here. Is anybody else unable to unlock the trophy where you jump on a bed in Aeropan barracks? 

I for the life of me cannot get it to unlock. I’ve gone back on a previous file, reinstalled the game, nothing popped. 

I hope I’m not the only one.. 

17 hours ago, B-I-G-DEVIL said:

This trophy is bugged. I got it fine on PS5 version, PS4 does not work for me.

Which Language are you playing in (if English, French, Portuguese please specify country -- eg US English)