WS-116332-6 Error code

timpurnat

I just turned on my ps5 and got greeted by this error code WS-116332-6 "This PS5's services access is permanently or temporarily suspended". Did anyone have this issue? Anyone knows and fixes? This is so annoying... 

I just hope the ban is temporary, I can't even see if it is...does anyone know if I can contact the support about this? Also it appears to be a console ban, not an account as I can still play online on ps4 just fine

Error:

IMG_20230207_233453.jpg

UPDATE!

I contacted sony support, gave them my serial number, and got this response:

Thanks for waiting. I can see that this console has received a 7-day suspension as we've confirmed that this device was involved with unauthorized activity on multiple accounts. The suspension shall be lifted from the console on 15/02/23.

When I asked to elaborate they said this: 

Unfortunately not. I can only advise that we've confirmed the console was involved in unauthorised activity on multiple accounts during our investigations.

I think it could be something to do with game sharing, I think 2 or more accounts got blocked for a short period of time or they just did a ban wave recently (Had some banned accounts on my ps5 before, months ago). So I just want to say, be careful and don't do it on a massive scale

UPDATE:

My ps5 has been unbanned after exactly 7 days :) 

Edited by timpurnat

3 minutes ago, Stanislav669 said:

It happened to me too 1h ago while i was playing on my ps5........

What the hell man, I hope we can get more information on this...apparently people got that when they redeemed ps5 collection for others in the past

Edited by timpurnat

3 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

Not 100% sure, but you can check on Twitter by searching "PSN down" and see lots of people complaining on recent tweets, and also on threads like this one on Reddit

I do see a lot of people complaining, but all just have connectivity issues. My console is straight up banned from accessing the psn :(

Just now, leandrorhcp said:

I was just playing Assassin's Creed III and my game closed because PSN is not able to verify the license when I own this game on my very own account.

Yet another example of why I won't ever support a digital future. These kind of issues are just ridiculous.

Do you get any errors when trying to log in? 

7 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I do see a lot of people complaining, but all just have connectivity issues. My console is straight up banned from accessing the psn :(

That's weird man, hopefully it's related to the outage ?

Edit: Ok, I'm back in the game, restoring licenses still not working

Edited by Cruscah
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mavmathics said:

It’s 100% psn not working, check this site (it’s German but the chart shows how many people have connectivity issues):

https://allestörungen.de/stoerung/playstation-network/

I really hope that is the case for me and stanislav, because I would be devastated if my ps5 got permabanned.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Affected platforms: PS4, PS5

Affected services: You might have difficulty launching games, apps, or network features. We're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Start: 02/07/2023, 7:23 PM

There we go, at least we know that Sony is aware of something ?