Glitched Trophies! Patch 1.03/1.06

PoundofLife89-_-

10 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

I'm just going to play offline with update 1.003.200 installed until I can do the hardcore trophy exploit and then I will install the patch.

The game will probably require a 2nd playthrough anyways once they finally fix the Necromancer trophy.

you need the patch to start the game/load file. idk wtf mundfish did but any disc i have installs offline no issue and quick. Atomic heart is just dragging a long at a snails pace. Its stupid. If it ever finishes, i can try 1.00. But i dont think having patch installed and playing offline will help anything 

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Anyone know if Chemist would work with the exploit? There's only 6 items to craft but the trophy requires 8. My friend pointed this out to me so figured I'd ask.

Won't work even if you craft all at the same time

Edited by MichMasteR

So finally installed V 1.000 on disc. (unpatched)

game was a mess. Loaded old saves and they were listed:

[save - *spoilers* room -FAKESAVE)]

meaning the game viewed them as incomplete due to being from a patch that doesnt "exist" probably. So i load one, and at the final save point/fridge they dont exist. My character is considered overpacked (storage limit was a thing?, was it removed?), and then all my weapons had 1 bullet and i only had 4 of the 6 i had in the maxed out backpack i had.

So its unplayable without the day 1 patch and without being able to select what patch is installed, it updates to todays which renders that trophy glitch not working.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

So its unplayable without the day 1 patch and without being able to select what patch is installed, it updates to todays which renders that trophy glitch not working.

I'm not surprised, plenty of games won't load newer patch saves on prior patches. Still sucks, but yea. Not exclusive to Atomic.

21 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

exactly. 

i just wish OP would update saying the hardcore glitch DOESN'T WORK on 1.06 

I mean to be fair, how the hell could OP even know if they got the trophy already?

But you guys just confirm it doesn't anymore

Edited by MichMasteR
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

exactly. 

i just wish OP would update saying the hardcore glitch DOESN'T WORK on 1.06 

damn, guess i'm doing my second run for talking corpses and everything else that's still glitched on hardcore mode... just chirpers n other trophies on this run

29 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

So i tested all trophies again with an alt Account on Patch 1.003.300. Exploit doesn't work anymore for most trophies. Dead Bodies doesn't Pop when you collect all Bodies. You can get the Hardcore trophy only when you never Close the Game. It's a Joke after so many Patches.

Wait, you actually went for all bodies on one go?

The patience you have lol

38 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

So i tested all trophies again with an alt Account on Patch 1.003.300. Exploit doesn't work anymore for most trophies. Dead Bodies doesn't Pop when you collect all Bodies. You can get the Hardcore trophy only when you never Close the Game. It's a Joke after so many Patches.

Which trophies are completely unobtainable with the latest patch installed?

7 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

So basically the new patch made the Apple Pie trophy obtainable with the exploit and also made the Lord of War trophy somewhat obtainable but broke every other trophy even more. What a mess.

Has anyone else had issues with the Hothead trophy to "Make 25 aimed headshots from Makarov pistol" ?

I have been playing on PS4 and have tried everything I can think of and cannot get it to work. 

I make sure to do every shot in the same session without closing the game.

I have been using the MP gun, have tried it with full, partial and without any upgrades.

Have been holding down the aim button long before and after taking the shot.

Attempted it while freezing enemies and without.

Tried both the face and the back of the head. 

Tried headshot kills rather than just headshots. 

I use Vova for most attempts but also experimented with Rafiks

Nothing works. 

26 minutes ago, TaxidermySloth said:

Has anyone else had issues with the Hothead trophy to "Make 25 aimed headshots from Makarov pistol" ?

I have been playing on PS4 and have tried everything I can think of and cannot get it to work. 

I have been using the MP gun, have tried it with full, partial and without any upgrades.

Nothing works. 

I was actually doing that one yesterday and it wasn't unlocking killing Vova, then I killed a bunch of MFU-68 Laborer and funny enough it did unlock with those ones

2 hours ago, TaxidermySloth said:

Nothing works. 

I got it with the last patch killing the flower head enemies (don't know their names but they kinda look like Clickers lol) I would headshot the 3 outside my save room, reload, rinse repeat for 25. Was doing it alongside the Scanner exploit.

March 1st community post from Mundfish

Quick dev update on the state of the game

Hey Comrades!

First of all, as usual, thanks for your feedback and reports, we don't always have time to answer to everyone, but trying our best.

Update on the current (comrade) major issues in the game

1. neuromodule. The drops are fixed for the new game, fix for old saves in the upcoming patch
  2. achievements. Some fixes in the upcoming patch, more in the work
  3. white tv screens. Working on it, should be fixed soon
  4. overall game stability. We improving game stability on the daily basis on all platforms

There is no ETA on patch delivery, this is complicated systems on multiple platforms, hope you understand.

Have a great day and thanks for all kind words and constructive criticism!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Prosser187ATX said:

March 1st community post from Mundfish

Quick dev update on the state of the game

Hey Comrades!

First of all, as usual, thanks for your feedback and reports, we don't always have time to answer to everyone, but trying our best.

Update on the current (comrade) major issues in the game

1. neuromodule. The drops are fixed for the new game, fix for old saves in the upcoming patch
  2. achievements. Some fixes in the upcoming patch, more in the work
  3. white tv screens. Working on it, should be fixed soon
  4. overall game stability. We improving game stability on the daily basis on all platforms

There is no ETA on patch delivery, this is complicated systems on multiple platforms, hope you understand.

Have a great day and thanks for all kind words and constructive criticism!

While I appreciate their update and enjoy the game, there is absolutely no reason for broken trophies at launch unless it was rushed which obviously it was not ready. Trophies are literally their own form of QA, and act as a checklist to fully complete a game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BladeSpain said:

Hands on the hood doesnt work for me… never count when kill a robot :/

Same for me, never incrementing at all. Most other ones are working fairly consistently now though, bar the completely messed up ones like Lootyagins and consumable crafting.