Is there Auto pop ?

Thephoenixshow

22 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I thought if you played a game from ps4 and you play the ps5 one it auto pops? Wrong?

Not quite. It is up to the developers/publishers if they want to implement a tool or feature that allows cross saving or save uploading between platforms. Since it is a game to game basis it has created many "auto-pop?" topics alongside the almost-mandatory "trophy thoughts?" threads.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BestUsername---- said:

Not quite. It is up to the developers/publishers if they want to implement a tool or feature that allows cross saving or save uploading between platforms. Since it is a game to game basis it has created many "auto-pop?" topics alongside the almost-mandatory "trophy thoughts?" threads.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

It depends on the game and the devs as to if there's any form of cross-save or auto-pop.

I see ... I thought PSN severs will read these trophies already popped so it tricks it to pop again. BEcause the trophies are the same and the PSN severs notice these trophies noty pop so it pops them? But ok I see now ;)

1 hour ago, GeminiEntity said:

Is it like Doom 2016 or more like Doom External? Cause I enjoyed the first Doom, but Eternal I didn't care for with all the additions it had.

It's definitely stripped down compared to both DOOM 2016, and Eternal. Each combat arena isn't very big, and the enemies aren't that great in my opinion. If you like DOOM 2016, I'd go into this game with low expectations. It's a quick platinum with no challenge, and the gameplay is decent enough to enjoy it for 10-20 hours 

• Like 1