Delaying the inevitable glitched?

lurch_9944

13 minutes ago, lurch_9944 said:

What's with this trophy saved the toilets until the end and it didn't pop? Does this also include the tanks above the toilets and lids to not clean until last or the urinals as well, description is vague and i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

I cleaned the tanks from the urinals.

Thinks I didn’t clean were:

3 Parts of the Toilets: Seat, Toilet lid, Toilet

3 Parts of Urinal: Urinal Cover (the blue), Urinal itself, Urinal Drain.

Then I started do the Urinals from top to bottom. At last I made the Toilets, Toilet itself last and the trophy popped for me first try. 

I took this method from xboxachievments trophy guide

• Like 1

I left the 3 toilet parts (main bit, seat and lid) until last. I'd done all the urinals long before that stage. Then did the lids, seats and then bowl bit in that order. The 3 toilet parts were all in the final 3 "to do" list that pops up at the end.

Popped after the last bowl but this trophy/achievement does seem to be buggy for a lot of people, for whatever reason. 

I've done some testing with cloud saves manipulation and it seems like the only required tasks for the trophy are:
- toilet x4
- toilet seat x4
- toilet lid x4
I've specifically left one hand dryer and finished it just before aforementioned toilet tasks to avoid false positives. It seems like urinals do not count towards the trophy.
Edit: Looks like the order of toilet parts doesn't matter, I've done them one full toilet after the other, with random order of parts each time.

Edited by kacperuss96
  • Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 3:41 PM, HuntingFever said:

Is this trophy actually glitched or is it just another case of a description being unclear/inaccurate?

it's just unclear and inaccurate hence the question mark in the post title I wasn't sure if i was misunderstanding something or if it was buggy but it has since been straightened out and i have the plat now.

• Like 1