Glitched Trophies! Patch 1.03/1.06

PoundofLife89-_-

New patch is now avaliable 1.4.0.0 !!

https://discord.com/channels/537979168064012288/537979495634829314/1093228065317978134

MAIN:

• HUD, subtitle size settings
  • Fixed an issue with unlocking achievements (note the additional nuances in the recommendations section)
  • Fixed an issue with auto-detection of voice-over language
VISUALS AND AUDIO
  • Improved display of shadows
  • Fixed an issue with cartoons being absent in save rooms
  • Removed binding of funiculars to FPS in the Vavilov Complex tunnels
  • Updated shaders
  • In certain places, the white image on TVs has been changed to static
  • Fixed an issue with art subtitles—translation will now be displayed
  • Updated first-person animations and fixed issues with the character’s body showing when playing with high FOV
QUESTS
  • Fixed the freeze during the Morning Express quest
  • Icarus in the VDNH now rises all the way when loading a save where it was stuck
  • Fixed an issue with saving the puzzle with rays
  • Fixed an issue with subtitle display (freezing)
GAMEPLAY / OPEN WORLD
  • Added ability to loot corpses lying in the water
  • Improved climbing in “corners”
  • Added the ability to launch funiculars at the entrance to the Vavilov Complex tunnels after going through them
  • Fixed an issue with getting stuck in collisions in some places
  • Fixed several issues with the Mass Telekinesis ability
  • Optimization and fixes for corpses of mobs
  • Fixed an issue with health regeneration when loading a save
STABILITY
  • Improved optimization (LTO and others)
PC ONLY
  • Fixed DLC content visualization on the character in the main menu
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SOLVING SOME ISSUES
  • We cannot guarantee or support the game if the Atomic Heart game client has been modified by any third-party software. If this happens, you should uninstall this software and install the game again.
  • If you encounter issues on Steam, first check the integrity of the game files as described here. This may solve the issues: https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/0C48-FCBD-DA71-93EB
  • Updating the driver to the latest version may improve performance (NVIDIA only)
  • There may be some delay in unlocking achievements entirely on savegames before or during the Day 1 patch, there may there may be some issues, which can be solved as follows:
a) In case the achievements were not unlocked, although their progress was achieved, it will be necessary to re-execute all the conditions by starting a new game;

B) In the rare case where all achievements have been obtained, but for obtaining them all has not been unlocked achievement “The Motherland Does Not Forget its Heroes”, the problem can be solved simply by starting a new game, at the launch of which will occur recalculation data, which will entail the unlocking of an achievement.

That’s about it. In other Atomic Heart news, Mundfish’s boss has asked billionaire Elon Musk if he was willing to be part of the game’s upcoming DLC.

Edited by BladeSpain
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, BladeSpain said:

• Fixed an issue with unlocking achievements (note the additional nuances in the recommendations section)
  • There may be some delay in unlocking achievements entirely on savegames before or during the Day 1 patch, there may there may be some issues, which can be solved as follows:
a) In case the achievements were not unlocked, although their progress was achieved, it will be necessary to re-execute all the conditions by starting a new game;

B) In the rare case where all achievements have been obtained, but for obtaining them all has not been unlocked achievement “The Motherland Does Not Forget its Heroes”, the problem can be solved simply by starting a new game, at the launch of which will occur recalculation data, which will entail the unlocking of an achievement.

Very curious to see if this fixed all of them. PS4 still shows one at 0%, while PS5 has four of them (not including the plat for either). Gonna keep an eye on that through the day.

22 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

I can confirm that the Chemist and Triple Penetration trophies now work on the PS5 version with the latest patch.

Great. Now we need to confirm information about lootyagins, dead bodies and difficulty trophies

Also it’s interesting about old save on max difficulty exploit with two sisters. Does it work?

Edited by DireIvan

29 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are now confirmed earners for every trophy except Necromancer, which appears to still be bugged on both platforms.

Or noone has gone through the game from start yet to recollect all bodies. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Startyde said:

Or noone has gone through the game from start yet to recollect all bodies. 

5 minutes ago, BladeSpain said:

With Necromancer, i think you need to start a new game and talk with all dead bodies

Hopefully someone will figure it out in the next few days so we know for sure what's going on :).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Hopefully someone will figure it out in the next few days so we know for sure what's going on :).

Id be more confident if there was a definitive guide to which bodies. Id hate for one to be locked with progress and realize it was missed. Then again they do show up on scan, even if the interaction window can be small. 

I read this on reddit:

I managed to unlock Armaggedon achievement somehow. I’m not sure how I unlocked it tbh. First I loaded my Hardcore save at twins, nothing. Then I tried the new game on Armaggedon and load save at twins, nothing either. So I loaded that post game / free roam option on main menu, changed the difficulty to easy meanwhile I was looking for my missing Railgun blueprint (which ofc is still broken). When I was about to quit the game I changed the difficult back to Armaggedon and I activated the 120fps option. Loaded the twins save and the achievement worked. Guess I will need to start another NG for the railgun since the blueprint refuse to appear.

Just jumped on the game and loaded a slightly older save before the hospital to test. I ended up popping More Than Profit, Explorer, Clean-Up, and Medical Checkup. Looks like the patch worked, so I'll be back on the game soon.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BladeSpain said:

I read this on reddit:

I managed to unlock Armaggedon achievement somehow. I’m not sure how I unlocked it tbh. First I loaded my Hardcore save at twins, nothing. Then I tried the new game on Armaggedon and load save at twins, nothing either. So I loaded that post game / free roam option on main menu, changed the difficulty to easy meanwhile I was looking for my missing Railgun blueprint (which ofc is still broken). When I was about to quit the game I changed the difficult back to Armaggedon and I activated the 120fps option. Loaded the twins save and the achievement worked. Guess I will need to start another NG for the railgun since the blueprint refuse to appear.

Just jumped on the game and loaded a slightly older save before the hospital to test. I ended up popping More Than Profit, Explorer, Clean-Up, and Medical Checkup. Looks like the patch worked, so I'll be back on the game soon.

Do you still have the link for this?

Looks like 5 people has the plat but some are glitchy. I planned to get this game but going to hold it off until they really patch it.

Got the Necromancer by playing the new game (1.4.0.0). Collected by videos on YT.

Here some moments:

- The count will continue after you collect the previously counted corpses. I had 8 of them, and after collecting the first 8 corpses, I saw that the counter continues after collecting the 9 corpse.

- Some corpses are buggy (?). They're highlighted but you can't talk to them.

- Some corpses don't count (without selectable dialogues?).

- Animals also count but after you collect corpse. For example you have 10 in the counter, collect an animal and it will still be 10 but if you collect a corpse after it, the counter will change to 12.

In my case got achievement by collecting penultimate corpse in pavlov (collected 2 animals).

More Than Profit - auto popup

Chemist, Triple Penetration - seems to work as expected

Apple Pie - counter is still at 98 but if you collect all the apples achievement will popup

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Tsympil said:

Got the Necromancer by playing the new game (1.4.0.0). Collected by videos on YT.

Here some moments:

- The count will continue after you collect the previously counted corpses. I had 8 of them, and after collecting the first 8 corpses, I saw that the counter continues after collecting the 9 corpse.

- Animals also count but after you collect corpse. For example you have 10 in the counter, collect an animal and it will still be 10 but if you collect a corpse after it, the counter will change to 12.

In my case got achievement by collecting penultimate corpse in pavlov (collected 2 animals).

Apple Pie - counter is still at 98 but if you collect all the apples achievement will popup

Thanks for the tips on animals. 

2 hours ago, TheStark700 said:

Do you still have the link for this?

Looks like 5 people has the plat but some are glitchy. I planned to get this game but going to hold it off until they really patch it.

I was wrong, I saw it in True Achievements (I don't know if I can put the link).

I already got the one with the apples (with a new game it appeared to me at the moment) and two others that were missing without problems.

I'm missing two: the one with the rail gun and the one with the dead bodies.

1 hour ago, Tsympil said:

Here some moments:

Which guide you use? I cant find any complete guides with all deads and chirpers?

13 hours ago, DireIvan said:

Don’t know why, but trophy for killing enemies on vehicle is still broken for me. It stop counts on 15/20 after the patch. Before the patch it was 0/20

Fixed for me. Just kill eneimes over and over again, and soon it will count and trophy will pop

Sorry if this has been answered, I didn't read through the whole thread.

Just to be sure: With patch 1.4 installed everything is obtainable AND there is a working glitch for the hardest difficulty?

Edited by proud2bNs
incorrect patch version
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Sorry if this has been answered, I didn't read through the whole thread.

Just to be sure: With patch 1.4 installed everything is obtainable AND there is a working glitch for the hardest difficulty?

Yes

• Like 2

Has anyone gotter the Apple pie trophie in the newest patch? I just completed the mission and got all apples but no trophy

Edit: Had to restart the mission by reloading my save and collect all of them again, I guess I must have missed one or it didn't register properly. It has unlocked now!

Edited by redfier0311
  • Like 1